The Twilight Saga

Sofia and her family go to Italy on a vacation,she was never happy and bullieduntil then.But when she and her family are choosen to be the Volturi's Dinner. What will she do? How she will save her family? What will her new destiny be?.. Depress about her life she meets Alec Volturi maybeher soul mate,but when she goes on her mission to destroy the Cullens.. she finds Seth Clearwater. What will happen next?

Prefase:

I saw nothing, everything was blurry... I didn't care. I knew it. My life will get and got worst... Why did I let myse;f get so close to him, Why?... Why?! - I scremed in my head- but  right now, I'm silent, frozen, only tears in my eyes... Tears in my eyes, you on my mind, love in my heart, oceans in - between... I love you.... and ... you were gone.

Chapters:

chapter 1 -  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 2 -  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 3-  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 4- http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 5and 6-  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 7-  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 8 and 9 part 1- http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

First video banner made by Nina Rose thank u!!!- http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 9 part 2- http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 10-  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 11- http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

Chapter 12-  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

Chapter 13- Cullens and wolf pack here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags: brown, eyes, seth, sofia, team, tears, volturi

Views: 2939

Replies to This Discussion

Awww i was mentionedd =] okaii welll i lovedd itt!! =] hahaa i likee too add ann extraa letter to somee wordzz =]
ps posttt sooooon pleaseee!!!! =]
alec?? this is surprising but wonderful! i luv surprises! keep updating?? duz he leave da volturi?
ooooooooooohhh.....will alec fall in love w/ sophie? wouldnt that b amazing! keep writing!
u look so pretty Sofia!!, LPT, Kairi.
It's really good!....post more soon!!! :D
OK TO ANSWER A FEW QUESTIONS... THIS STORY IS RIGHT AFTER BREAKING DAWN, THEN THIS STORY MIGHT BE A 4 INVOLVE A 4 YEAR STORY... MEANING THAT THIS STORY IS ABOUT WHAT SOFIA LIVES TREW IN THE VOLTURI IN THOSE 4 YEARS .... THEN IF YOU NOTICE, MY OTHER STORY...Full Moon Series... IS 4 YEARS AFTER BREAKING DAWN AND IS IN SETH POV. IN SOME CHAPTERS THERE'S SOFIA'S OR MITCHY'S POV... SOO REALLY I HAVE BEEN WRITTING IN MY NOTEBOOK THE WHOLE STORY AND BY NOW, THERE IS LIKE 4 BOOKS (IF YOU CAN CALL IT THAT) THIS ARE THEY'RE NAME:

FULL MOON SERIES (FIRST BOOK)

MOONLESS NIGHT (BOOK 2)

BURNING MOON (BOOK 3 AND WRITTING HALF OF IT)

MIDDAY MOON (BOOK 4) THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE SHORT AND ALSO BOOK 3 BUT I WILL DO A STORY OF ALL THE KIDS THAT WILL APPEAR IN BOOK 3 AND 4....

OH AND ALEC WELL...THAT IS A LONG STORY AND U HAVE TO WAIT FOR BURNING MOON TO FIND OUT AND ALSO MIDDAY MOON

SO GUYS PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND BE PATIENT, IT'S ALLWRITTEN BUT I HAVE TO TYPE IT , OH AND CHAPTER 14 OF FULL MOON WILL BE UP SOON..... THANKS FOR READING!!!!!! AND PLEASE READ ALSO MY TWO SHINNING SUNS!!!!

LPT, Sofia
hey sofia....that was great as always!!!!!!
updates soon.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......totally cannot wait for more and i cannot wait to own eclipse!!!!!!!!!.....wwwoooooooo......update me soon and good job....nice twist by the way.
great chapter like always sofia!!!!

plz update soon!!!!
HEY GUYS:
I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATE IN A WHILE IS THAT I HAVE BEEN BUSY, SCHOOL STARETED AND I HAD WRITTER'S BLOCK SO HERE IS SOMETHING THAT I THINK EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR. HOPE U LIKE IT AND FORGIVE ME

LPT,Sofia

Chapter 6... I think

Sofia POV.

We were back in Volterra The most beautiful lace I have ever been in my life. The streets, the sky, the building, the fountain and the clock tower, What I wanted to see next but mom never listen. But stil amazing place.Just amazing. . Naturally we got lost. I told her a million times.I have stydy and I know what we are looking for. But mom being mom, never listen.

While we looked at the map arguing were to go a lady came to us...

"Mom, I learned Italian, french, Portuguese so I know where is the Clock Tower and these is it the Palazzo dei Priori. Just listen to me and just relax" I said to her

"Mi hija, i told you the Clock tower is the other way" mom insisted, I just rolled my eyes.

