The Twilight Saga

CASSANDRA CLARE - CITY OF GLASS - THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES BOOK # 3 - SPOILERS WITHIN BE WARNED!!!

HOWDY TO EVERYONE WHO LOVES CASSANDRA CLARE'S THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES ( TMI) AS MUCH AS I DO .

FEEL FREE TO RANT TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT ABOUT THEM. NO RANT IS TOO LONG:D

ENJOY!!!

IT'S OFFICIAL LILY COLLINS TO PLAY CLARY IN CITY OF BONES MOVIE.

LILY IS DAUGHTER OF PHIL COLLINS MUSICIAN!!!!

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2010/12/10/city-of-bones-lily-collins/

FAVE QUOTES:

"If I feel the urge to burst into flames, I'll let you know."

"Much as I hate to admit it , vampire , we have something in common."
 "Totally awesome hair?" Simon suggested........

"Fine . Go ahead . Kiss me, right now."
......"Exactly. Despite my staggering good looks, ...."

"It's my cologne. Eau de recent Injury."

"Nice, bah. He's gorgeous."Magnus gazed dreamily in his direction. "You should leave him here. I could hang hats on him and things."

".....to protect you from the sort of boys who want to do with you exactly what I want to do."

"You had to make a crazy jail friend, didn't you? You couldn't just count ceiling tiles or tame a pet mouse like normal prisoners do?"

"Has there ever been an Inquisitor who didn't die a horrible death?" he wondered aloud. "It's like being the drummer in Spinal Tap."

"I'm not going to do that."
"Of course you're not," said Jace,  "because you live to torture me, don't you?"
"Not everything , Jace, is about you, " Clary said furiously.
"Possibly, " Jace said, "but you have to admit that the majority of things are."

"I must be the only vampire in the world sickened by the sight of blood."

"And meanwhile, I'll die a little bit more every day, watching."

my fave.....sigh....

"I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's life after that, I'll love you then."

3) What is City of Fallen Angels about? When will it be released?

City of Fal

len Angels takes place about eight weeks after the events of City of Glass. It continues the story begun in City of Bones, while also starting a new story, with new challenges and a new enemy to beset our protagonists. All the core characters from the Mortal Instruments series appear in it: Jace, Isabelle, Clary, Simon, Alec, Magnus, Luke, Jocelyn, Maia, and many more. (It even helps to have read The Clockwork Angel before you read CoFA, because some of the characters from the ID series do show up in it. However, it isn’t required.) City of Fallen Angels takes place two months after the events of City of Glass. In it, a mysterious someone’s killing the Shadowhunters who used to be in Valentine’s Circle and displaying their bodies around New York City in a manner designed to provoke hostility between Downworlders and Shadowhunters, leaving tensions running high in the city and disrupting Clary’s plan to lead as normal a life as she can — training to be a Shadowhunter, and pursuing her relationship with Jace. As Jace and Clary delve into the issue of the murdered Shadowhunters, they discover a mystery that has deeply personal consequences for them — consequences that may strengthen their relationship, or rip it apart forever. Meanwhile, internecine warfare among vampires is tearing the Downworld community apart, and only Simon — the Daylighter who everyone wants on their side — can decide the outcome; too bad he wants nothing to do with Downworld politics. Love, blood, betrayal and revenge: the stakes are higher than ever in City of Fallen Angels (release date: 4/5/2011).

Tags: CASSANDRA, CLARE, CLARY, JACE, SHADOWHUNTERS, VAMPIRES

Views: 3058

Replies to This Discussion

i know! i dont know how many times ive seen that CWA discussion and wanted to have a sneak peek....but then im like "no kristy, dont do it!!" *giggles*...if im not to exhausted xmas night i will prob start reading it then!
* looks innocent*
Cassandra did I think 1 year or more of research for CWA as its the Victorian era so she had to get her facts right. She is a writer that truly cares about the facts and researching. I love her for it as she just gets loads of info into a book...very talented!!!
Smexi grass scene....now C Jace HAS to have taken over Balthy by now...COME ..ON..WOMAN!! he was not caring about incest!!!!!! Thats how devoted he is to Clary..he will do anything!!!...just saying:D
OK OK OK - I concede Jace is hotter than Balthy.

HEE!! HEEE!!! OF COURSE JACE IS HOTTER!!....LOL!!! Yes Balthy is hot..no disputing that..but Jace...welll when you wanna go as far as he does to forget that he has a sister who he deeply loves..I have nearly recapped and have my quote for that spot...just ..every girl needs to be loved like that...well not the bro sis bit..but ya know what I mean....he is just so smart, cocky, fearless, cocky, smart...and in love deep!

Wait til you finish reading the book..you havent seen nothing yet!!!

