The Twilight Saga

This whole story takes place in Eclipse. Bella has had a secret that she hasnt told a soul. It's a secret that involves her past. But what happens when her past catches up to her? Well Damon and Stefan Salvatore are surely part of this past. What if Bella wasnt Isabella Marie Swan but Isabella Marie Salvatore. What if out of nowhere Stefan and Damon come back? What if they dont like Edward with they're little sister? And what kind of story will it be if Elena Gilbert or Bonnie Bennett aren't involved. What if Bella Doesnt Like Elena, because she looks like Katherine? What happens if Katherine is trown in the picture as well? Questions, Questions, Questions. Questions that will be answered in the story.
A Twilight and Vampire Diaries mix story.

SO WUTT U THINK? I'm working on the first chapter. I will post it if enough people like it. I know it sounds Like maybe other stories around here but I promise that I will try my best to make this story full of action and romance and drama and all I can put think of. Hope you give my story a chance.

If you can make pretty good banners, well there all accepted!!!

Bella’s POV - News(Chapter 1)

I smiled down at the only picture I have of Stefan, Damon and me. It was old and all folded up and it looked like if only, with 1 small touch the whole picture would rip apart. It wasn’t a surprise, I’ve had this picture since 1868, which was a couple of years after we became what we are right now… vampires.

The door bell rang and startled me off of my memories of back then. I put the picture under my pillow and ran downstairs to get the door. As I opened it, there stood Edward with that crooked grin I love so much.

“Hey.” he said.

“Hey, what’s up?” I asked.

“uh… does school… ring a bell?” he said raising his left eye brow. I opened my mouth in astonishment as I realize my stupidity.

“Uh… yeah. Um, I’m ready. I was just waiting for you.” I stuttered.

“Are you okay? You look nervous.” he looked at me concerned written all over his pale face.

“Uh, I’m okay…you just caught me off guard. That’s all.” I said with a smile.

“Let me just get my stuff so we can go.” he responded with a nod. As I got all my stuff we walked to the car, and Edward- being a gentlemen- opened the passenger’s door for me. As I sat in the passenger’s side I let out a small sigh. Edward knew nothing of Stefan and Damon. To him I was born in 1992 here in Forks Washington, my mother and father got divorced so my mom and I moved out. Then my mother died in an accident and I came to live with my father Charlie. Which of course Charlie isn’t my biological father. I just used something very cool called compulsion.

“You know that I hate it when your so into you’re thoughts and I don’t have a minor clue of what‘s going on in there.” Edward said with his crooked grin.

“Oh. sorry. Don’t worry it‘s nothing important.” I said with a small smile. I heard him chuckle as he started the car and drove off to school.

As we were walking down the hall of Forks High School, Jessica Stanley came up to me.

“Bella!! Have you heard the news!!” I looked at her confuse.

“No, what news?”

“We’re having 2 new student in Forks High!!” I raised my left eyebrow as she said this. There’s barley any new students here in Forks High I was the last new student here. Forks is the last place where there is a new student let alone 2 new students!!

“Do you know who they are?” Edward asked Jessica.

“Uh… I know that it’s….um… a girl and a…um… a boy.” Jessica stuttered trying to speak to Edward, but failing miserably. She might of notice her stupidity cause she left as fast as she could.

“Well I’ll see ya’ll… around. Bella… um…Edward.” she nodded to us as she left.

“I wonder who these new students are.” I said mostly to myself.

“We should ask Alice.” Edward suggested. I nodded my head and shrugged my shoulders like if it wasn’t a big deal. The 1st bell rang and Edward and I took off to Calculus our first class. We went from class to class hearing the rumor of the 2 new student that will be here tomorrow. Now Edward and I were making our way to our table, where Jasper and Alice- which looked very annoyed- sat.

“Hey, Jasper… Alice?” We greeted as we sat down. It was just us 4 because Rosalie and Emmett ‘Graduated’ last year and right now they’re both in ‘College’.

“I can’t see them!!!!!” Alice whispered/yelled.

“What do you mean, Alice? I asked.

“I cant see the new students! Everything is as blur!! I see people but I cant seem to see their faces.” Alice gave a small gasp as she finished. Her eyes went blank as she stared strait ahead. Most people would think of this as weird of her, but to us, she was having a vision. I felt Edward stiffen at my side as he read the vision in Alice’s mind. Jasper just stared at her waiting for her to come back.

“What did you see?” He asked as soon as she snapped out of it.

“Same but, the only clear face I saw was…Bella’s?” I stared at her confuse.

“What do I have to do with all this?” I asked.

“That’s what I’m asking myself!” she responded.

“But, I don’t think it’s anything bad! They’re just new students. Maybe you get to be best friends with the girl…” Alice trailed of because she didn’t even believe it herself.

