The Twilight Saga

New (-ish) year, new shop! Check it out! 

To order-

Name of story/roleplay-

Author-

Pictures(Please no more than four or five)-

Any additional text-

Background Image(optional)-

To order-

Character name-

Roleplay/Story name (Optional)-

Picture-

Additional text-

To order-

Names of Couple-

Roleplay/Story name (Optional)-

Pictures-

Quote (This can be something they've said to each-other that you liked, or something that describes them as  a couple, a song quote, etc.)-

To order- 

Description of what you want(Pop-out, page header, etc.)-

A theme for your order(Optional, but usually greatly appreciated)

Pictures-

Any text you'd like to appear on your order-

Other specifications-

Quote Banner-

Pop-out

Polyvore Banner- (Use the regular banner form, but specify this is what you'd like. It's just a different style) 

Views: 3119

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, she is.  :D
I love that movie!
So do I!  I cried, though, when Tony died, cuz it was Heath Ledger's last film, and his character died............ :'(  I was crying all through the credits.
Awww, you have to admit, though, it's not a bad last film, though I wish more people would watch it, it's brilliant.
Yeah, it is......
Ok, sorry, I was just looking over your order, and the first picture is going to be really hard to use, and you have two brunettes.
What's wrong with the first pic?  :(  The first pic is the brunette I was talking about, not Jodelle (she was Bree in Eclipse).
It's just really close to her face, there's a lot cut off, I can use it, but it won't look as nice.
Awesome work! You're doing great, keep up the work!
Thanks, Anna.
I can get you more pics of her....after all, she is me.  haha (and I'm an actress, so I have tons of other pics that would work well.)

Would this work?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service