The Twilight Saga

This is the sequel to Taking Over Me

Read the first story Bella's New Identity

Summary: The curse tore Emma and Peter away from each other. They must fight in their worlds to be together, with no dreams, no hope. But can one little girl change their fate? In this epic Finally see as Emma and Peter's daughter Destiny sets on a path to bring her parents back together, but to do so she has to work with the enemy. What will happen?

This lovely new header was made by Eva :)

These were made by the lovely Claire :) to see the gifs work click on the banners for their full size

These were made by the lovely Juliee :) credit also goes to Eva for the texture for the banner

These were made by my lovely friend Nikki :) who is a very devoted reader as well :)

Tags: Cursed

Views: 1184

Replies to This Discussion

Something to Think About:

• What do you think Happened in the past(1213) has anything to do with Destiny and Hades, if it has something to do with them, why has he not told her about the flashback he has had and what value and purpose do they serve in the story?
  • How do you think Des will React if she ever finds out
  • How might her knowing about the past effect her mission

Just something to think about before I post the next chapter :) feel free to answer these question and give me your theories on this situation.

Des might understand if she knew why Hades left so abruptly.  She suddenly has white hair like the girl from the past. Coincidence or not?  Is there something else we don't know yet?  Why didn't he say anything to her?  Also: events in the past could cause Ares to have a grudge against her and Peter and Hades in the future.  Her present/future relationship with Enyalios could also be influenced by what is happening here in the past.  Maybe she will understand him better if she sees what he is like here.  Could she try to prevent certain events or understand why things happened the way it happened in the present/future?  Maybe it could put her on the path towards a solution for their problems.  Lots to think about.

Yes she might do, but as you will see Hades had his reasons for not telling Destiny about what is going on. Her hair and everything else, is just a coincidence, everything has it's reasons and so does her hair and the way she acts around everyone else. As always,. there are things you do not know and some things might left undiscovered even at the end and make the readers wonder.

Ares never got on with Hades in the past or the present, he is hard to please and get on with as he is one Evil man, but he surely does hold a grudge against them 3, but for Destiny it just seems to be out of the blue in the past and present, as she never done anything to him. But as always, there is a reason behind everything.

You raise a good point there :) and it is one to think about, if it won't influence the present it might change the future. She will hope to find a better way for their solution to solve their issues, but that won't prove easy. But she will try and sort things out with Hades and the others if they would be willing to help or at least point them in the right direction.

Yes it is a lot to think about and I hope some of my comments have helped and thank you for your theory on this :)

Chapter 12~Truth? (Sneakpeak)

Athena's Pov:

“I need some fresh air.” She said and she turned to leave and as she left the room, Enyalios walked into the room, he was only 15 at time and he bumped into the girl who apologised without really looking at him as she left.

Enyalios looked at me “Who is she?” he titled his head to the side

Peter looked at him “Friend of Hades.” He said and Enyalios just nodded before he went and sat down on one of the chairs and he leaned against it. I raised my eyebrow at him and wondered what was going on in his mind.

Destiny’s Pov:

I walked out of the room and walked into the gardens and I breathed in the fresh air. I heard a twig snap behind me and I span around to see Ares there, he looked younger and rather handsome in his youth. My hand flew to my waist belt.

He smirked as he chuckled “Well, well look what we have here.” He said and titled his head “If it isn’t a little human.” He said

I looked at him. Human? What was he on about? I tried to make a fire ball appear in my hand, but nothing...Oh flip. I didn’t have my powers in the past. I pulled out my sword and then I felt it turn in my hands it a snake and I screamed as I jumped back throwing it onto the floor.

Ares was laughing and he took a step closer “Stop right there!” I heard a voice behind me, I hoped it was Hades.but it sounded a bit like Enyalios. I felt a little arm pull me back and I released it was Peter who pulled me back and I looked to my side to see a young Enyalios at my side.

Ares groaned “Why did you have to ruin my snack?” he said looking at him.

Enyalios looked at his father “She’s not your snack, leave the girl alone!”

I looked down at Peter who kept me by his side, I felt a bit odd, being protected by a 7 year old, surely I was the one who should have been protecting him, but how could I? I was just a human in the past.

Ares looked at me “Or what?” he said in a daring tone.

“Or this!” Peter growled by my side and he held out his hand and shot fire at Ares and it send him flying backwards and he put a shield around us and Enyalios.

Ares growled as he got up “Stupid child!” He hissed at Peter

“Leave Peter alone!” I yelled at him, but ended up chocking on my own voice and fell to the ground as I released the shield was weak to hold a strong grip around 3 people and because Peter’s power shield was not developed enough.

I winced as I felt the chocking constricting around my throat and I clawed at the ground in agony.

