The Twilight Saga

Due to popular demand, threats and many requests...[Mainly from Lian - my Editor and BFF BEE, my Big Sister Chani, my Sweet Little Sister Riah and my Dancing Queen Carlyn...as well as many other of you who have sent me lots of messages!] LOL...

I have decided to Write the rest of New Moon from Edward's POV! Continuing from My last Fan Fic -New Moon Chapter 3 - The End. Edward's POV (http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/new-mo...)

Myself and Lian have called the whole book...."DARK MOON"
To express the fact that his sky was empty after he left Bella.

We hope you like the Next Chapter!
Leave comments!

Thankyou all for making me do this!

Much Twilight Love

Sophie [Writer] and Lian [Editor]

Photobucket
If anyone would like to make us a better book cover, we would be very grateful. I suck at Photoshop!

Thankyou to Donna Cullen for making us this banner!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Thankyou Tami for making this for us!

Disclaimer: All the Character's belong to to Stephanie Meyer, not us!

Chapter 4 - Oblivion

The end had not been what I had expected.
It was over too quickly.
I should still be in Forks now, watching her intently, breathing in her luxurious scent all whilst trying to convince her that I no longer wanted her, which was the most sinister lie I had ever told. I knew I was a good liar, but I never thought that Bella would believe me instantaneously.
Was it better this way?
It was for Bella.
It wasn’t for me.
My chest was hollow from where my frozen heart had been. The monotonous agonizing ache washed over every inch of my body, and I knew I was dying inside.

I had no idea where I was, or where I was going. I was only vaguely aware that I was in my car and my foot was on the accelerator pressed to the floor.
I couldn’t think properly. I couldn’t concentrate. All I could see was Bella’s face crumpling with pain over and over in my head. I couldn’t turn my attention away from that image, it was crucifying me. I knew that if I took a deep breath I would be able to clear my head slightly. But I didn’t want to exhale the last scent I had breathed in. I wanted it to stay within my body forever.

Normally, I never paid close attention to the roads whilst driving. A part of my vampire brain took over instinctively, so driving became a reflex action. But as the pain slowly engulfed me – my entire mind shut down completely and I was forced to pull over.
When my brain wasn’t working properly, I couldn’t allow myself to drive – a car wreckage was inevitable. Although, I was able to walk away from a crash unscathed, there was no point in causing myself more hassle of explaining what occurred, destroying my own vehicle, cleaning up the aftermath as well as endangering other road users in the process. I could not care less about my car, but it made the situation less complicated if I just stopped.
What was wrong with me? Why wouldn’t my brain function?

I leant my head against the seat’s head rest. My hands were tightly gripping the steering wheel; I couldn’t seem to move them. I stared out the windscreen seeing nothing but Bella’s face.
I tried closing my eyes but the image of Bella was even larger in my head – Was that possible?
The image spoke, echoing the same whispered words Bella spoke to me in the trees.
‘Don’t do this.’
‘You…don’t…want…me?’

As each word repeated itself in my mind, it cut a new wound within me. The pain was excruciating.
It was torture.

Bella’s voice in my head died away once every inch of my body had been cut. It was then the question’s started entering my mind.
How long had my eyes been shut?
How long had I been sat in my car?
Where was I?

As I was able to last an undeterminable amount of time without moving or breathing, I had no Idea how long I had been here – wherever here was. It could have been hours, days or even weeks as far as I knew. My mind hadn’t been tracking the time. I wondered what day it was.

I opened my eyes. Light filled the car, surrounding me. It was dawn, the sun was beginning to appear partially through the clouds.
The light of a new day brought reason I had since forgotten – She was safe.
Despite my suffering, I couldn’t stay where I was. I wanted to privately mourn the bereavement of my lost love. I needed to compose myself, reign my feelings in and let my brain function – just for a short period of time until I was somewhere alone and remote.

I was almost at my first destination, I had not decided on my second, as yet.
I discovered that when I had left Forks, I had driven into Canada, and found myself in the town of Weyburn, where I had stayed stationary in my vehicle for several days.
Yesterday I had forced myself to channel all my thoughts of Bella and the pain, to the back of my mind for the time being, until I was ready to release them. I was able to concentrate better, but my mind still yearned to think of Bella.
I drove at high speed straight to Ithaca, stopping only to re-fuel my car. It was here, where my family had re-located. They would most certainly be waiting for me, as I was confident Alice would have informed them of my arrival.

