The Twilight Saga

I've decided to go ahead and make a gallery, that way I can post graphics with out feeling back about cluttering my shop with them. :3

I'll probably post other things too... songs that are in the banners, photos, stocks, fonts, all kinds of things, I can do this here with out cluttering my shop. xD

Feel free to post things with me, if you have something you'd like to share I'd love to see it. =D

If you see something you'd like, go ahead and take it! Just please credit me if you do. =)

-Claire Bear.

Tags: Claire, gallery, graphics

Views: 14022

Replies to This Discussion

Come Along- Vicci Martinez

So. I was thinking last night when I was supposed to be sleeping. xD

I was thinking that a lot of times with black and white photos gradient maps can trick your eyes into thinking that the hair color looks right and sometimes the eyes and just little stuff like that.

So a little while ago I challenged myself to take a black and white photo and only use gradient maps, with no erasing, to trick the viewer into thinking that the photo was colored.

I also need a new profile photo so I decided to make it into my profile photo.

I still don't know who and if I'm changing my face claim though. As of now, each person got the same amount of suggestions. D=

I'm at a dilemma with that. xD

But anyway, here's what I did:

I took this photo:

And made it look like this:

It's a bit more grainy than I would have liked, but oh well. xD

The lyrics are from Nellie's song "Axis" and the photo of her was taken by Jade Ehlers

This so beautiful Claire!

I love the texture!! :)

Thanks girly!!! 

I didn't actually save the texture... lol. It was a variation of a texture on the page before this one.

Cool effect!!

Thanks girly!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service