“Stop it!” Peter screamed at Ares as he dropped by my side. Enyalios ran at his father and knocked him out making the chocking stop and I gasped for breath and my hand flew to my throat, It felt like I was being chocked and blackness swallowed me.

Note: I will post the rest of Chapter 12 Soon :) I will be grateful if you readers would answer the 3 questions on top of page 9. I want to know you theories on what is going on :) so please fill the questions out before I post the rest of the chapter and you find out what is going on.

Peter and Enyalios are both being very heroic here, even though Peter's powers are still a little undeveloped and he cannot keep it up.  Will Enyalios be able to help her?  I can't wait for the rest of the chapter!

Yes, they are heroes of the day :) even then you can see that Enyalios and his father did not get along. Poor Peter is too young to have his powers developed fully but still tries his best to do what he can, to help his daughter. You will have to wait and see what happens when I post the full chapter :)

great update!  can't wait to read your next one, please update again soon :-)

Thanks for the lovely short comment :) I will try and post the whole of chapter 12 soon

Chapter 12~Truth?

Athena’s Pov:

I watched as the portal closed after Hades and Destiny and I sighed deep in thought.

Hera looked at me “They will be alright, I have faith in them.” She said and she touched my shoulder softly with her hand

I focused on her “I know they will be. I just thought about Lily.” I said

Zeus looked at me “She died in 1213 Athena, It’s been over 3000 years since her death.” He said. I just nodded, I knew that, I knew what her death did to Hades and how much it hurt him, but the more I thought about things and noticed Destiny more, it seemed like she shared similar qualities to Lily.

Hera looked at me “I can sense, something else is on your mind.” She said

I looked at her than Zeus “Destiny is on my mind too, doesn’t she remind you of Lily?” I said and raised an eyebrow

Zeus thought about it for a while “Well, I guess they do alike, now that she has blonde hair.” He said

I shake my head “That’s not how I mean.” I said “Her smile, the way it lights up her eyes, the same qualities Lily had, Destiny possesses. “

Hera looked at me “I guess, it’s sort of true” she said and looked at me “Where are you going with this?” she asked curious

“What if Lily was reborn?” I said “But as Destiny.” I said and they shared at me in shock.

1213:

I walked into the throne room to see Peter with a young girl, not more than 17 years old and I looked at her “Lily?” I said and looked at her.

The girl looked at me confused “I am not Lily.” She shaking her head “My name is Destiny.” She said

I looked at her “Oh, sorry you just look like someone I knew....she sadly died a few days ago.” I said, sadness crossed the girls eyes and she looked at me.

“I am sorry to hear that.” She said and Peter looked at her than at me, he was silent, But I could tell there was something on his mind.

“It’s okay child, you did not know.” I told her “Are you a friend of Peters?” I asked

Peter spoke before she could “She came with Hades, But that’s not stopping me from being her friend.” He said, smiling. I smiled softly, he was a rather cheeky but sweet lad. I looked at the girl again then spoke.

“It must be bit hard for Hades.”

“Why?” The girl asked confused

I looked at her “The fact that you look so much like Lily, he was in love with her.” I told her and she still looked lost “He didn’t tell you?”

The girl shook her head “No, he didn’t mention her.” She said and she frowned slightly. I noticed she looked a bit upset and confused why he would not tell her, maybe she felt betrayed.

I looked at her “Are you alright?” she just nodded

“I need some fresh air.” She said and she turned to leave and as she left the room, Enyalios walked into the room, he was only 15 at time and he bumped into the girl who apologised without really looking at him as she left.

Enyalios looked at me “Who is she?” he titled his head to the side

Peter looked at him “Friend of Hades.” He said and Enyalios just nodded before he went and sat down on one of the chairs and he leaned against it. I raised my eyebrow at him and wondered what was going on in his mind.

Destiny’s Pov:

I walked out of the room and walked into the gardens and I breathed in the fresh air. I heard a twig snap behind me and I span around to see Ares there, he looked younger and rather handsome in his youth. My hand flew to my waist belt.

He smirked as he chuckled “Well, well look what we have here.” He said and titled his head “If it isn’t a little human.” He said

I looked at him. Human? What was he on about? I tried to make a fire ball appear in my hand, but nothing...Oh flip. I didn’t have my powers in the past. I pulled out my sword and then I felt it turn in my hands it a snake and I screamed as I jumped back throwing it onto the floor.

Ares was laughing and he took a step closer “Stop right there!” I heard a voice behind me, I hoped it was Hades, but it sounded a bit like Enyalios. I felt a little arm pull me back and I released it was Peter who pulled me back and I looked to my side to see a young Enyalios at my side.

Ares groaned “Why did you have to ruin my snack?” he said looking at him.

Enyalios looked at his father “She’s not your snack, leave the girl alone!”