Driving along, I began to notice things that would usually never catch my attention but I couldn’t help but watch today. Couples – some, holding hands, others in loving gentle embraces. How I envied them – They had their entire lives’ to enjoy each other, with their futures laid out in front of them. I would never be able to be with my love like that. I had no future. I only had endless years of emptiness ahead of me.

A familiar property came into view through the surrounding trees. The house was similar to the one we had inhabited in Washington State’s Forks, except It was a dark brown colour and had a porch wrapped round the entire building. On the porch, was where my family stood waiting for me – their faces free from any expression.

I was not particularly looking forward to seeing my family, specifically because I didn’t want to hear their thoughts of pity and sympathy, but more importantly, I dreaded seeing the devotion between the couples in my family. I was afraid the affection they show to each, would push me over the cliff I was subconsciously standing on.

The atmosphere was tense as I stepped out of my car and made my way towards them. Suddenly, and without even noticing her movement – Alice was in my arms, embracing me tightly.
Oh Edward. She whispered in her head.
She pulled back, grabbing my hand at the same time and lead me towards the house.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Chapter 5 – Breathless

The interior of the house was light and comforting, similar to the house in Forks. Esme enjoys renovating, but always decorated the interiors of each Cullen house in a way that we, as vampires, could enjoy the brightness without being in direct sunlight.

Alice still gripped my hand as we turned to face our family who had followed us in. Their eyes were fixed upon me intently, watching me carefully. I could see in each of their thoughts that they were all unsure what to say, if anything at all. The tension mounted as the silence wore on.
Finally, after several long minutes, Carlisle called me in his head.
Edward?
I didn’t want to reply. I didn’t necessitate to breathe, we just did it out of habit. But I needed to breathe in order to talk, and I couldn’t bear to exhale out Bella’s scent that was contained in my body. I had inhaled my last breath in Bella’s presence - when I had breathed in her scent one final time. I wasn’t letting it go. It was the only thing I had left of her, that wasn’t a memory.

Edward? Esme spoke to me in her head. Are you alright, dear?
I responded by bowing my head in a nod.
Her eyebrows pulled together forming worry lines in her forehead. She hurried to stand next to Carlisle. She reached up to whisper into his ear.
“What’s wrong with Edward? He looks strained and unwell.” I didn’t understand why she made the effort to whisper, because she was well aware that myself as well as the other members of my family would be able to hear her perfectly.
“He’s not breathing.” Jasper spoke aloud answering her question.
I wanted to turn and growl menacingly at him. Why did he have to feel what I was feeling? – The pressure to breathe but the desperation to keep the only connection that related to Bella I had left.
I didn’t even have the effort to glare at him with accusing eyes.
Sorry, Edward. He thought, as he felt my exasperation.
I should have expected that Jasper would be monitoring my emotions – probably to update my family on how I was coping without Bella. They were all worried because they all knew how much Bella meant to me, even Rosalie.

“What do you mean, he’s not breathing?” grumbled Emmett.
“You know I don’t know the reasoning, Emmett.” Jasper answered quietly.
Edward? Esme called again.
Why couldn’t the rest of my family have the ability to read minds like I could? It would be so much more convenient if I could answer them in my own head.
“Edward, you should breathe. It’s not healthy for you to hold it all in.” Carlisle said softly.
Thankfully, they didn’t know why I wasn’t breathing or realise how precious the air inside my lungs was – they would indisputably think I was insane if they did.

“Edward, please? Talk to us” Esme spoke in a gentle voice.
“Come on, Edward, bro.” Emmett said encouragingly.
Alice suddenly tensed at my side and her eyelids fluttered closed. Jasper flashed to her side, as he always did when she had a vision. Everyone else just remained perfectly still. I watched Alice’s vision in her head with her. I was shocked to see myself gasping a breath out. I shook my head mechanically.
No. I shouted in my head.
Alice opened her eyes and smiled weakly at me.
“Give him a minute.” She said.
All eyes flickered to my face.

