The Twilight Saga

I heard that there's a possibility that Taylor Lautner will be replaced as Jacob in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Jacob has grown a lot in Eclipse and Taylor is obviously not that tall. Jacob should be bigger than Edward. What can you say about this? huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Honestly, I don't think any of the main character actors are going to be replaced at this point, it would not work for the millions of Taylor fans and for another actor to pick this up would be like.....a new Emmett or Esme? No way, I dont see it happening. I would be disappointing and I am always rooting for Bella to be with Edward anyway....

We will have to see what the chemistry is on screen...I bet its as good as the book.....and I never felt she was as connected to Jake as she is to Edward anyway....she reconnected with him to fix the bikes so she could hear Edward, and then the cliff diving....always with him to get an Edward 'fix'...
i dont think they'll go through with it. too many fans would be pissed. how can they film two movies with him and then just pick up some new actor? it wouldnt be right. besides i'm sure theres ways then can make him look taller if thats the real problem, they do it all the time.
I THINK THAT TAYLOR LAUTNER IS GORGEOUS, BUT THAT DOESN'T ERASE THE FACT THAT PHYSICALLY HE IS NOT RIGHT FOR THE ROLE. ON THE OTHER HAND, PERFORMANCE WISE HE IS JACOB IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD. IF THEY WERE TO EVEN CONSIDER REPLACING TAYLOR I DON'T THINK IT IS BECAUSE OF THEIR CHEMISTRY, BUT DO TO HIS PHYSICAL SET BACK. IT'S NOT ONLY THE LACK OF HEIGHT, BUT ALSO THE LACK OF MATURITY IN THE FACE AS BELLA DESCRIBES TIME AND TIME AGAIN. I'M NOT A FAN OF JACOB; HOWEVER, IF THEY WERE TO REPLACE HIM I COULD DEFINITELY THINK OF SOMEONE TO REPLACE HIM THAT WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THE DEMANDS OF ECLIPSE AND ESPECIALLY BREAKING DAWN. I WOULD REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR. I HOPE THEY DON'T HE IS SUCH A SWEET KID, AND GIVES THE TWILIGHT SERIES A CHEERFUL LOOK AS ALICE DOES THE SAME. TEAM EDWARD
mmmmm.... nooo he is going to do all the other movies!!! don't worry! he is sooo grown and he says he is gonna grow more XD he is really crazy hahahahahaha.... well don't worry he is going to do the rest of them.....
Not true, he signed a contract to do the first three movies, idk about breaking dawn, i doubt it tho.
okay where did you get that info??? and they have ways of making people appear talller like way taller... they shouldnt get rid of taylor it would ruin eclipse and new moon for a whole new actor to come in... cant wait for new moon..... GO JACOB!!!!
no they cant replace taylor he is a good jacob and we all love him !!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service