The Twilight Saga

CASSANDRA CLARE - CITY OF GLASS - THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES BOOK # 3 - SPOILERS WITHIN BE WARNED!!!

HOWDY TO EVERYONE WHO LOVES CASSANDRA CLARE'S THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES ( TMI) AS MUCH AS I DO .

FEEL FREE TO RANT TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT ABOUT THEM. NO RANT IS TOO LONG:D

ENJOY!!!

IT'S OFFICIAL LILY COLLINS TO PLAY CLARY IN CITY OF BONES MOVIE.

LILY IS DAUGHTER OF PHIL COLLINS MUSICIAN!!!!

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2010/12/10/city-of-bones-lily-collins/

FAVE QUOTES:

"If I feel the urge to burst into flames, I'll let you know."

"Much as I hate to admit it , vampire , we have something in common."
 "Totally awesome hair?" Simon suggested........

"Fine . Go ahead . Kiss me, right now."
......"Exactly. Despite my staggering good looks, ...."

"It's my cologne. Eau de recent Injury."

"Nice, bah. He's gorgeous."Magnus gazed dreamily in his direction. "You should leave him here. I could hang hats on him and things."

".....to protect you from the sort of boys who want to do with you exactly what I want to do."

"You had to make a crazy jail friend, didn't you? You couldn't just count ceiling tiles or tame a pet mouse like normal prisoners do?"

"Has there ever been an Inquisitor who didn't die a horrible death?" he wondered aloud. "It's like being the drummer in Spinal Tap."

"I'm not going to do that."
"Of course you're not," said Jace,  "because you live to torture me, don't you?"
"Not everything , Jace, is about you, " Clary said furiously.
"Possibly, " Jace said, "but you have to admit that the majority of things are."

"I must be the only vampire in the world sickened by the sight of blood."

"And meanwhile, I'll die a little bit more every day, watching."

my fave.....sigh....

"I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's life after that, I'll love you then."

3) What is City of Fallen Angels about? When will it be released?

City of Fal

len Angels takes place about eight weeks after the events of City of Glass. It continues the story begun in City of Bones, while also starting a new story, with new challenges and a new enemy to beset our protagonists. All the core characters from the Mortal Instruments series appear in it: Jace, Isabelle, Clary, Simon, Alec, Magnus, Luke, Jocelyn, Maia, and many more. (It even helps to have read The Clockwork Angel before you read CoFA, because some of the characters from the ID series do show up in it. However, it isn’t required.) City of Fallen Angels takes place two months after the events of City of Glass. In it, a mysterious someone’s killing the Shadowhunters who used to be in Valentine’s Circle and displaying their bodies around New York City in a manner designed to provoke hostility between Downworlders and Shadowhunters, leaving tensions running high in the city and disrupting Clary’s plan to lead as normal a life as she can — training to be a Shadowhunter, and pursuing her relationship with Jace. As Jace and Clary delve into the issue of the murdered Shadowhunters, they discover a mystery that has deeply personal consequences for them — consequences that may strengthen their relationship, or rip it apart forever. Meanwhile, internecine warfare among vampires is tearing the Downworld community apart, and only Simon — the Daylighter who everyone wants on their side — can decide the outcome; too bad he wants nothing to do with Downworld politics. Love, blood, betrayal and revenge: the stakes are higher than ever in City of Fallen Angels (release date: 4/5/2011).

Tags: CASSANDRA, CLARE, CLARY, JACE, SHADOWHUNTERS, VAMPIRES

Views: 2956

Replies to This Discussion

....Magnus I feel is bad now....He has his hands on the book of WHite...I think he killed Ragnor Fell himself and orchestrated Clary into giving him the book once she got it as trade for saving her mother. I believe he was way too eager in the Accords Hall to get the book from Clary and he will be sinister in COFA....there is no real reason Ragnor fell should have been snuffed out by demons . I did approach Cassandra and well all she said was Sinister Magnus, interesting theory. I think I am on to something as ages back during a live chat she said she couldnt understand how nobody had figured out who isnt who we all think he is...not as in magnus for e.g isnt Magnus but as in good or bad or turns to the dark side due to power. Upon recapping thoroughly City of Glass I came to the thought that why was Ragnor Killed where was his body and no more said about him. Clary jsut took what he said and then magnus played his cards with Clary told her where to get book blaa blaa blaa...only she could get it..blaa..blaa.blaa and bingo she got it....gave it to mhim...he kept his word and brought jocelyn back from her sleepies and whalahh too easy. This book who ever has it is all power and she just handed it over. Seelie Queen is going to be peeved at that...I can tell:D
YAYAYAYAYAYA!! running around the house in my pj's....another person to chat with:D

