The Twilight Saga

CASSANDRA CLARE - CITY OF GLASS - THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES BOOK # 3 - SPOILERS WITHIN BE WARNED!!!

HOWDY TO EVERYONE WHO LOVES CASSANDRA CLARE'S THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES ( TMI) AS MUCH AS I DO .

FEEL FREE TO RANT TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT ABOUT THEM. NO RANT IS TOO LONG:D

ENJOY!!!

IT'S OFFICIAL LILY COLLINS TO PLAY CLARY IN CITY OF BONES MOVIE.

LILY IS DAUGHTER OF PHIL COLLINS MUSICIAN!!!!

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2010/12/10/city-of-bones-lily-collins/

FAVE QUOTES:

"If I feel the urge to burst into flames, I'll let you know."

"Much as I hate to admit it , vampire , we have something in common."
 "Totally awesome hair?" Simon suggested........

"Fine . Go ahead . Kiss me, right now."
......"Exactly. Despite my staggering good looks, ...."

"It's my cologne. Eau de recent Injury."

"Nice, bah. He's gorgeous."Magnus gazed dreamily in his direction. "You should leave him here. I could hang hats on him and things."

".....to protect you from the sort of boys who want to do with you exactly what I want to do."

"You had to make a crazy jail friend, didn't you? You couldn't just count ceiling tiles or tame a pet mouse like normal prisoners do?"

"Has there ever been an Inquisitor who didn't die a horrible death?" he wondered aloud. "It's like being the drummer in Spinal Tap."

"I'm not going to do that."
"Of course you're not," said Jace,  "because you live to torture me, don't you?"
"Not everything , Jace, is about you, " Clary said furiously.
"Possibly, " Jace said, "but you have to admit that the majority of things are."

"I must be the only vampire in the world sickened by the sight of blood."

"And meanwhile, I'll die a little bit more every day, watching."

my fave.....sigh....

"I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's life after that, I'll love you then."

3) What is City of Fallen Angels about? When will it be released?

City of Fal

len Angels takes place about eight weeks after the events of City of Glass. It continues the story begun in City of Bones, while also starting a new story, with new challenges and a new enemy to beset our protagonists. All the core characters from the Mortal Instruments series appear in it: Jace, Isabelle, Clary, Simon, Alec, Magnus, Luke, Jocelyn, Maia, and many more. (It even helps to have read The Clockwork Angel before you read CoFA, because some of the characters from the ID series do show up in it. However, it isn’t required.) City of Fallen Angels takes place two months after the events of City of Glass. In it, a mysterious someone’s killing the Shadowhunters who used to be in Valentine’s Circle and displaying their bodies around New York City in a manner designed to provoke hostility between Downworlders and Shadowhunters, leaving tensions running high in the city and disrupting Clary’s plan to lead as normal a life as she can — training to be a Shadowhunter, and pursuing her relationship with Jace. As Jace and Clary delve into the issue of the murdered Shadowhunters, they discover a mystery that has deeply personal consequences for them — consequences that may strengthen their relationship, or rip it apart forever. Meanwhile, internecine warfare among vampires is tearing the Downworld community apart, and only Simon — the Daylighter who everyone wants on their side — can decide the outcome; too bad he wants nothing to do with Downworld politics. Love, blood, betrayal and revenge: the stakes are higher than ever in City of Fallen Angels (release date: 4/5/2011).

Tags: CASSANDRA, CLARE, CLARY, JACE, SHADOWHUNTERS, VAMPIRES

Views: 2956

Replies to This Discussion

Firstly, is that guy in the pic above supposed to be sebastian??? if it then.....THUD!!!! all the words i want to say right now to describe that guy, would get me into lots of trouble with tts, so i will have to go with....SMOKIN!!!!! WHOA!!!! Oh god, could they please put him in the movie!!!!......

ok back on topic...LMAO......first i just have to say, that cassandra is one of the best writers ever! im re reading this book at the moment. what is it with the inquisitors? im really starting to hate them....cant believe this one is torturing poor simon for info on jace *shaking head*....and Jace! grrrr....cant believe his kissed aline and then clary walks in and sees....i felt so brokenhearted for her that i actually felt like i was there. you could just picture her face. and then jace rips her to shreads saying all those mean things to her......

i like the part where jace tells alec that he knows how alec thinks that he loves him but really he doesnt. my mouth def dropped though when jace told alec to kiss him! i also like the part where clary and jace get all smexi action, outside jace's old house, which got blown apart by the angel. yes i know they are bro and sister but as i said, ive never been able to look at them that way

absolutly thought the part where sebastian and clary go to the warlocks house and the ? come out of the chimney made out of smoke and then the little hearts when sebastian puts his hand around clary. that smoke thing is so cool!

