The Twilight Saga

I've decided to go ahead and make a gallery, that way I can post graphics with out feeling back about cluttering my shop with them. :3

I'll probably post other things too... songs that are in the banners, photos, stocks, fonts, all kinds of things, I can do this here with out cluttering my shop. xD

Feel free to post things with me, if you have something you'd like to share I'd love to see it. =D

If you see something you'd like, go ahead and take it! Just please credit me if you do. =)

-Claire Bear.

Tags: Claire, gallery, graphics

Views: 15648

Replies to This Discussion

xD Peter..

We do not share the same opinion. xDDD

Idk. He's a bit younger than I am and therefore I just don't AFQJHWEJHFWKJEKJG;VW over him.

Although I've been like that the entire time I've watch OUAT. I can ship characters, but I can't bring myself to like any of them... if that makes any sense.

xD

Although Prince Philip. <3333

I am SO excited for ep. 6 thoough!!!

ARIEL. <333333

Also, really off topic, but I love your profile photo! '3'

SO excited for this movie!

It was first announced my freshman year (which was actually the year I read R&J for the first time) and I've literally been waiting for it ever since! I love Hailee Steinfeld, she is SO talented and at only 16! 

I've been hearing a lot of complaints about her not being "pretty" enough to play Juliet and I mean. Excuse you. I think she's gorgeous.

DX

Anyway. This movie. xD

OMG, I love Romeo and Juliet too!

I feel like everyone had to read Romeo & Juliet their freshman year, because that's the first time I read it too haha :3

I think Hailee is gorgeous! She's so talented as well, considering how young she is.

This banner is absolutely stunning Claire (:

I think it's a requirement now.. I'm not sure. I'm in a program that doesn't have to follow requirements so I never know what was and isnt. xD

Thanks so much!

Are you going to go see it?

I might, I'm not sure yet.

I want to see it, but I'm the only one out of my small group of friends who actually like Romeo and Juliet haha. Hopefully I can convince them to go with me anyway (x

Are you going to see it?

I'm in the same position!

Like no one around me has an appreciation for it. =/ 

I would really like to though!

I mean, I've been waiting for it for so long! xD

Somebody That I Used To Know -Gotye Ft. Kimbra

I think I was channeling Mieke a little bit in those one. :3

Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Ray

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service