Tis ok..I dont think KC wants to read them:D

p.s. yes we were having a giggle at your ewwwws....lol!!! But when I read them all by myself with nobody to talk to..I was going NoooOOOoooOOOooo!! don't do it Jace!!!..so I hear ya:D

P.s.s. Is Sebastian still a nice boy????...He needed a good slap!!!
Kristy is an exceptionally fast reader:D
Now remember when you eventually start Clockwork Angel ( CWA) its like bones...where you get to know characters a bit and then it takes off....thats why I am screaming for CWP Clockwork Prince as I need more Will and Jem :D

Clary – I am glad that she isn’t one of these whiney types (Nora etc) and has the balls to stand up to Valentine! She is going to be one tough Shadowhunter once she has the right training

Well said Carolyn. Clary can take anything on...GIRL POWER!!!!
p.s.

i'm glad he isnt Clarys sister too..that gender bender thing going on there...lol!! Now bro thats a whole different visual.

I am so glad he isn’t Clary’s sister and they can finally get around to doing what they should have been up to from the start……
Amen to all that Carolyn. Well Done!!!!

Hell YEAH!!!! How fun was all that reading:D Love your quotes. I took mine from my review on blog as I have to be careful not to give too much away so I dont include names who is saying it if quote can help it and I leave a bit out if it gives too much about who saying it. Yours make more sense.

Yes we all had to go through the bro sis dilema by ourselves. Should have seen my face at home. I was going oh Cassandra wouldnt go there would she in a YA book...lol!!!

There is a COFA teaser showing Queen Faerie has something in store for Clary. My take is Jace and Clary will be split up in COFA so I had better prepare myself as I may be missing some smexi...but hopefully Cassandra gives us some. Im sure she will. Apparently there is a dirty alley smexi scene..so I feel relatively safe. I suppose to an extent JAce and Clary were seperated a fair bit in this book . I can t imagine it being easy for Jace and Clary in COFA as the tension wont be there for us readers. I thing we are going to be in for some anxious moments:D

Now C tell me again as I can't hear you loud enough...Who has over taken Balthy...........
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! of course he does...I heard you this time....this is sad news in a way as I must share him with you lot now...lol!!!
If we are going on handling of women...hip hitch etc..PATCH!!!! we dont really know Patch other than he can help make Tacos and likes to hip hitch....and is awesomely smexi at pool playing:D

But if we are going on deep and knowing the character ..JACE ..sigh!!!

Hi there C..

Just got back from drinks and nibbles that  lasted 6.5 hours...lol!!  down the road...

Alex Pettyfer is the chap that has always virtually only ever been the dude talked about for Jace..and Lily Collins I would be happy with...she seems cool ...I hope Alex gets it as all the fans have only ever wanted him. He's the guy in my pics I have up. He just fits so well.  I cant imagine them choosing anybody but Alex. I have him in my head when I think of Jace. I didnt realise casting commenced....yayayayaya!!  cant wait for movie..hope they do it well:D

LILY COLLINS OFFICIALLY CAST AS CLARY!!!!  IN CITY OF BONES:D

NOW FOR JACE:)..ALEX PETYFER would be excellent...time will tell:)

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2010/12/10/city-of-bones-lily-collins/

Suzi is next to read these books........

Carolyn, we will have to share Jace....:D

Me thinks she is pretty solid on Sam...lol!!!!  He's her main man, other than Troy of course. ( her hubby)

I got Entice today it was shipped 20th december...I laugh as The replacements I got Yesterday , was shipped 30th december...see the logic with my postie there??? But Lost Saint was shipped 29th and still dont have it...so me thinks the posties are taking mickey and jumbling our parcels around down at the postal service...LOL!!!

I think Kristy is currently reading Clockwork Angel.  Will is so much like Jace..so Will is a fave of mine too:D

Im off to Tangled in 40 mins with Miss Willow and the Chlo Bear...its still raining....lordy when will it stop!!! I was going to use my movie tickets I got for chrissie from Paul...but online booking essential so we could get the 2.40pm sesh. Sharon said only row d with 4 seats left when she booked this morning:D

Looking forward to a smart mouthed Rapunzel...lol!!

Have a great day you've got the 11.30-8pm haven't you..so hopefully you not too tired :D

xx

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service