The pressure of their watchful gazes upon me suddenly became too much. My throat constricted and the tension built in my lungs. It felt like I was going to explode. I was being forced to exhale. I clamped my mouth shut tightly, biting down on the insides of my lips. I couldn’t allow Bella’s scent to leave me – I wasn’t ready to let it go yet.
My lungs started to deflate as the air made its way up through my windpipe. I was going to insufflate. It was inevitable. I was going to lose what I had spent days trying to save.

It happened exactly as I had seen it in Alice’s head. The air entered my mouth and I choked and spluttered before gasping in fresh de-bellanised air.
Alice gripped my hand tighter, with enough strength to stop me from collapsing to the floor. I began taking hyperventilating, taking in quick deep breaths. Esme blurred to my side.
“Carlisle!” Esme shouted. “What is wrong with him?”
I hardly even noticed my sister and mother dragging me to the leather sofa in the middle of the room. I was alarmed at myself. Why was I acting this way? Was this what being apart from Bella was doing to me?

“Jasper!” Carlisle instructed.
Instantly, calm washed over me and I felt oddly at ease. It was soothing, which I was grateful for.

I buried my face in my hands feeling embarrassed by my episode. Esme stroked my arm softly, comforting me.
“I’m sorry.” I whispered, I felt my stupidity rising. I inhaled deeply and took in the smells around me. It smelt wrong – there was no scent in the house that I could familiarise myself with, apart from the obvious ones exhibited by my family. I had been here many times before but still it felt strange to me – It wasn’t home. I wanted to scream.

Edward?
I raised my head to look at Carlisle’s concerned face.
“Please excuse my behaviour. It was idiotic.”
“Edward, where have you been for the past four days?” Carlisle questioned me.
“Alice didn’t tell you?” I asked puzzled, turning to look at her.
She shook her head.
“I knew you had departed Forks, because you had your mind set on leaving. I had a vision of you driving North, but then everything went blank. I couldn’t see anything. It made me anxious. You didn’t make any decisions for me to see, except for coming here today.” I don’t like being blind, you had me worried, Edward. Alice continued in her head.
“So you didn’t foresee that I would crash?” I asked still confused.
Crash? Carlisle and Esme echoed the same thought in their minds.
Alice shook her head again.
“You crashed? But your Volvo –“Carlisle asked thinking about my intact car parked outside.
“No.” I interrupted his thoughts. “But I would of have, If I hadn’t of pulled over.”
“Whoa. Seriously?” Emmett asked in a surprised tone. “Your head must have been pretty messed up.”
“Emmett!” Rosalie hissed, warning him.
“What?” He shrugged.
She didn’t answer, instead she just glared at him with her topaz eyes. Normally, the exchange would make me chuckle – but not today.

There was no use in being untruthful to my family – they were all aware that something was wrong.
“Yes, Emmett. My head is a mess.”
“But you’re not staying with us?” Alice asked accusingly. “I have seen that.”
I didn’t reply.
“Where are you going?” Carlisle enquired.
“I don’t know.” I replied truthfully. “I just need to be alone for awhile.”
I want you to stay. Alice spoke in her head.
“How long is awhile?” prompted Jasper.
“I don’t know. “ I said again.
“Okay, Edward. But please come back soon, dear.” Esme said sweetly. She understood that I wasn’t ready to be around couples and needed time to heal, even though I knew I never would. The wounds from leaving Bella were never going to heal.

“Don’t go, Edward.” Emmett demanded.
“Let him go.” Rosalie spoke. “He will come back when he has got over her,”
An inherent snarl escaped my lips.
Emmett instinctively moved in front of Rosalie protectively.
“Chill, Edward. You know Rose didn’t mean it.” He turned his head to look at her. “Did you, babe?”
Rosalie ignored him and pushed him aside, out of his protective stance. He then proceeded to wrap his arms around her torso.
The affectionate gesture made me want to growl again, but I held it back. Seeing that was exactly what I wanted to avoid.
I wanted to escape the questions, concerned looks, and any signs of affection.
I should refrain from getting angry. None of them knew of the torture I felt. But Rosalie was wrong – I would never get over Bella.

Once I was changed into fresh clothes, I bid farewell to my family. I left my car – I didn’t need it. I wanted to run. I set off into the trees beginning the longest and darkest night of my existence.

Here it is - CHAPTER 6 - Darkest Night!
A HUGE Thank you to Chani! [Who helped us with the end!]
We Love you!

