The Twilight Saga

I've decided to go ahead and make a gallery, that way I can post graphics with out feeling back about cluttering my shop with them. :3

I'll probably post other things too... songs that are in the banners, photos, stocks, fonts, all kinds of things, I can do this here with out cluttering my shop. xD

Feel free to post things with me, if you have something you'd like to share I'd love to see it. =D

If you see something you'd like, go ahead and take it! Just please credit me if you do. =)

-Claire Bear.

Tags: Claire, gallery, graphics

Views: 15557

Replies to This Discussion

Now this is a fantastic character banner!!!

D'aw! Thank you!!!

I don't know which edit I like better. :3

I think the top one?

I think his nose looks a bit funny, I probably should have erased some of the cracking there. =/

Strangely, that is exactly how I pictured Jace!

I pictured Clary like a Lindsay Pearce type of person, minus the happy-peppyness.

xD That's the boy that they chose to pick Jace in the upcoming movie, and Lily's who they picked to play Clary. =) I love Jamie Campbell Bower, he was New Moon and Sweeney Todd, Camelot and Anonymous. :3 I really adore him.. especially in Sweeney Todd. xD I hope that they are able to capture Jace in the movies though, I'm really concerned that he won't have all his charm and cockiness. xD

I thought I recognized him!

I LOOVED Sweeney Todd!

Sweeney Todd is like.. the most epic movie ever. xD

A horror musical.

Best. Idea. Ever. xD

Mmm, Ikr!

Would you believe me if I told you I took this photo with a camera made out of a Quaker's Oatmeal canister? xD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service