The Twilight Saga

CASSANDRA CLARE - CITY OF GLASS - THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES BOOK # 3 - SPOILERS WITHIN BE WARNED!!!

HOWDY TO EVERYONE WHO LOVES CASSANDRA CLARE'S THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES ( TMI) AS MUCH AS I DO .

FEEL FREE TO RANT TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT ABOUT THEM. NO RANT IS TOO LONG:D

ENJOY!!!

IT'S OFFICIAL LILY COLLINS TO PLAY CLARY IN CITY OF BONES MOVIE.

LILY IS DAUGHTER OF PHIL COLLINS MUSICIAN!!!!

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2010/12/10/city-of-bones-lily-collins/

FAVE QUOTES:

"If I feel the urge to burst into flames, I'll let you know."

"Much as I hate to admit it , vampire , we have something in common."
 "Totally awesome hair?" Simon suggested........

"Fine . Go ahead . Kiss me, right now."
......"Exactly. Despite my staggering good looks, ...."

"It's my cologne. Eau de recent Injury."

"Nice, bah. He's gorgeous."Magnus gazed dreamily in his direction. "You should leave him here. I could hang hats on him and things."

".....to protect you from the sort of boys who want to do with you exactly what I want to do."

"You had to make a crazy jail friend, didn't you? You couldn't just count ceiling tiles or tame a pet mouse like normal prisoners do?"

"Has there ever been an Inquisitor who didn't die a horrible death?" he wondered aloud. "It's like being the drummer in Spinal Tap."

"I'm not going to do that."
"Of course you're not," said Jace,  "because you live to torture me, don't you?"
"Not everything , Jace, is about you, " Clary said furiously.
"Possibly, " Jace said, "but you have to admit that the majority of things are."

"I must be the only vampire in the world sickened by the sight of blood."

"And meanwhile, I'll die a little bit more every day, watching."

my fave.....sigh....

"I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's life after that, I'll love you then."

3) What is City of Fallen Angels about? When will it be released?

City of Fal

len Angels takes place about eight weeks after the events of City of Glass. It continues the story begun in City of Bones, while also starting a new story, with new challenges and a new enemy to beset our protagonists. All the core characters from the Mortal Instruments series appear in it: Jace, Isabelle, Clary, Simon, Alec, Magnus, Luke, Jocelyn, Maia, and many more. (It even helps to have read The Clockwork Angel before you read CoFA, because some of the characters from the ID series do show up in it. However, it isn’t required.) City of Fallen Angels takes place two months after the events of City of Glass. In it, a mysterious someone’s killing the Shadowhunters who used to be in Valentine’s Circle and displaying their bodies around New York City in a manner designed to provoke hostility between Downworlders and Shadowhunters, leaving tensions running high in the city and disrupting Clary’s plan to lead as normal a life as she can — training to be a Shadowhunter, and pursuing her relationship with Jace. As Jace and Clary delve into the issue of the murdered Shadowhunters, they discover a mystery that has deeply personal consequences for them — consequences that may strengthen their relationship, or rip it apart forever. Meanwhile, internecine warfare among vampires is tearing the Downworld community apart, and only Simon — the Daylighter who everyone wants on their side — can decide the outcome; too bad he wants nothing to do with Downworld politics. Love, blood, betrayal and revenge: the stakes are higher than ever in City of Fallen Angels (release date: 4/5/2011).

Tags: CASSANDRA, CLARE, CLARY, JACE, SHADOWHUNTERS, VAMPIRES

Views: 2948

Replies to This Discussion

Hot off the press...well a few hours ago..I went back and fell asleep...ALEX P has been offered role of Jace, just waiting on confirmation, schedules , $$ etc  no doubt help with the response.

Check out blog www.novelsontherun.blogspot.com  for more info:D

Quote from Cassandra Clare today on the whole Alex P thing:

I wanted to wait till I could have an official chat with the studio folks before I said anything, so my small contribution is: I know Alex has met with the director, Scott Stewart, several times; I know he screened Scott's movie, Priest, and loved it; I know he read the TMI books over the holidays and really liked them and liked Jace, and his representatives are negotiating making a deal for the role of Jace. At this point it's all about the deal, which really doesn't have anything to do with me, so I stand back and wait for news like the rest of you.

Anyone for a game of Scrabble?

—Cassie

hmmmm????  I shall do some research. I would say Clockwork Angel?? Something rings a bell. I shall look. Mine doesnt have anything as its old.

Hope you feeling better. My tum still not good I just got up:D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service