Love Sophie and Lian

Chapter 6 – Darkest Night

I had run away, again. But this time it was from the confinements of my own family. There was no pain for them – just embarrassment.
Now I was away from Jasper – my emotions flooded back to me. I tried with almighty strength to hold them back as I ran, but they were slowly starting seeping through my mind.

I pushed myself to move faster. I could hear vehicles on a highway a few miles away. I wanted and needed silence and seclusion. My muscles started to ache and my pace slowed involuntary. Was it possible that I was beginning to get tired? I had never before experienced the need to stop running. I couldn’t get tired. I lurched my body forward. It didn’t respond. I felt utterly drained. The grief I felt, must enervate me. I slowed to a halt after another minute. There was no point carrying on. I could only hear the night breeze delicately whistling through the trees now.

My resistance was futile, so I held my arms out wide and let my mind release itself.
I waited for the pain to engulf me. It hit me like the stab of a thousand knifes. I cried out in agony and collapsed to the ground as the pain over-powered me.

Bella.
My Bella.
The memories swarmed back.
The first day I noticed Bella – she was just another human. It was like she reeled me in. Being unable to read her thoughts was extremely frustrating, as I had never before encountered a human or otherwise whose mind I could not read.
That first fateful day was when I first caught her intoxicating scent that drove me wild. I had very nearly obliterated an entire classroom of students, just to taste the girl who was radiating the sweet freesia scent. I had to leave town just to stop myself from killing her. I should have stayed away then. I never should have returned to Forks. But the truth was, Bella fascinated me and I didn’t want to be forced to leave town by an insignificant human. Could I have been more wrong? I should have taken myself out of Bella’s life in the beginning – that way she would never have fallen in love with me or got implicated in the dangerous mythical world that I belonged in.
So many thing I should have done – but I didn’t, and all because I was a profusely selfish creature. I truly despised myself for hurting Bella and putting her constantly in danger. It was the cruellest act I had ever committed. Nothing could make me feel guiltier – not even murder.

My eyes ached with the need for tears. My frozen body shuddered violently as tearless sobs begun, and I drowned in my own emptiness.

I left behind more than I anticipated when I left Forks. The part of me that Bella still held – my heart. My empty chest throbbed with solitude.

Bella made me feel human. I felt my frozen heart when her skin met mine for the first time. I melted under her touch as her warm skin sent a thrill of ecstasy through me. I trembled with pleasure at the thought of touching her. She was so warm and loving – not caring that it was a monster she embraced. Oh, how I longed to return to the arms of my beloved.
I still felt human now, even though Bella was no longer with me. I was experiencing all these emotions that were resurfacing from the human buried within me that Bella had released.

I wondered what Bella was doing right now. Was she thinking of me, as I was thinking of her? Would she still be hurting in the aftermath of my departure?

Bella’s agonised face appeared in my head as the memory of my quick departure replayed in my mind. I watched her so unwillingly believe that I no longer wanted her – as if such a thing was possible! I watched myself run away like a coward, leaving my fragile Bella alone on the edge of a forest. Leaving her had been a mistake – another mistake. What if something happened to her? I had heard her take a few steps further into the tress. What is she had tried to follow me? Would she have done that? She could have got lost or worse – gravely hurt or injured, and I just left her there. I couldn’t bear to think of the consequences.
No. Bella had promised – nothing reckless or stupid. I had asked her not to wander into the woods on her own before, she would know that I considered that reckless. I had no reason to worry – Bella had promised.

I dug my fingers into the earth beneath me, trying to grip on to something to stop myself from falling apart. It didn’t help – the dirt just crumbled into dust.
I was broken.
I had been ripped into a hundred pieces.
I would never be reassembled.
Only my Bella could make me whole again.

I kept telling myself – That I had done the right thing by Bella, for the first time.
Keeping her safe was all that mattered,
Leaving Bella was a means to an end.

I curled up into a ball and let misery take me. I was sure this amount of pain I was feeling, was slowly torturing me to death. I welcomed it, because I knew I deserved to suffer.

I don’t know how long I had laid in a foetal position – nor did I care. My mind was clouded with thoughts of Bella.
Her unapproachable mind that I longed to read.
Her silky brown hair draping round her shoulders.
Her delicious scent that set my throat on fire.
Her inviting chocolate brown eyes that showed me the way to her soul.
She was so perfect.

