The Twilight Saga

This is the sequel to Taking Over Me

Read the first story Bella's New Identity

Summary: The curse tore Emma and Peter away from each other. They must fight in their worlds to be together, with no dreams, no hope. But can one little girl change their fate? In this epic Finally see as Emma and Peter's daughter Destiny sets on a path to bring her parents back together, but to do so she has to work with the enemy. What will happen?

This lovely new header was made by Eva :)

These were made by the lovely Claire :) to see the gifs work click on the banners for their full size

These were made by the lovely Juliee :) credit also goes to Eva for the texture for the banner

These were made by my lovely friend Nikki :) who is a very devoted reader as well :)

Tags: Cursed

Views: 1064

Replies to This Discussion

OOH!  WOW. I wonder how Destiny will react to the big news!

I like the bonus material too, really awesome Stay!

Thanks Nikki :) I know. I had a twist with the argument before, but this is for real now.

Aww thanks. I am glad you liked it, at least now people have more insight to him.

Luckily she already knew from her dream!  I hope she will now have a better, more rational response!  And once again Ares is plotting and planning.  I wonder what else he will try to do to them and how he plans to get his powers back!  And what about Eris?  Where does she fit in all this?  Things are getting really interesting!

Yeah, lets just hope she responds in a better way then her dream. Yes, Ares is always plotting away on something to get his teeth into and cause more trouble then before. Mhh wait and see how he plans on doing that? As for Eris, I am not quite sure, but I am sure she her role will be discovered in a while. I am still planning on her role in all of this.

Snake head!! haha

I liked the bonus material, Enyalios is too darn cute!! :) Team Enyalios!!

As to the news at the end of the chapter, I really want to know her reaction and I hope that she doesn't hold any prejudice towards him because of who his father is.

There are so many twists and turns in this story...I LOVE IT!!

Ahaha yeah :) I wanted to come up with a nickname for Medusa, that one came to mind, as she has snakes around her head instead of hair

Aww I am glad you like it :) and yeah Avan Jogia is fine :) Team Enyalios for me too lol :) But then again I am team everyone from my story,apart from the baddies lol

Yeah let's hope she responds Rationally.:) I am glad you liked the chapter. I always look forward to hearing from you.

Aww thanks. yeah there will be some more twists in this story :) I am glad you are sticking with it

Wow!!! It was just a dream and now he's really told her!!

I hope she doesn't react bad this time!!

Can't wait to find out!!!

Yeah! I tricked everyone, Lol I am just full of twists and turns

Let's hope that she does react not badly

Chapter 8~Truth

Destiny’s Pov:

I swallowed slightly and closed my eyes, so it was true. Enyalios was the son of my Enemy, the Enemy that helped separate my parents. I kept my eyes closed and there was silence around the table, everyone waited for me to do or say something. But I knew I had to act rationally, not like I did in the dream....hopefully. I opened my eyes again and looked at him, right in the eyes “I knew that.”

Enyalios looked at me confused “Wha...huh?” he said and he shakes his head “You can’t have known about it before no...” he trailed off and his eyes landed on Hades “Did you tell her?” he hissed at him.

I frowned and looked at Enyalios “Leave Hades out of this, he has nothing to do with how I found about who your father is.” I sighed “Why can’t you act more rationally? You always assume Hades is the bad guy here, in dreams or in reality. Why can’t you leave him alone?”

Enyalios looked at me “And you? Why are you taking his side? He’s the God of The Underworld!” he snapped

“And you’re the son of my Enemy.” I said and looked at him, he looked down at his feet as he was ashamed of him self and what he had just said.

“I know you hate my fat...”

I cut him “I despise him, hate is not the right word. He caused my family more pain than you can ever imagine, he’s the reason why my parent’s aren’t together along with Medusa. It’s my job to set it straight, you’re either with me or against me, we’re a team, so set aside your personal feelings about Hades aside, or I can just do it without you, with the others.” I told him and sat back down as I was standing up.

Hades looked at me and he was silent, Athena watched me with a cautious eyes and she just shot Enyalios a deep look of disappointment.

He looked at me “And what about your personal feelings?” he said, I knew what he was edging towards and I shot him a glare.