"Hi can help you" a woman said to us. She was... beautiful. She had amazingly longs legs, darkened with tights, were exposed by the shortest of miniskirts. Her top was long- sleeved and high- necked, but extremely close- fitting, and constructed of red vinyl. Her long mahogany hair was lustrous, and her eyes were the strangest shade of violet. But something said that she wasn't... good.

" My name is Heidi and I know this place for a long time, I'm also a guide tourist put I'm off shift, put i can make an exception. I love my work" she laughed, it sounded like bells. All my family was in shock by her beauty I was the only one to react.

" I don't know... I think we can find are way around" I smiled politely at her. All my family shushed me and my mom talked to her.

" That would be wonderful thank you, Heidi" mom smiled

"Would you excuse me Heidi. I want to talk to my mother"

"Of course" she smiled at went to talk to my brothers ans dad.

"Mom, I have a bad feeling with this woman. She doesn't seem real. She is to beautiful and-"

"Sofia Michelle this young woman is trying to help us so please, try to appreciate this and besides this was your idea. You have to stop reading and believing in the super natural. Is not real and besides is making you crazy." mom said to me and went to the lady that was to beautiful to be real.

"Yeah, yeah.Just follow the lady that looks like model and says that she is a guide tourist." I said under my breath and rolled my eyes. Then I thought she looked at me and glowered at me for just a second.

" Well lets go" Heidi said. She took us to a few places but didn't really explain very well, but kept taking us to this strange place. Then she made us take an elevator; the elevator ride was short, we stepped out into what looked like a posh office reception are. The walls were paneled in wood, the floors carpeted in thick, deep green. There were no windows, but large, brightly lit paintings of the Tuscan countryside hung everywhere as replacements. Pale leather couches were arranged in cozy groupings,and the glossy tables held crystal vase full of vibrantly colored boutiques. The flower's smell reminded me of a funeral home.

In the middle of the room was a high, polished mahogany counter. There was a woman behind it, she was tall with dark skin and green eyes. She was very pretty but next to Heidi she wouldn't have been very noticeable.

"Good afternoon, Heidi" the woman said

"Gianna" Heidi nodded and continued toward a set of double doors in the back of the room and my family followed, I in the other hand kept close but was very cautious. Then I heard a man speak

"Welcome, guest! Welcome to Volterra!" I looked around and saw the man greeting us. They were 15 persons in the room counting Heidi and without counting us. Something was wrong... I could feel it. Then I saw on of the boys crouching and looking at...me.

"Stop!" I screamed. Everyone looked at me, suddenly I felt stage fright but I sucked it up and took a deep breath.

"Something is wrong...What are you?" I asked the man who greeted us

"Sofia!" mom hissed at me in a whisper. I didn't look at her I just kept looking at the pale white man with papery skin and black topaz eyes.He...just... chuckled

"Oh dear one, you must be a special, wise one" he said and moved forward to me in less than a second, all my family gasped including me. What was he?. He touched my cheek with his hard, but brittle- shale rather than granite- and very cold hand. I jumped and took a step backward.

"Don't be scared young one, the pain will last just for a while" he smiled at me and moved closer like he was going to kiss me. I stepped back again.

"Pain?" I asked

"You still don't know what we are?" He asked, I though of it... beautiful, pale white skin, and ice cold temperature, black eyes and they looked kind of hungry.... or thirsty. They were...

"Vampires" I whispered

"Yes ... and so will you" he smiled coming closer to me

"And my family?" I asked daring to look at them. They looked confused, scared, horrified.

"Mmm, you will see" He said with and evil smiled on his face.

"I''ll do anything" I said quickly

"Like what dear child?" he looked confused now.

"Let my family free and I'll do anything for you. But I must remained... human" I said quietly.The man thought it threw and nodded.

"Your wish can be fulfilled, but your family can't tell a soul, they can't even think of this"

"Thank you" I whispered to him, and I knew i had to say goodbye. What just happen, I just sell my soul to vampires.I'm saving my family, I thought to myself.I went to them and hugged them I knew that they were confused and didn't know what was happening.

"Mom I want you to go as far as you can, I will catch up soon, ok?"

"Sofia what's-" mom started to say but i interrupted her

"Mom just listen to me just once, go and don't come back. I'll be on my way just go. This is dangerous and I'm not paying so please just do what I say." i said with a tear in my eye. I never cried and that made my mom finally believe me. She hugged me tighter and left. I could see Gianna leading the way out.My back was to the tree male wearing black cloths.