At some point during the long night, I had consumed all my thoughts of Bella and every second I had spent in her presence. I missed her terribly. I wondered if she missed me. How long would it take her to forget?
Hopefully I had made that process quicker by eliminating all her processions that had some connection to me.
I wish I had something – anything of Bella’s to keep hold of…like a photograph or piece of her clothing that still held her scent. I cursed myself for putting the pictures I had removed from Bella’s letter to her mother in the trash.

Suddenly my mind clicked as I remembered something.
I did have something that had belonged to Bella.
My hand reached into the pocket of my trousers and pulled out something that would seem so insignificant to a normal person – but for me, it was the sole connection I had to Bella, which meant everything.
The bottle lid.
From the lemonade bottle Bella had been drinking from the first day I sat with her at lunch.
I couldn’t bring myself to stay away from her. I was weak. I just gave in.
This time, I wouldn’t be so feeble or selfish – I would stay away.

I pulled myself up into a sitting position to examine the object in my hand. It was such an inconsequential thing to hold on to – but it had belonged to Bella. She had been playing with on the table, that day at lunch. She was the only other person who had touched it, and that was important to me.

I clasped the bottle top in my hand gently – so not to damage it, and laid back on the ground to gaze up to the sky.

The sky was empty and dark, like me.
Where was the moon? The stars?
I couldn't see clearly.
Missing Bella was clouding my sight, and now the sky was black.
Why was this happening? I knew I had done what I had to do, and I knew it would be hard, but I had never imagined this.
Then it hit me.
I realized now that Bella was my moon, my stars.
She was gone, and so were they.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Chapter 7 – Distraction

Time passed.
Exceptionally slowly.
The pain didn’t fade, but I had learnt to live with it.
I had accepted the fact that I would always ache for Bella.

The past two months of my life had been spent running and feeding. Mainly I had been running to different places looking for the stars – for my points of reason.
I didn’t hunt often – only when it was necessary. The burning in my throat no longer bothered me. It just felt like an annoying itch that I was able to disregard easily. It was nothing compared to the pain of losing my Bella. I only forced myself to engage in hunting in case I ever was in the distance of catching the scent of a human, and my predatory senses took over automatically. It had almost happened several weeks ago. I cringed as I evoked the memory…
I hadn’t hunted since I had left Forks, which for a vampire was a considerable amount of time to go without feeding.
I saw no reason to hunt.
I had nothing left to maintain my life for.
As a result, I felt significantly weaker at each passing day.
I was walking a steady human pace – in no hurry to get anywhere. Suddenly I came across a mouth-watering scent. It wasn’t the most delicious scent I had ever smelt but it was still irresistible and it made my throat burn intensely – the scent could only be human. My senses instinctively overpowered me and before I knew what I was doing, I was following the appetizing odour with the purpose to conquest. The scent led me to a small parking lot of a national park. I saw my target packing up her vehicle. One small fragile human – so easily dealt with. I ran round the perimeter of the lot to get closer in order to initiate my attack.
I fell back into my hunting crouch.
I was just about to pounce when the human turned around.
I froze.
She was a young woman – with chocolate brown eyes reminiscent of Bella’s. They weren’t as beautiful as Bella’s but they were enough to stop me for a moment and make me realise what I was doing.
What the hell was I thinking?
I couldn’t devour her.
She was human.
I didn’t hunt humans.
I couldn’t take someone’s life that way.
This innocent woman didn’t deserve that.
And what if this woman meant to someone what Bella meant to me?
What if she was someone’s Bella?

The thought of some creature killing my Bella made me growl menacingly. The fact that Bella would no longer exist would be the worst thing that could ever happen.
I couldn’t live in a world with no Bella.
I forced myself to stand straight out of my stance, and turned to sprint further into the trees screaming profanities in my head.
I was a cruel heartless monster.

I quickly came out of my memory, not wanting to dwell on it.
I was positive that Alice would have foreseen my attempted attack, but there was no way for her to warn me – my cell phone battery was dead, and there was no way for me to charge it while I was living out in the wilderness.