“But there’s something very fishy in this, the why you cant see them…”

“Don’t worry about it Bella. I’ll always protect you.” Edward spoke for the first time.

I smiled at him and nodded.

“Let’s not make this a big deal yet. Tomorrow the new students are coming, so we could check them out and see if they are going to be a problem.” Jasper suggested. We all nodded in agreement. After the conversation in lunch the whole day passed by so fast that we were making our way to Edward’s car now. The only thing that made me stop was, that name.

“Salvatore, Stefan Salvatore! That’s his name!” I stiffen as I snapped my head towards Jessica. Edward froze as he saw my reaction.

“Bella? Are you ok?”

Without a word I stalked over to Jessica and the group she was talking to. Leaving Edward Behind.

“What’s his name?” I asked as I got closer.

“Oh, Bella I didn’t see you, but anyway. His name is Stefan Salvatore, and he is from Italy. Sounds like a HOWT-E, right?” I looked at her in disbelief. No it cant be him…

“How do you know this?” I asked.

“Well, you know that the front desk lady has a big mouth, so I got everything from her.” she said like it wasn’t a big deal.

“What else did she tell you.” I asked urgently.

“Well he didn’t say that much only his name, where he is from oh and that he was living with his older brother.”

“Do you know the older brother’s name?” I asked.

“No? He didn’t say his older brother’s name?” she started saying suspiciously.

“What about the girl?” I asked.

“I didn’t ask about her. I only wanted to know the guys info.” I nodded as I left her group without another word.

“Bella, are you okay? You look too pale.” Edward asked.

“I’m ok. Just take me home.” I murmured. He nodded as we got in the car and took off home. As we got there I told him thanks and ran of inside without a look back. I knew it was rude but I was just still in shock.

“Bella, are you okay? Is something wrong? Did Edward hurt you?” I looked up at the annoying voice.

“I’m fine dad.” I said and waved him off.

“Sweetie, you don’t look fine. Tell me did he hurt you?” he asked in a threatening voice.

I groan as I looked up.

“I’m alright, just go back to the couch and do what you were doing, because I’m perfectly fine.” I said as I looked at him strait in the eye. Yes, using compulsion. The human blood running in me makes me strong enough to make a perfect compulsion.

“Ok” he said as he went back to watch T.V. I just stud there against the door making my decision. After thinking over and over I finally knew what I was going to do.

“Ch-Dad, I’m going out in the woods don’t worry about me.” I said staring at him in the eye. He nodded as I took of with a flashlight on my hands.

Damon’s POV - Little Sister (Chapter 1)

“Damon, get your feet of the table, please?” Elena asked as she was passing by.

“Whatever.” I said as I put my feet down. I continued searching the channels.

“You know, we could really use some help in unpacking!” Elena said as she was passing by again.

“Na, I’m good.” I said in a bored voice. I heard her groan as she continued walking. I finally stopped at the news channel and decide to watch. The woman started talking about a hiker that got attacked by an animal and bla,bla,bla. Then they showed a familiar face. It was the hiker I attacked in the woods yesterday. Wow they barley found him?

“Damon, you promised!!” Ugh here we go again.

“You know, I really don’t care little brother.” I said.

“I know how to cover my tracks!”

“O yeah? You know, you left that man alive!” Stefan kept yapping .

“Well, that sucks. For you. You know why, because I’m not staying in this stupid little town for long!” I said as I walked to the front door.

“Damon, try at least to cover your tracks! You know that if that man is alive he can talk!” Elena yelled.

“Not my problem.” I said as I ran off to the woods. Ugh, not even Isabella would be so strict. At least she wouldn’t have mind me sucking that human’s blood. I smiled at the memories of the times when we use to play those little games of ’my husbands hurt!’ we would usually share when there was more than 1 but when there was only 1 I’d let her get him/her. It was fun to see the look of sorrow she put on her face when the meal came. I smiled wider as more memories came in. God I cant believe I’m saying this but, I miss my little sister. I sigh loudly as I went deeper into woods.

I was hoping in finding like a desert after yesterday, but nothing. It has been a couple of hours since I left. All I’ve been doing is roaming around looking for hikers, but nothing. As I was going to give up and turn around, the scent just slapped me out of nowhere.

Fresh blood, young blood, good blood. I smiled and ran towards the direction of the scent. As I spotted her I climbed on top of a tree. It was way more fun attacking from a jump. She was in the position I needed her and I was about jump when she turned around and I saw her face. I froze.

“Isabella” I gasped.

“Damon!” she said looking in my direction.

“Who else little sis? What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I’m the one who should be asking you that! It‘s surprising. Damon Salvatore in a small town.” she replied raising her left eyebrow and smirking at the same time.