"Aro! What have you done Letting mortals leave our presence. that against the law!" The white haired man told Aro. What a strange name but familiar I think I studies someone related when I studied Italy. A celebration here. Saint Marcus day? maybe.

"Come dear child, you have giving me the best idea for our revenge" he smiled delightedly and offered his hand, I looked at it and finally shock it. He just touched it and closed his eyes in concentration.

"Interesting place your Island. To bad i can't experienced to go there myself.

"How did you know...?"

"Oh my apologize young one, I haven' introduce myself. I'm Aro, this is Caius- he extended a hand to the white haired man- and this is Marcus- he pointed at the other man-." He snapped id fingers and in matter of seconds all of the vampires were lined up. He introduced to me everyone.

"This is Sulpicia and Athenodora- he winked at the one called Sulpicia- , Chelsea and her mate Afton, Corin, Demetri, Felix, Heidi, but I guess you know her- he chuckled-, Renata, Santiago, Jane and her brother Alec."

The one called Alec was the most beautiful of all I smiled at him shyly, but then reminded myself that he was a vampire and he was going to kill me, exactly me. I think he realized that and smiled at me.

"Well dear one I must guess that you intent to return to your family. And I am not saying you won't but not for a while. You must leave here and see if you are truly going to...serve us. Your go with your family and collect your thing and explain the rule to them... or, I will send with you one of my guards.Alec?"

"Yes, master"

"You will go with her when it's dusk, help her collect her things and explain the rules to her...family"

"Yes, master"

"Why can't I leave now"I asked shyly" Aro turned to me and smiled

"None of us can't be outside until dark" He said touching my hand again. I had the feeling he could read my mind just be touching my hand.

"Your right dear one. Most of us have gifts like Chelsea, Afton, Corin, Demetri, Heidi, Renata,Jane and Alec." He said still his holding my hand.

"I don't want to know their powers 'till I get used to that I'm going to live with vampires" I thought to him and he chuckled. He took me with Gianna to a beautiful room and he said it was mine when I lived here.

"Thank you, it's beautiful" I said touching the bed. Gianna told me everything and showed me the palace, because there wasn't another name for it.

"Do you think I made the right choice?" I asked her

"What do you mean?" she asked concern

"About my family" I mention

"I think you did, I did the same with mine- she smiled-I loved them to much and besides, this might sound selfish, but I want to be what they are... vampire" she said shyly, embarrass. I was shocked but I understood.

"I understand, is the only way to survive. But I don't think that would be the choice for me" I said to her. She left me alone in my new room. I must saw it was beautiful, but now everything sunk in. Vampire.... I gaspe trying to find air.I stayed in the too confortable bed looking out the window, the view more beautiful than the one in the hotel, But I couldn't escape. I will killl myself if I tried and they will kill my family. After I was in my room for hours Alec appeared in my room.

"Is time to go" he said and I just followed behind him. We went outside and I just kept walking behind him. He never looked back but just kept walking, felt more like running to me. Then he abruptly stopped and turned to face me, he's face was inches from mine. He was more shocked than me and move backward then slowly forward to me.

"The car is a few miles a way, I have to carry you there" he said in a strained voice

"Carry me?"

"Yes, just trust me" He said then I got on his back in a blinding movement. I was scared for a moment but while he ran it was peaceful.

He ran thre the sleepping strets. Nobody was at site. The moon the starts, well what I could of seen was just beautiful. Alec had browish hair then when I looked at him for a while I supressed my gasp. It was him. The guy from my dream. Just great. I remeber whatAro told me. He wanted me to be one of them. They had powers. Will I have one if I was turned? I just wonder not really wanting to know the answer.

We gt to a garage with a lot of cars. I was a girl but I knew a car if it was my favorite. I smiled when I saw the most georgeous Audi. Alec looked at me then got a key and opened my door for me. I got inside. and put my seat belt on. He was there starting the engine in lesss than a second then we were off.

"How do you now the hotel?" I asked him when we were half way there. He was going at 100 m/h. But I didn't mind. I liked it.

"Aro" He just said and that was enough. He walked beside me but before he but one some contacts and took off his robe. It was...weird/ He looked so... beautiful but still, alomst.. .human. He had dark clothes. If I didn't knew him he would have been a gothic dude to me. I will obviously flirt but now. I was dead scare.

"He walked beside me. Never saying a word. When we got to the room I knocked then after 2 minute, Mom opened the door and hugged.

"Sofia! Are you o-...kay?" She said looking at Alec. She was frozen. He was emotionless.

"Mom i'm fine lets go inside. There was like a small dining room They were all there. The room was a mess. They were packing.

