The Twilight Saga

I've decided to go ahead and make a gallery, that way I can post graphics with out feeling back about cluttering my shop with them. :3

I'll probably post other things too... songs that are in the banners, photos, stocks, fonts, all kinds of things, I can do this here with out cluttering my shop. xD

Feel free to post things with me, if you have something you'd like to share I'd love to see it. =D

If you see something you'd like, go ahead and take it! Just please credit me if you do. =)

-Claire Bear.

Tags: Claire, gallery, graphics

Views: 15557

Replies to This Discussion

GORGEOUS!!

I love every cover Cassadee does on The Voice! She's just amazing!

Thank you Rachel!!

Ugh! I know! I kind of hope she doesn't do another Avril Lavigne or Michele Branch song though, I really like her renditions of Over You and Stand. Especially Stand. xD Not that I want her to sing more country music, just not music that's quite as harsh. xDD

I'm so upset that Melanie got eliminated though! D=

I loved her cover of Over You! Whatever song Cassadee chooses to sing next, she's gonna just make it her since I believe she can sing almost any genre of music!

Yeah, no more Team Adam :(

UGH! I know. She's so perf!

I mean. I'm glad that Adam has no more team. I always root for Blake, and of course I'd root for Cassadee what ever team she was on, but I really liked Melanie. haha.

Omg, can I have the "snowy stuff" stock? LOL, it looks beautiful.

Lol. It's actually the stars from this photo:

Hehe, snatched!

This is just pure AMAZEMENT!!

You captured this perfectly Claire!

D'aw! Thanks girly! I'm glad you like it!!!

This was really hard to get. xD I took about fifty pictures of that alone that night. haha!

OHP. This is perfection.

=D You think?

Thanks!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service