The Twilight Saga

I've decided to go ahead and make a gallery, that way I can post graphics with out feeling back about cluttering my shop with them. :3

I'll probably post other things too... songs that are in the banners, photos, stocks, fonts, all kinds of things, I can do this here with out cluttering my shop. xD

Feel free to post things with me, if you have something you'd like to share I'd love to see it. =D

If you see something you'd like, go ahead and take it! Just please credit me if you do. =)

-Claire Bear.

Tags: Claire, gallery, graphics

Views: 15388

Replies to This Discussion

Hide (Like Stars) by Lucia

I recently discovered the beautifulness that is Lucia Maria. 

If you haven't heard of her, that's not surprising! She has not put out an album yet and is from Romania, but she speaks/ sings in English and has beautiful voice!

My favorite song (of the four she has out right now) would have to be one called "Days" And the music video is just so great!

I'm also really in love with Birdy's new single Light Me Up!

I am SO ready for Nov. 23! I need this special like I need air I cannot even tell you.

The first official official trailer is being released tomorrow, however, it was leaked accidentally.

I did not watch the leaked one because it was leaked and I thing that sort of thing is really wrong, however accidental.

So I've been sitting here not so patiently waiting for it but now I have to stay off tumblr because it's all that they are talking about!

I did however, on accident, see one trailer spoiler and all it was was a gif, BUT ROOOSE.

IT WAS A GIF OF ROSE AND I CAN'T.

I need tomorrow to come faster!!!

I think I'm going to get one more week or so out of Jenna.

I love her to death (especially her new photoshoot) but I miss Billie SO much.

I wanted to hold out until Billie had a new photoshoot because I think I've used just about every photoshoot of hers in a profile photo, edit, or graphic by now. Hopefully with the release of the 50th she'll do a new one. :3

It's so hard to think that she is only going to be in the 50th and not more episodes. I would REALLY love to see Rose come back for a little while, whether traveling again or just seeing her and Tentoo. Idc, either way I just want her back! xD

MY LORD.

THE TRAILER

TRAILERS.

One is longer but it basically encompasses the whole smaller one.

BUT I'M SO EXCITED.

MY ROSE IS BACK, <3

Actually there are several things that I am very confused about, I am sure that when I watch the actual special that I will understand them, but waiting will be torture!

I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen so I won't go into detail.

BUT WATCH THE TRAILER PLEEAASEE.

You won't regret it!!!!

<333

I wish I still had PS, unfortunately I don't, but I did I'd be popping out Rose gifs everywhere! xD

But yes, the gif at the top, which is from tumblr, I didn't make it, IS OF ROSE FROM THE TRAILER.

ijustcantanymoreshessocuteandprettyandineedmoreofherinmylife.

SCREAMS

The profile picture I made for tumblr, skype, DA, etc. xD

So I started watching Teen Wolf I guess back in February, sometime around then, but then I stopped after getting about half way through season one.

But I picked it back up this week and was able to finish season one. I have to say that I'm very excited to start watching season two! =D

GUISE GUISE

IT'S HAPPENING TODAY

TODAAAYYYYY

I am SO beyond excited!!!

T minus about two hours guys!

ALMOST TWO HOURS AWAY.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service