"Mom, first you can't go. It will be weird if we came back earlie" They just looked at Alec. I nonnded to him and sat there waiting for him to speak.

"I'm Alec Volturi. Aro told me to teach you our laws and what you should do.- his voice was low, eerie, but still beautiful.- You should never come back to Volterra. Is for your own saftey now that was the deal Sofia and Aro made. She will remain human... until she decides against it....You, mortals, should never speak of this again. Aro is trusting, and i might tell you you are they first to come out alive. So be ghrateful and never tell about our exitance to any other human. If you do.. well I tthink you might know what will happen- he half smiled-

"You will wear this- he took ou a few pins- they have our mark, you could take it off when you are back to your Island. I assure none of our kind will be there. But here it will help you from any danger. ...Now- he looked at me- Sofia will stay, but will return whe it's necessary for her educational part off each year. When you don't have to go to school you will returned to us. "

What about the money?" I asked He jsut smiled

"Money is nothing to us" He turned serious.

"You shpuld back your belogins. Is time to go" He looked put the window. Still dark. I trembled to my room I packed everything. Everything I broth and got hee was coming with me. When I go back everything was the same, one blink later Alec was infront of me getting my bags.

"You should say goodbye. You won't see them until a few weeks from now." With that he left. I hugged them. Mom cried

"Tell me i'm dreaming" she reapetead

"Sorry mom. Your not" I said my goodbyes And planned what we will say. I got into a program to vist here often. That will be my excuse for when I came back here in the future. I slowly looked at them then Alec was waiting for me. When we got to the car I noticed I was hungry. I haven't ewating since noon. But it surprised me when he stopped at some restaurant.I lookedt at him.

"Aro told me to take you to dinner" I just nodded. When we got there i noticed it was with resevations but still a casual restaurant.

"Resevantions?" The waiter said

"Volturi" Alec responded the waiter nodded and took us to our seats. It was beautiful. But just weird. I haven't gotten the idea that a vampire was infront of me. i looked at the menu and already knew what to order.

"Ciao il mio nome è Nicole. Io sarò il vostro server stasera. ypu Will qualcosa da bere?" I think she said her name and if what will we like to drink. Blood was the first thing taht came to my mind.

"Lo come un coke" i said that I will like a coke

"E voi signore?" And you sir?

"Niente per me" Nothing for me. She nodded and went away. He looked impress by me.

""You speak Italian?"

"A little and also french, Portuguese but my manin language is spanish the others justa few thing hera and there" I smiled shyly.

"You are very smart for a human" I noted

"i don't know if that isa complement of a treath" I smiled he did to.

"teh First one. Nicloe came back with my coke. I notice she was talking to alec not me. Wow. Typical.

"Sei pronto a ordinare? ""Nicole asked to him he looked at me she asked him if he was ready to order

"Avrò il chiken Alfredo" I'll have the chiken Alfredo

"Prossimamente" Coming up

I looked at her and took a sip at me coke. Alec kept looking at me.

"have I seen you, before? You know n /voltera i was there yesterday." i asked hm

"Yes but you didn'tsee me. I think but i saw you. Almost attacked you butthen tought against it" he said casually. But I was frozen I took a deep breath.

"Why?" he frowned.

I saw you hugging your mother. An it's beenn a while since I have seen love. Well I saw it once but I was to involve in the mision that I didn't noticed it. But I didn't want you to be ...away from your family so I just went back and decided to...feed today. That I didn't do because of what happen but.." He looked away.

"Okay" The food came and I ate. It was weird because he jsut stared at me. but decided I should just ignored him. We never spoke after I was finished he asked for the check

"Il conto per favore"

"Qui si va. Grazie a presto." Here you go. Thank you come back soon.

We just kept walking. We got in the car and I just stared outside. It was beautfil. He was driving slow compoared to his driving and I knew he was letting me enjoy the view.i looked and noticed, This is just..beautufl. Butfull of danger and myths. I was in my new room again Gianna was talking to me. She slept next door to me that literrally I had to walk 5 mintues to get there. She told me about herself. And i fell asleep but was woken up by a strange sound.

"I'm sorry if I woke you" Alec said

"What are you doind here?" I asked yawing

"Aro put me incharge of you" I didn't know what to think so I just nodded and fell back asleep.

I didn't have noghtmares or dreams. I jsut worried. Not about me. I was safe. Aro wantd me. He nedded me.As long as I was useful I will be okay , alive and ..human. I don't want to be changed. I don't want to kill people. My family was safe. Evrythin gwill be okay, eventually.Just one wuestion is in my head.

What will happen now?
This is really good...post more soon,,,plz..i wana know wut happens next....hurry :D
:) Interesting...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service