Okay everyone, I thought this would be fun to do for the holidays. I would like to get at least ten different one shots all aiming to do a Christmas Twilight.
The rules are as follows:
1. It has to be about the Twilight characters, no cross-over's, sorry.
2. The one shot has to be no less than 5,000 characters long and no more than 10,000.
3. Please make sure you save it to Word.
4. All one shots have to remain anonymous to the readers who are voting. This ensures that no one is voting simply because they know the person. Please, if you send me a one shot, do not tell anyone that you have done so. I would hate to withdraw a story because of this.
5. Once you are finished with your one shot, send me a shout out through my inbox so that I can give you my email. All stories will be directed to me in this manner to keep the stories unknown to everyone except the author and me. I will ask certain people to help in editing the basic essentials as in Grammar and punctuation. The editores will not know who wrote what story either.
6. You can send in more than one story per author if you have the time.
7. Please author's, try and edit as much as you can of your own work. Check for Grammar and Punctuation closely.
There will be only one winner.
The winner will have a banner made for their story which will also include; Winner of the Twilight Christmas One shot on the banner.
The contest will begin on December 10th. You will have until December 20th to send in your one shot and the winner will be announced on Christmas Day.
I may have forgotten a few things to mention. If so, I will add them as I go. If anyone has any questions about the contest, please ask below.
Last but not least; HAVE FUN WITH THIS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
Also, I will not be taking part in this contest. I feel that it wouldn't be fair to those of you who send me yours. So have fun and I hope to hear from you soon.
i love it
I still need some stories to be sent in so if any of you are writing one, could you please give me a timeline in which you will have them in. I just want to make sure everyone remembers that they have to be in by the 20th.
that was sooooooooooooo cute!!!! i really loved that how could this auther not win i mean HELLO its perfect lol
=) Vampiregirl (=
This is sooo sweet
I think it made all of us who read it realize that even though we might not be happy to be with our family 24/7, Christmas is the time that can bring us back together, no matter if its the smile on a childs face when they open a present or the first snowflake or maybe even the food, but the love we all have towards each other, the love that we all have even if we want to hide it from everyone, like Rosaline tried to do at the beginning of the story.