Occasionally, when I was near a town that was overshadowed by clouds, I would buy myself some new clothes and check into a hotel to freshen myself up. I never turned the television on when I was there, so I had no idea what was happening in the current affairs.
I tried to avoid everything and anything that would remind me of Bella, even though she was in every thought that possessed my mind.

I spent my days wandering around from place to place – never going anywhere in particular. I strived to think of activities I could participate in, in order to occupy my mind, but I never came up with any ideas.
All the while, my empty chest urged me to go and retrieve my heart.
The only thing that stopped me from sprinting back to Forks – to my Bella, was the thought of her being safe and never being hurt by my kind again.

At night, I laid down and gazed up into the heavens searching for the moon and stars, hoping that they would magically appear and bring reason and light into my life again.
They never did.

I had never felt solitude like this before. Over the past week, I had been contemplating returning to the comfort of my family for a visit. I missed my parents and my siblings. Maybe the company would raise my spirits slightly. I doubted it, but still I hoped.
I hadn’t had any communication with them at all. They would certainly be worried about me and I was being selfish for the lack of contact.
I immediately changed my direction and headed North- East.

It took me four days to reach Ithaca, as I still spent every night waiting for my moon to materialize.
I decided to hunt before I went to greet my family. I located a herd of elk in a small clearing enclosed by thick trees. I allowed my predator senses to take over before I swiftly pounced on the two largest, snapping their necks instantly. I drained the first and let the creature drop from my stone hands. I was just about to consume the second when I heard a familiar sound.

The light gentle sound of feet running at inhuman speed, only audible to vampire ears. My eyes instinctively scanned the surrounding forest for signs of danger.
It was then I heard their thoughts.
It’s only us, Edward. Jasper spoke in his head.
I stood up straight out of my hunting crouch.
A second later Alice skipped into the clearing, followed closely by my brother. She bounded over to me gracefully with a sparkling smile upon her face. She was overjoyed to see me.
Although she was happy, she had a shallow look in her eyes. I could see from her thoughts that she missed her best friend deeply.
Jasper remained distant – still feeling very guilty.

I was speechless for a minute. I was quite shocked to see them. I hadn’t been around others for awhile and it seemed I had lost my ability to speak.
Alice’s smile faltered as she processed my astonished expression.
I cleared my throat and eventually found my voice.
“Well hello, Alice.”
Her smile lit up again.
“Edward!” She squealed.
She wrapped her arms around me, so I picked her and span her around. I hadn’t realised how much I missed my favourite sister.
“I’m so glad you’re back.” She said as I set her back on her feet.
I began to protest by telling her that this was only a short visit.
“I know, I know.” She interrupted me. “You aren’t staying long.”
I gave her my best attempt at a grin that I could manage and turned to my brother.
“Hey Jazz.”
He smiled at me.
“Sorry we surprised you. Carlisle told Alice to wait for you to arrive at the house, but she was so excited that you were coming, that we couldn’t stop her.”
Alice stuck her tongue out at him.
“No, it’s okay.” I replied. “It’s good to see you both.”
Alice took my hand and led me over to Jasper. She grabbed one of his hands and together we set of running in the direction of the rest of our family, leaving the un-drained elk behind.

My family greeted me with open arms, even Rosalie gleamed at me as she appeared at the top of the stairs when Jasper, Alice and I walked in the house.

We all sat in the living room for hours.
I told my family that I had been wandering around the country and they didn’t press me for further details, which I was grateful for.
I didn’t talk much – I mainly listened as each member of my family told me what they had been doing while I had been gone.
Carlisle had been tutoring part time at Cornell University as well as working nights at a hospital.

Jasper was also at Cornell, but he was studying Philosophy. He was really enjoying it.

Esme had immersed herself in a new renovation project on a seventeenth century house she had located in the North of the city.

In a few days, Rosalie and Emmett were off on a second honeymoon to celebrate the tenth anniversary of their fifth wedding. They were going to Europe. Emmett was excited for the hunting possibilities.

Alice had been trying to reform her human life and where she had come from. She had managed to locate the asylum where she had been held captive but hadn’t visited the place yet. She had also discovered her real name – Mary Alice Brandon. Somehow I didn’t think it suited her.
All this had been made possible from what information James had provided in a videotape he made to entice me last Spring.
I winced at the memory of the ballet studio where James had almost killed my Bella – where I had also nearly taken her life myself.
I was thankful that Bella was no longer in the midst of our evil kind.

