The Twilight Saga

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

ARTIST:MoNa <3 Vamps

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR VOTING FOR NIGHT SKY!!!

ADDENUMS: SEE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT LINK PRIOR TO USAGE OF PAGE/MATERIAL
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Disclaimer:The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's/writer's agreement.
Copyright Infringement: PLEASE READ FOLLOWING LINK FOR INFRINGEMENT DETAILS:
http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#502

CLOUDED DREAMS
by Andrea Kuehl

CHAPTER 1 – A SECRET

Bella’s POV

Everything I have learned as a vampire has brought me to this point. My ability to love so deeply for my husband, daughter, family, and friends, has only strengthened my abilities. For love is the greatest emotion that drives any creature, whether human, vampire, or werewolf. I had taken these last four months for granted with a distant thought to the Romanians. Now before us stand Jane and Giovanni. On the side of me, my wonderful endearing husband, Edward, and my best friend in the world, Jake. Why would they choose this day to come to collect on a bargain only made four months ago? We had defeated the Volturi, what possible threat is there now? I think we all believed or wanted to believe that we had more time of peace and tranquil days ahead. Our future looked grim with Jane and Giovanni standing before us. It seemed like we were destined for a life of servitude. I looked to Edward who was now in my same thought. Leah’s wedding was in less then five hours and the Romanians come to pay us a visit now. I wanted to panic as I threw my shield around us. I knew it would be of no use to try to attack them because Giovanni’s shield was as equally strong.
“Hello Bella, Edward, and Jake! How are you on this glorious day?” Giovanni asked us all. Glorious? What could be glorious if they were here standing in our front doorway?
“Giovanni, may I ask why you have come today?” Edward asked very firmly.
“Well, we were told there was a wedding and Antanasia thinks maybe our invitation was lost! We do not understand why we were not invited along with your other friends! Do you all not think of us as friends?” Giovanni asked us.
“We think of you as friends, but there will be humans at this wedding and we did not want to taunt you or the guard!” Edward stated very cautiously.
“Well, Edward to be quite clear, your presence is requested in Romania!” Giovanni announced. Just then Antanasia walked in with Felix, Alec, and Demetri.
“We will be attending the wedding! There is much to discuss after!” Antanasia instructed us. I turned to Edward with agony on my face. Did they plan this? They knew we would all be in one place. They knew we would not make a scene in front of humans. That would be certain death. This has been planned since the day they left, but how did they know when the wedding was?

Jacob’s POV

Of all the days these leeches decide to show up. It has to be on Leah’s wedding day. Leah was going to lose it if she found out they were here. By look on Bella and Edward’s faces they were a little unglued too. I didn’t know if I should call for Seth, Leah, Quil, or Embry. None of them were in wolf form right now, not even Sam. I would have to call using an Alpha howl. Edward shook his head no at me. ‘What do you mean NO?’
“Just wait Jake! Let me see if I can control the situation!” Edward said muffled. Just then Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, and Esme came through the doorway. The looks on their faces were not ones of joy and happiness.
“Ahh, Carlisle! We were just telling Bella and Edward that we heard about the wedding! Our invitation must have been lost, so we did not want to be rude and not make an appearance for such a joyous event!” Antanasia said condescendingly. Creepy creepers gave me chills!
“Actually, Antanasia there will be humans there and we didn’t want to be inconsiderate and put you all through unnecessary pain.” Carlisle thoughtful answered.
“But you would be so inconsiderate of your other vampire friends? Come now Carlisle, we can control ourselves!” Antanasia pushed. “ We have other issues to discuss Carlisle. There is an issue that has come to our attention. We require your talented family’s abilities as per our bargain!” She said calmly.
“We remember our promise Antanasia! It was not that long ago that it was made! May I ask why you chose today to come?” Carlisle sounded very disturbed.
“Well, we figured that this would be perfect timing since all the witnesses would be here also!” Antanasia replied smugly. I just wanted to rip that look off her old crusty face. I was starting to believe that the Volturi were easier to deal with then the Romanians. I looked to Edward.
‘Now do you think we need backup?’ He shook his head no. ‘They can’t come to Leah’s wedding! If you don’t want her to freak out, they can’t come!’
“I think it would be better that you stay here! After all we don’t want to upset the bride!” Edward calmly told Antanasia.
“You think our presence will upset the bride?” Antanasia said furiously.
“I think that the pretense you are here under will upset her and we wouldn’t want that on her wedding day!” Edward very cautiously continued.
“Very well, we will wait here! After the event is over everyone will come back here!” Antanasia ordered.
“Better yet, we will come and bring you back to the main house!” Alice replied.
“May I ask why you came to the cottage and not the main house?” Carlisle asked the question we all wanted an answer to.
“There might have been humans and we did not just want to simply show up!” Antanasia laughed in amusement. This was planned from the day that they left. Two questions were left unanswered though. One, how did they know where the cottage was? Two, how did they know when Leah would be getting married? I then wondered when we would break the news to Leah, Jaiden, and everyone else. This had to be a happy day for Leah.
‘I need to go phase back before someone, like Seth, tries to find out where I am.’
“Go upstairs and go phase back Jake!” Edward told me. I ran upstairs and phased back to my human form and ran downstairs quickly.
“What did I miss?” I asked Bella
“Jake, you were gone all of three to four seconds! Not much!” She sarcastically replied.
“We are going back to finish getting ready for the wedding. I ask that you do not hunt in this area once again!” Carlisle stressed. I was glad he did that’s all we needed to worry about.
“Yes, we will stay indoors! You come back to get us as soon as your guests have left!” Antanasia instructed once more.
“Yes, one of us will come back as soon as they have left!” Edward assured her.
“Tell Leah and Jaiden that I send my congratulations, since we could not make it!” Antanasia said jokingly. My mouth turned into a grimace. Edward touched my hand to stop the words from flying out of my mouth. He may have been able to stop me from saying them, but he couldn’t stop me from thinking them! ‘Old Hag!’ Edward smirked when he heard it.