I really hate that max gets killed though *shaking head in dismay* i thought he was so cute and now hes gone :{......

will post more rant when finish the rest of the book :D
Is KC refusing to read these?! is she crazy?! KC READ THEM!!!
Sooooo much fun stuff in these books. I am soooo glad you listened and read them as such a waste of great writing if they get overlooked. I am in awe of Cassandra hence why I say her movies I predict to be the next big thing like Harry Potter were/are as a few years of movies here:D
YEP!! Just a fanmade pic:D
I thought it was nice so I put it up as well decorating a thread is important:D
OHHH......its way way more then nice! *giggles*
im still rereading crescendo but i should be done by this arvo, hopefully and then i will finish the rest of this book so i can rant! MY FAVOURITE part is yet to come....and if you've read the book and know how much i love jace and clary u will know what it is! *giggles* cant wait to read it!
i finally finished reading it! yey! *TOTAL SPOILER ALERT* my favourite part of this book is when jace and clary find out they arent brother and sister!!! *jumps up and down*.....

you also have to love the parts where:

1. simon consoles isabelle after max's funeral
2. isabelle saves the day by cutting of johnathon's hand and saving jace
3. alec kisses magnus
4. clary's mum arrives and clary goes off her tree at her, when luke tells joselyn how he feels and clary tells her mum that if she doesnt go after him, she will personally kill her!(lol)
5. jace spends the night in clary's room
6. clary stand up in front of everyone and tells them they should join with the downworlders
7. the angel kills valentine
8. when jace and valentine are dead and the angel tells clary that she can demand one thing from him, and she says "jace"
9. jace and clary are finally together!! YIPEE!

i seriously cant wait to read the rest of the series or at least the next book! hopefully there will be some jace and clary smexi action, simon will have trouble deciding which girl hes guna pick, johnathon may reappear(cos i dont think jace killed him enough), clary will probably regret not doing the favour for the faerie queen and it will definately be interesting to see joselyn and luke, and alec and magnus relationships unfold too. also it would be good to see what other powers clary and jace have.......

i honestly dont know how cassandra clare does it. every book is as good as the next~ cant wait!
Ooo Kristy I didn't know you had written here..sorry!!!

Very well said up above. I shall put my two cents in shortly.

Number 9 !! lol!!! Poor C is thinking alot of Ewwwww!! thougths about Jace and Clary at the moment only read City of Bones......I sooo want to relieve her of her ewww!! thoughts but we all had to go through that process so she is officially joined the Cassandra fan club by having to go ewwwww!!. Wait until she reads Jace wants to kiss/muck around no matter that they are bro and sis..LOL!!! I remember yellling at my book going NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOooooOOOO!!! Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!...BOL!!! but I figured a few hints were dropped. Hodge did it in book one when he disappeared with Mortal Cup he dropped a hint that Jace wasnt Valentines son. Inquisitor did it too on the ship before she carked it!!..Safe to say you dont want to get the Inquisitor job!! lol!!!

I loved CLockwork Angel its an enormous book but you dont want it to stop. When it did I was like

I had PABD Post Awesome Book Depression..hee..hee:D

Hp are very magical and awesome books..I think these are almost on par!!!.

Well done Kristy with your thoughts. I know I keep promising to write my review/rant I must!!!!!! as my blog needs it too!!!!
yes!! LOL! i can just imagine C's face when she reads that jace wants to muck around no matter what!

I havent read my copy of clockwork angel yet, cos its safe(from me Lol) in my cupboard waiting to be put under the xmas tree, as my pressie from suzi. but its just as big a the TMI books! cant wait til xmas to read it!!

As for HP......they will always have a special place with me, cos they are the first books that got me into the magical word and they can always drawn me in everytime i read them which makes them, fanastic!! and yes TMI are almost on par with them :D
Hey Kristy!!

It's going to be fun when we open up our book pressies under the tree we didnt know we were getting...lol!!! but still soooooo exciting:D

I have to contain myself that you wont be reading CWA until after chrissie...i ...can...do...it....just....

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service