Proud of ya C..I think Suzi is next reading them. Kristy has flown and I mean flown through Fever series bk 1 to 4 and I have been receiving masses of pm's as well they are brilliant:D Now she is like me AAGGGHHH!!! as we sit and wait until January. I dont think I will be able to get my little hands on an advance read either....I think I would give my left hand to get a copy.

I simply cant wait for City of Fallen Angels....its quite torturous!!!

Clockwork Angel...Will is like Jace...so yummy but Jem is gorgeous in another way.....Being the first book in the Infernal Devices series..Cassandra is setting the charcters up for us alot...like City of Bones...but I read Clockwork inone night...its as thick as City of Glass and WOW!!!...Clockwork Prince ( Jem on cover) will get more into the story....Will has some fantastic one liners!!!

I had forgotten about the smexi grass scene until I recapped and saw it...Cassandra just couldnt let that one play out....no mobile phones to ring...( Hush, Hush)...to stop the moment...
ooo Dont forget my Patch in there....and Sebastian...um...no comment:D

Have a great day...I have hubbys work function so I sit here with my hair in a towel..well all of me in a towel..so better get my act together as must laeve in 40mins...Just listening to Naa..naa..naa..naa ...Chemical Romance song..its my anthem to get ready...just makes me want to jump around the lounge like a teenager.
Love the grass scene!!! drool! but i was all amped up and then they stopped! darn it!
Yes Cougs I admit Jace is the hottest YA fictional character. ... yup!! I know my friend!!.....I just wanna cuddle him myself...holding Clarys hand..sigh...no monkey business...sigh.....rolling in the grasss...could ahve sworn we were getting monkey business...but darn it...nope!!...Did I sayt Smexual tension..yes I think I did. Marissa has hers but not read them yet. I gave her City of Glass and Clockwork Angel....

I told cassandra that I am her personal spruker of the TMI series....LOL!!!

I shall rant soon myself and do my review:D
Poor wee MAx....sob..Sebastian needs good slap from me..how do you feel now about Sebastian...and his hammer work with Isabelle.
hmmm...* wiggles eyebrows*...
Ouch!!..considering he was aiming to kill her and he is very strong..Im thinking grey matter everywhere...
I recapped and I was like bring on City Of Fallen Angels..me need some more Jace:D

Now we all love our leading men..but I have to repeat how much I love Jace..more so in this book as he just put that indicator on and overtook alot of our fave boys I think.

Just would lilke to mention that my "grass groping scene" title has made it to twitter and it is officially title "grass groping scene"....for this I am uber proud...lol!!

Apparently from cassandras herself in COFA ( city of Fallen Angels) there is a "Dirty Alley scene" with Jace and Clary...ooo looking forward to that!!!!

Now after feeling uber proud that Cassandra retweeted to her legions of followers 16,000 odd my book review on City of Glass..yes I am bragging..but there is only Kristy and Carolyn to brag to ..so whoop whoop...lol!! and yes it contains the smexi grass groping scene comment...that I had better get my rant up which is infact different to a REVIEW. A rant ya rant til you feel better. A book review I must be careful with its not quite as destressing as a rant as you cant give away storyline. A rant is for those who have read and understand.

To bring all these books to life on the big screen...spectacular result it would be, if done right:D Atleast City OF Bones is confirmed.

Idris and Alicante is the setting for most of this book. Jace's homeland/shadowhunter land.

Fave scenes worthy of the big screen:

1. Simon getting stabbed at the portal by Forsaken and Jace saving him.

2. Clary falling into Lake Lyn and passing out from poison.

3. Sebastian and Clary kissing ( she has a thing for incest..just doesnt realise it, poor dear)

4. Clary and Jace grass groping scene....squueeee!! but at same time...nooooOOoooo!!! incest...but is it wrong to go...YEssseessss!!!

5. ooo definant hammer scene with Isabelle and Sebastian..its hammertime!!!

6. Simon in jail cell

7. ooo Alec walking up to Magnus and kissing him on lips...wow!!

8. Magnus at Ragnor Fells cottage and the smoke pictures coming out of the chimney.

9. Clary throwing plates at Jace...thats a funny one

10. Angel Ithuriel scene with Jace and Clary and the manor crumbling down.

11. Sebastian fighting Jace.. Isabelle to rescue

12. Clary and Valentine having bound and silenced Clary and Jace to rescue and stabbed...sad face

13. Clary being told by Jocelyn about Jonathan and Jace.

14. Raziel killing Valentine by spitting arrow...wow!!! Raziel coming out of the lake...wow!!!

15. Jace in the arms of Aline...think about Aline and what she said was the reason...I have inside info on Aline...if you wanna know just ask or lips are sealed.

16. All that kick butt fighting of demons...

Now the end of the book has the Seelie Queen asking to speak to Clary...Clary turns down her favour and walks away...hmmmm me thinks that was a bad move for COFA!!

Magnus Bane.......

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service