Views: 102

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

When are you going to write more?
I AM ON IT RIGHT NOW!!! SORRY I HAVE HAD SOME THINGS GOING ON!!
im so glade i haven't missed much!! my computer had a virus, i swear it hates me hehehe
That stinks!! I am glad you got it fixed Kym!!! We missed you!!!
Tanya’s POV

I could see Edward holding Bella and comforting her. Garrett and Kate were talking and holding hands. Eleazar rubbed Carmen’s back. Leah and Jaiden looked like the happily married couple. Here I was surrounded by all of these couples and I was reminded of how alone I was. I really did love Edward and he knew my feelings. He could hear my thoughts and the feeling behind them. I loved Bella very much and when they were married I came to terms with his decision. This was a hard realization for me, because I always could picture us together. I looked down at the ground. I wonder if we were walking right into our own destruction. I wondered if I would parish never knowing what love was or what it felt like to have my love returned. Rejection was even hard as a vampire. It wasn’t just a human emotion. In fact, I believe that vampires loved more intensely then humans. A vampire happiness is defined by their mate. Edward was the perfect example. He loved Bella so much that he would sacrifice his immortality at any moment. Nessie was the symbolism of their dedication to one another. It was the perfect undying love. I could only hope for something so pure and true. I let out a loud sigh.
“Tanya? What is wrong?” I heard a voice distract me from my thoughts. I looked up to see Kate staring at me. I just smiled and waved her question off.
“Nothing! Just getting anxious to get there already!’ I lied to my sister. She stared at me with a disturbed look knowing that I was lying to her. I did not want to worry or play a part in my pity party. She glanced over in Edward’s direction and looked back to me. She knew that I felt hopeless.
“Tanya….” Kate started to say. I raised my hand and stopped her before she went any further. I did not want a lecture of how I will find love again. I did not want a self-help convention to start. My only problem was to forget the love I had developed for Edward. I would never come out and say it out loud. Edward I think took comfort in that fact. Alice got up to come and sit by us. Jasper followed her.
“Hello everyone!” She greeted all of us.
“Hello Alice! Jasper!” I said greeting them.
“So, what are we discussing over here?” Alice asked being her usual nosy self. I could feel my insecurities start to fade away. I looked over to Jasper, realizing that he must be feeling my misery.
“Oh nothing!” Kate replied looking over at me slightly. She had such a big mouth without even opening it.
“Tanya, is something wrong?” Alice asked me following Kate’s cues. I glared at Kate with disapproval
“No, I am just feeling a little on edge with everything that has occurred!” I answered very quickly. Alice looked at me trying to read my body language. I looked away and looked back down at the floor. I felt a hand slip in mine. I looked up to see Edward holding my hand. No! I did not want him to pity me.
“I don’t! I just know how it feels to be lost and watch everyone around you experience love. I am sorry that I have hurt you!” Edward said completely honest. I was taken back that he would apologize to me. This made me feel pathetic.
“Do not feel that way! I did not apologize to make you feel like that, Tanya!” Edward said to me with sincerity. I just had to look away because I could tell that my pain was hurting him. I could not force anyone to love me, but I could not bear to hurt someone because they did not reciprocate my feelings. I just wanted to feel the amount of love he had for Bella just one time, then I could accept if I was to die. I wanted to find my mate. I wanted to kiss his lips and feel the intense passion burn between us. If I could feel that just once, I would have lived a lifetime in that one moment. Even though I have lived for a long time, I have not truly lived.
“I understand all of this! I did not come to life until Bella walked into my life.” Edward replied to my thoughts.
“Tanya, you will find your mate!” Alice said to me so assured of herself. I knew that she could see future events, but had she seen mine?
I have fallen in love with your stories. I have only found this stories in the fan fiction sections. I can't wait to read the rest. Great Job.
Thank you very much!!
Jane’s POV