I looked down at Peter who kept me by his side, I felt a bit odd, being protected by a 7 year old, surely I was the one who should have been protecting him, but how could I? I was just a human in the past.

Ares looked at me “Or what?” he said in a daring tone.

“Or this!” Peter growled by my side and he held out his hand and shot fire at Ares and it send him flying backwards and he put a shield around us and Enyalios.

Ares growled as he got up “Stupid child!” He hissed at Peter

“Leave Peter alone!” I yelled at him, but ended up chocking on my own voice and fell to the ground as the shield released it self because it was weak to hold a strong grip around 3 people and because Peter’s power shield was not developed enough.

I winced as I felt the chocking constricting around my throat and I clawed at the ground in agony.

“Stop it!” Peter screamed at Ares as he dropped by my side. Enyalios ran at his father and knocked him out making the chocking stop and I gasped for breath and my hand flew to my throat, It felt like I was being chocked and blackness swallowed me.

Peter’s Pov:

I looked down at Destiny who black out and I growled at Ares. Enyalios looked at me “Come on, we got to her to Athena and Hera.” He said and I nodded, I helped Enyalios lift the girl up from the floor and we carried her inside.

“Athena...Hera...please help.” I called out

My mother and Athena were at our side in a flash “What happened to the girl?” Athena asked first.

“Ares...my father happened.” Enyalios said before my lips could move in order for me to say something similar along his lines.

Hera looked at the girl in our arms and she seemed to be deep in thought “Mom?” I said and raised an eyebrow at her reaction.

“Lily.” She just mumbled to her self.

I frowned “Her name is Destiny, not Lily.” I said “Ask Hades, she came with him. She’s his friend.” I said, but somehow felt like there was something he was not telling me, something that we all wanted to know about.

Mom snapped out of her haze when dad’s voice boomed behind us “What is she doing here?!” he said as he saw Destiny in Enyalios and Mine arms. I looked confused.

“What do you mean dad?” I said looking at him.

“What do you mean? What do I mean?” He yelled. “Lily, what is she doing here? She’s supposed to be dead and good riddance, I had enough of that slave, thinking she can trick Hades into loving him.”

Athena looked at him “Zeus, calm down. It’s not Lily, just a girl who looks like her, her name is Destiny.”  She said

Zeus stopped and he looked speechless “Is this true?” he said, his voice rather rough still.

I nodded “Ask, Hades when you see him.” I told my father and looked at the girl “Ares hurt her, and she won’t wake up.” I said, snapping their attention to the situation and not how the girl looked like.

Athena rummaged for something in a glass cabinet that she walked over to and she took a little vile from the top corner and she walked over and she opened it up and the scent of wild flowers and raspberries filled the room, she poured some of into the girls’ mouth causing her to wake up  gasping for breath and air.

Enyalios looked down at her “Are you okay?” he said, and I just watched in silence with the others.

Destiny blinked, I could tell she felt dizzy “I...yes...I think so.” She said and her eyes focused at Enyalios, she looked bit in shock and almost confused.

He smiled softly “I am Enyalios, you should take it easy.” He said as he set her down, letting her sit down on the floor.

She just nodded and at that moment Hades walked back inside and he stopped “What happened here?” he said as he noticed the state Destiny was in, pale, shaky, and almost like she looked like a a ghost and he was at her side in a matter of seconds.

I looked up at Hades “Ares attacked her.” I said “I am sorry, I tried to protect her but my shield power was not enough.” I said and looked down ashamed, Enyalios squeezed my shoulder softly and I sighed.

Hades looked at me and sighed “It’s not your fault Peter, you were trying to help.” He said as he scooped Destiny up in his arms “I’ll take her upstairs to rest.” We all just nodded letting him do so.

Hades’ pov:

As I walked upstairs carrying Destiny upstairs, something slipped from my pocket and Destiny caught it, I looked at her as she looked at the handkerchief with the blonde hair wrapped in it. She just looked at me “We need it.” I said.

“Who is Lily?” she said, ignoring what I just said about the hair. That made me stop dead in my tracks and my eyes filled with pain and agony.

“How do you know about Lily?”

She frowned, that I was dodging her question “Who is she?” she said again, she looked at me in the eyes, waiting for me to answer.

I closed my eyes feeling my heart contort in pain and anguish and I took a deep breath before my eyes snapped open looking straight into her eyes.

“She is you....you were Lily in the past.” I said, rather quietly but knowing she heard the truth.

Enyalios in the past:

Peter in the past:

So there is a connection between Lily and Destiny! And they had to travel to the past to find it!
Can't wait to see what the next part of the puzzle will be and how everything fits together.

Yes, Destiny is Lily in other words, since they are in the past, they will stick around for a little while till they find what they need.

Believe me, it won't be that smooth lol

great update!  OMG Destiny is Lily...great twist...can't wait to read your next update!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service