The Twilight Saga

What if Aro fell madly in love with Bella, and his more than willing to do anything just to get his heart's desire.

What would Edward feel?

What would Bella do?

Will Edward and Bella's relationship remain strong enough to prevail?

Or will Aro have the last laugh? 

Read and discover yourself what happens next ...

List of Chapters available:

Chapter 1 - Boredom

Chapter 2 - Preparation

Chapter 3 - Home

Chapter 4 - Vision

Chapter 5 - False Alarm

Chapter 6 - Agony

Chapter 7 - Escapade

PLEASE COMMENT OR AT LEAST SHARE YOUR IDEAS

about my first FAN fic :))

Hope you all like it!

oxoxoxoxoxoxox

Views: 918

Replies to This Discussion

Okay let's try this version. I'm not sure why the pics are coming out so much lighter once they are posted. Anyway, I slipped a gradient layer below the text and that should take care of the messy stuff. I'm keeping me eye out for a wistful Bella. Let me know if you find one.
i love it plz post more soon!!!!!! plz i love this story plz hurry with the next post
awesome as usual
To add the banner as an image, paste the banner to your computer and save the file. On your discussion page (http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/danger...) chose edit discussion. Then, click the camera in the work box. Another box will pop up and ask you to choose a file. Upload the banner from your computer (it might take several minutes) and click save on your discussion page. I'm making .jpg examples of each step.

No blood No sparkles
I LOVE IT!!!
Its just perfect :D
awesome chapter more soon please
yeah, its good. i dont fully agree with the emmett's point of view though. it sounds more like the thoughts of rosalie than anyone else. but still, good effort. emmett is a hard person.

:-)
OMG that IS AWESOME keepgoing and ill tell my friends
i loved it
PLZ POST LIKE SUPER SOON LOVE IT SO MUCH CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!!:-):-):-):-)
wow. Amazing and Cool!!!
Hugs,
Ashley
Love it.
Hugs,
Ash

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service