Giovanni sat next to me and we isolated ourselves from everyone else. We spoke in hushed and quick tones to be sure that none of the Cullens or anyone else could hear. I could feel the need to touch my lips to his, but why? This was so hard. I could feel the lust and temptation grow. I would not faulter. I would stick to my plan and destroy the Romanian empire. I still could not tell if Giovanni was convinced completely by my act.
“You will need to shield me always!” I whispered to Giovanni. “Now that we have taken this to the level we have, Edward might read my mind.” I finished quickly.
“I know this. Do you really think that Edward would tell Antanasia?” Giovanni asked me casually. I couldn’t believe that he could be so completely dense to think that Edward or any of this group would not turn us in. I thought about my response before I answered.
“Giovanni, should we take any chances? What if they see themselves in a position to use it against us? I believe in our plan, I just do not want to take any chances!” I said very thoughtful.
“Perhaps you are correct! For now, our secret remains between us. There may come a time that we need to tell them something.” Giovanni said thinking about his precious Cullens. This could actually make me feel physically ill. I just smiled and nodded.
“We will come to that bridge when we cross it!” I answered still smiling. Giovanni seemed to be pleased by this. As long as I continued to please him, I would get what I wanted. I just need to separate my feelings. I could not afford to fall for him. It was quite possible. He was very endearing, charming, handsome, and just so perfect. I had to get these thoughts from my head. What was I thinking?
“What are you thinking about?” Giovanni asked me with a look of wonderment.
“I was thinking about you!” I answered truthfully. This was probably the first truth I have told him.
“What exactly about me are you thinking about?” He asked as his eyes danced with the tantalizing possibilities that could be racing through my mind. I thought I would play on this and spin my web of deception even further. I looked to make sure that no one would notice as I once again slipped my hand into his lap.
“Well, if you must know, I was thinking about our little tryst in the tower! I was thinking about how I could not wait to do it again! I want to feel your body next to mine!” I whispered to him very seductively.
“Hmmm….I have been thinking about the same thing! I cannot wait to have you all to myself again! I want to ravish every part of you!” He answered back as seductively as I did. He was like putty in my hands and I could mold him anyway that I wanted too. I was ready to take my plan full force. I would also use Demetri, Felix, and Alec to help me carry out my plan. They would only need minimal persuasion to help me. That newborn might get in the way though. I would have to plot to kill her. I knew that Alec’s moral compass never pointed due North, but with the good-doer around he just might start to rethink things. Angela was weak, even as a newborn. She was a pathetic excuse for immortality. Yet, she bothered me so much. Alec had never given any attention to any female vampire, but me. I do not see why he should start. He would thank me for this later. I was certainly not going to let Angela destroy all of my hard work. My thoughts were interrupted by Giovanni’s voice.
“Jane, is something wrong?” He asked very softly. I just sat silent for a moment.
“Do you think that anyone will suspect anything?” I asked him trying to make him believe that I was worried about all of our well-being.
“Not if we do not give them a reason to suspect anything.” Giovanni answered quickly.
“What would you do if someone did find out and threatened us?” I asked trying to play concerned. I could see that he was rethinking my question over and over again before he answered.
“I guess we would have to destroy them!” He answered to my exact wishes. I had him right were I wanted him.
hey this is great, sorry i havent commented in a while i have been really busy cant wait to read more
Thank you!! Hey I sent you an email did you get it??
Loving it...more more more.
Love u
hermione
Love you too Hermione!!! LOL

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service