I found it difficult to learn that my family had all moved on with their lives whilst I was stuck in the darkness alone.

I let my thoughts wander as I went to my room.
Everyone else had things to do, where as I had nothing. I spent my days wandering round like a ghost. I needed a hobby or activity to focus on.

Thinking of the sadistic vampire luring Bella to that ballet studio gave me an idea.
James had been a tracker.
I had always found the concept of tracking truly interesting – maybe I should endeavour it as an activity, to occupy my mind from drowning in thoughts of Bella.

What or who should I track?
I had no idea where to begin exactly, what the process involved – I would need some sort of guidance, possibly from an experienced tracker.
Perhaps Carlisle had an acquaintance who could point me in the right direction?

James had been a highly skilled – his hunt was his obsession. Victoria, the woman who was in his coven, was his accomplice. I had been preoccupied reading James’s mind in the baseball clearing that day, so I hadn’t taken much notice of Victoria. I didn’t see her as a danger.

Victoria had aided James in his mission to take Bella from me, and for that she too deserved to die.
But she was still out there somewhere.
My main purpose flashed in my mind – Keep Bella safe.
I then knew what I had to do.
I was going to track Victoria.

These may change slightly...
Chapter 8 is on Page 13
Chapter 9 is on Page 18
Chapter 10 is on Page 21
Chapter 11 is on Page 25
Chapter 12 is on Page 29
Chapter 13 is on Page 34
Chapter 14 is on Page 37
Chapter 15 is on Page 42
Chapter 16 is on Page 46
Chapter 17 is on Page 52
Chapter 18 is on Page 67
Chapter 19 is on Page 67
Chapter 20 is on Page 74
Chapter 21 is on Page 86
Chapter 22 is on Page 96
Chapter 23 is on Page 101
Chapter 1 is on Page 107

Or Click on the links below to take you to the correct page-
CHAPTER 1 - The Beginning of the End

CHAPTER 2 - Blood Lust

CHAPTER 3 - The End

Chapter 4, 5, 6 and 7 Are at the top of each page in the main section! [Above this!]

CHAPTER 8 - Annihilation

CHAPTER 9 - Focus

CHAPTER 10 - The Call

CHAPTER 11 - Black Hole

CHAPTER 12 - The Volturi

CHAPTER 13 - Judgement Day

CHAPTER 14 - Reconciliation

CHAPTER 15 - Reason

CHAPTER 16 - Deathly Circumstances

CHAPTER 17 - Premonition

CHAPTER 18 - Nightmare

CHAPTER 19 - Charlie

CHAPTER 20 - Imagination

CHAPTER 21 - Reassurance

CHAPTER 22 - Request

CHAPTER 23 - Proposal

Views: 39389

Replies to This Discussion

This is so good. I cannot wait for more!!!!!!!
wow! excellent additions!
Oh Edward's despair is overwhelming. The agony he must have gone through is so apparent in your story. I am trying not to cry, but I can feel his sorrow. Thank you (both of you) for a really heartwrenching story.
You guys did a great job working with the "extra" on SM site. Love the additions!
oh edward...his pain coarses through me when i read this...so sad
love your writing x
You did a great job showing Edwards pain. You also showed how Rosalie felt that Bella was just an intruder into her family. Everyone else loved Bella, but to Rosalie she was an inconvenience. You are doing great. Can't wait for the next chapter.
I love this...
you're pretty good at it
keep it up XD
Sophie and Lian: Well, I just read your entire dark moon from chapter 3 to now, and all I can say is that is is one of the most amazing pieces I have read on fanfiction. That was honestly incredible. I almost hate to ask, because I dont want to hear the NO answer, but are you planning to write ALL of New Moon from EPOV? Until the vote at the house and afterwards? That would be fantastic if possible, and this definitely is amazing to read...especially with the anticipation of the movie coming out. Great job! Kim THANKS!!!!!
Hey!
Thankyou for your comment!
I'm glad you like it!
Yes we are doing the whole book from Edward's POV...right up until the vote!
And then afterward...i will continue to write the first chapters!
x
Thank you so very much, and I will keep watching for when the next chapter appears. You rock!!!

Kim
I love it!!!
Keep on writing!!!
Write more!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service