The Twilight Saga

Thank you to all of the people who made our wonderful banners.
---
Old Preface: Takes place immidiately after Breaking Dawn. Jane and Alec were left behind to shadow the Cullens, and Leah imprints. Whats going to happen to them? Can a werewolf be happy with a vampire? Can they live together, or do the pack rules go out the window and will they be killed? Interesting twists and turns coming your way...

New Preface: Can a werewolf be happy with a vampire? Can they live together, or do the pack rules go out the window and will they be killed? Well as most of you who have been reading know, apparently a werewolf and a vampire can be happy together but can the child of a werewolf and a vampire be happy with a werewolf? Pay close attention to Aryn because she is very special and may suprise you...

This is a Fan Fiction me and my friend Shelby created...

Disclaimer: None of these characters belong to us. Only the ones we make up. The rest belong to Stephanie Meyer.

Slogan: They thought that their love could conquer anything. That they could leave the past behind. Are they right? Or will there past come back to haunt them?

This story is finished but my co-writer and I are branching out and are going to post an edited version on other fanfiction sites.we will keep you updated on that process. the second book will be posted soon i promise. thank you for reading and if you are a new reader i really do hope you enjoy this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forbidden Love: A Twilight Fan Fiction

Chapter 1

After the confrontation in the clearing Aro sent Alec and Jane to watch over the Cullen’s to look for something to condemn them with. They kept their distance but Leah knew that Alec was the one, her soul mate, the one she would spend the rest of her life with. She hid her thoughts from the others but she knew if it came down to a fight she would have to choose the side with the man she loved but didn’t know.
After the tense meeting with the Voluri she went to the Cullen’s with Jacob and waited until everyone was gone before she searched for the one she loved (in human form). Surprisingly she found him and who looked like his twin speaking to each other in the same clearing they were in today….
“What are we still doing here?” Alec asked.
“Aro told us to watch the Cullen’s to see if they do anything wrong because he wants to punish them… somehow.” Jane said to her brother.
“We could be back home now, were wasting time.”
“I don’t think we are. I agree with Aro. The Cullen’s needed to be punished. I don’t know why we didn’t kill them a long time ago.”
“Maybe not, I don’t think we need to punish anyone” I feel like there’s something between that female werewolf and me. I don’t think I could condemn her to anything. I love her.
“Whatever, go if you want but I’m staying.” Jane said as she ran off.
Just then he heard a movement in the woods. Alec smelled the air, there was a strange aroma. He wasn’t sure what to make out of the smell.
Leah took a deep breath then walked out into the clearing. Alec noticed her immediately. They stared at each other for a long while before Leah moved closer.
Alec knew he wanted her there, but what if Jane came looking for him? He loves Leah, he didn’t want anything to happen to her, not because of what he was. But she kept moving closer, very slowly.
When she got close enough to touch him, she stared into his eyes. Alec stared back.
“H-hi.” Alec said nervously.
“Hi.” Leah said while smiling.
“I’m Alec.”
“I’m Leah.”
They stayed there talking for what seemed like days but only a mere 2 hours. When suddenly they both heard a very faint howl. Leah knew immediately what was happening, her small pack was worried when she didn’t come home. Alec caught on quickly.
“You should leave.” she could tell he was only speaking the truth but his heart wanted her to stay with him… forever.
“ I cant, if they knew…” she looked back towards the wood. Where her family was waiting. If they knew she was with a vampire, who she imprinted on, a Volturi vampire, screw the rules they would both be dead.

Chapter 2; Page 2
Chapter 3; Page 2
Chapter 4; Page 3
Chapter 5; Page 3
Chapter 6; Page 4
Chapter 7; Page 4
Chapter 8; Page 4
Chapter 9; Page 4
Chapter 10; Page 5
Chapter 11; Page 6
Chapter 12; Page 7
Chapter 13 Part 1; Page 7
Chapter 13 Part 2; Page 7
Chapter 14 Part 1; Page 8
Chapter 14 Part 2; Page 9
Chapter 15; Page 10
Chapter 16; Page 11
Chapter 17; Page 12
Chapter 18; Page 13
Chapter 19; Page 14
Chapter 20; Page 15
Chapter 21; Page 16
Chapter 22; Page 16
Chapter 23; Page 17
Chapter 24; Page 17

A/N: Most of you who have been reading the story know things have changed a little and we are curious to know if you guys have picked up on the things that have changed.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Views: 201

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Were sorry, Chapters 18, 19 and 22 got deleted some how so we just reposted them

---

Index

Chapter 2; Page 2
Chapter 3; Page 2
Chapter 4; Page 3
Chapter 5; Page 3
Chapter 6; Page 4
Chapter 7; Page 4
Chapter 8; Page 4
Chapter 9; Page 4
Chapter 10; Page 5
Chapter 11; Page 6
Chapter 12; Page 7
Chapter 13 Part 1; Page 7
Chapter 13 Part 2; Page 7
Chapter 14 Part 1; Page 8
Chapter 14 Part 2; Page 9
Chapter 15; Page 9
Chapter 16; Page 10
Chapter 17; Page 11
Chapter 18; Page 17
Chapter 19; Page 17
Chapter 20; Page 14
Chapter 21; Page 15
Chapter 22; Page 17
Chapter 23; Page 16
Chapter 24; Page 16
Playlist

Two Is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls
When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus
when r u posting the sequal
i was just wondering when you are going to post the sequel?
we will be posting it very soon
lovee itt ! great story ! :)
thank you so very much, im not too sure about if we are going to continue with the second part of this book anytime soon, i sure hope we do...
alright guys, shelby and i are going to be picking the stories back up, im looking for opinions or some comments to help us pick this back up again after so long. thanks a million

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service