“My personal feelings are my own business, not yours for that matter so drop it.” I said and I pushed my plate away as I was not hungry and got up and was about to leave the room but Enyalios was at my side in a flash and he gripped my arm tightly. I hissed at him, I didn’t like to be man handled in such a rude manner “Let me go!” I said and my eyes voice turned rather sour and full of anger.

“Is it Hades?” he said

“Leave Hades out of this!” I hissed “What is your issue with him? Seriously?” I said “Are you jealous of him?”

Enyalios let out a snort “Me and Jealous? Oh what?” he said and looked at me “The fact that he can be a jerk, that he’s one of the most hated around here by our people?”

“Not much as your father! Hades is a better Man than your father will ever be!” I said and looked at him “You crossed the line, I suggest you think carefully before you say something like that again. I might slap you!”

“Or worse Unbind you” I carried on after a moment of silence “So don’t tempt me! I am not in the best mood right now, so let me go and drop it!”

Enyalios looked at me and he dropped my arm and looked at Hades “Pathetic!” he said under his breath but I heard and I growled and a gust of wind came from my hand and it sent Enyalios flying backwards. Hades jumped to his feet and he pulled me to him “Des look at me...Des” he said, his voice soothing and I forced my self to look at him.

Hades looked down at me and he kissed me on the forehead tenderly “He’s not worth the trouble Des...just let him be.”

Enyalios was at his feet and he looked at me and Hades and he smirked “Well, just as I expected..seems you two developed a spot for one another” he spat at the floor “How disgusting” he said before walking off.

Athena looked between us and looked at me “Don’t mind him, Jealousy eating away at him, just like at his father.”

I sighed “He should not take it out on Hades.”

Hades looked at me “He has his reasons...maybe he’s right.” He said and looked down

I frowned “That’s not true. Don’t believe what he says...I don’t believe that, so you shouldn’t either” I said and wrapped my arms around him tightly and he held me tightly to his chest and I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent. Hades leaned his chin on top of my head and he rubbed my back softly and gave me a soft squeeze as he held me in his arms.

Emma’s Pov:

I was pacing up and down the living room, I tried to think about what Hades said to me about the witch that would help us, but now it seemed like ancient history, it’s been 3 years since he was here with Des, goodness how long it was for them.

My dad watched me “Sweetie stop pacing.” He said and sighed

“I can’t...I forgot...I don’t remember...why can’t I remember?” I said now feeling panicked and uneasy “I need to remember...I have to” I cried out, tears in my eyes as I was trembling.

Dad wrapped his arms around me tightly “Em, take it easy, it’s been 3 years since what Hades told us, I know it seems confusing what he said, it doesn’t make sense, but deep down it does.” He said, he was right, it was gibberish. Hardly a puzzle to be solved.

I sighed and an odd voice filled the air “I can help you with that” I looked around but saw no one, yet felt like pair of yellow eyes were watching us

“Who are you? Why can’t I see you?” I snapped

There was an odd laughter...almost of mockery “I can be seen only when I want to be seen.” The voice said, I felt something brush against my shoulder and it send a cold shiver down my spine “I am the one you seek but could not find...the one to give you answers.”

“Then help me...please...I beg of you...I need my Peter and my daughter back. How do I get Peter back? How do I break the curse?” I sobbed, tears now streaming down my cheeks

“Your fate lies in hands of your daughter...only she can get you back together...I know it’s not the answer you wanted..but that is my help to you, this is my answer.” The voice said. I cried harder, the voice was gone and did not return, but the words still rang in my ears like an after smell of smoke.

Question for Extra Material:

Who is the Voice?

1~Medusa

2~Eris

3~Hera

4~Athena?

The Answer will be reveled in the next Chapter. So you can take a guess :)

Difficult situation with Destiny, Hades and Enyalios! And poor Emma! Who was that voice indeed?

Yeah it is a rather hard with them 3, they are supposed to be a team, yet they do not trust each other and Enyalios seems to be jealous of Hades that's why he is being mean and It makes Destiny upset and angry, as it's not helping the situation. I know Emma has it hard as well, the curse is growing stronger, the love of her life is gone and her daughter is in another world and she has no idea if it's going good or not. You will have to wait and see who it is :)

Wow!! He really isn't a smart guy is he lol!!

I wonder who was talking to Emma?!!

Can't wait for the next chapter!!! :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service