“Why are you surprise to see me in this small town?” I asked her as I climbed down the tree.

“Damon, it‘s a small town you hate small towns, there’s nothing you can do here.” she said like if it was obvious.

“Well NOW I think I might stick around for a while-

“Bella!!!!!” I heard a male’s voice shout as a pale looking guy with bronze hair came into view. I rolled my eyes at how he stud protectively over Isabella. Wait did he just say Bella?

“Bella? Oh, so that’s your new nickname, Isabella?” I asked. The bronze hair dude looked at me very confused.

“Edward, don’t worry, he’s not going to hurt me.” Isabella said as she touched his shoulder. Soon, more company arrived. A big dark short curly hair dude came in view, along with 2 blond ones.

“What’s wrong Edward?” One of the blond one asked.

“I cant read his mind Carlisle?” he murmured so low that only vampire ears like mine could catch it.

“Are you suppose to read my mind?” I asked

“Damon!!!” Isabella, looked at me with warning eyes.

“Let’s kill him.” The big guy said.

“No, Emmett!!!-

“No it’s okay Isabella.” I was about to attack when Isabella got in my way by putting her hands on my chest and pushing me against the tree.

“Hey, nock it off. This is exactly why I ran away, Damon.” Edward was grabbing her elbow to take her away from me.

“Don’t you dare touch my little sister!” I yelled in a warning/threatening voice.

“What?” all 4 guys asked in astonishment.

“Damon…” Bella looked down in defeat. Then it clicked.

“You didn’t Tell them about Stefan or Me!?!” I asked grabbing her chin and pulling her up to look at me in the eyes.

“There was nothing to say. I was here in Washington and ya’ll were all the way to Italy!! Damon if you haven’t notice it’s been 100 and 42 years since we’ve last seen each other! What did you expect? For me to go around saying I have 2 brothers named Stefan and Damon Salvatore!!!” she said while looking at me the way Isabella looks at you when she wants to tell you she’s irritated.

“Wait can someone please explain to me what is going on?!?” The dude that wanted to kill me… uh…Emmett asked.

“Well, Isabella I think you have a lot to explain to them AND to us!!” I said as I pulled out my cell phone. I dialed Stefan’s number and waited for him to pick up.

Where are you?” he asked in a warning voice.

“That is going to mean nothing to you when I tell you who I just happen to cross over with.” I said in a mocking voice. Isabella rolled her eyes.

“Who?” he asked interested.

“3 little words. Isabella Marie Salvatore.” I said with a smile on my lips. Isabella turned to the 4 guys that were frozen in place. She turned back to me and sigh.

“Stefan wants you to come home NOW. For the first time I think you should listen to him.” I added with a smile on my face and nodding at the same time. She rolled her eyes and took the phone away from me.

“Stefan, um, I need to explain stuff to other…people so….” she trailed of as Stefan started to speak.

“Okay.” she said in defeat as she hung up. She looked up at the Edward dude-which was still standing frozen- and gave him a small smile. She turned to me.

“Stefan wants the Cullens to come over so that I can explain everything.”

“No problemo.” I said.

“If you want me to explain, ya’ll need to come with us. And bring Esme, Alice and Rose.” she said to the ‘Cullen’.

“Bella…” Edward dude whispered.

“Damon give him the address.” she told me not asked but told…me.

“We’ll be waiting for ya’ll” she said as I told them the address.

“Let’s go.” I said.

“I’m not letting you go with him!” the Edward dude said as he grabbed Isabella’s arm. I rolled my eyes.

“Hey Romeo, do you really think I would hurt my own blood?” I asked.

“100 and 45 years ago you were whiling to kill Stefan.” she said crossing her arms.

“That is a whole other story, and you know that.” I told her. She nodded and turned to Romeo.

“He wont hurt me.”

“Let’s go.” I said as I took of running vampire speed.

“DAMON!!!!” I heard Isabella yell. Then I remembered that she smelled like human? I went back.

“Oh yeah, and you so how to explain how you smell like human and… you get my point.” I told her.

“Long story.” she said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her.

“your whole life is a long story” I said under my breath as I went over to her.

“what are you doing.” she asked as I carried her bride stile and ran off without a word. Leaving the other guys there still frozen.

Alice’s POV- News(chapter 1)

I was passing in the living room when the guys came back.

“Where is she!” I asked worried. I saw them coming but with no Bella. The guys had surprised looks on their faces. Ugh!! I hate it when I cant see anything!!!

“What happen!! Where is she?” I asked again.

“She left with her…Brother…” Jasper said while putting a confuse look on his face.

“what?” Rosalie, Esme and I asked at the same time.

“Turns out, Bella isn’t who she said she was.” Carlisle said.

“She wants us to meet her somewhere, so she can explain everything to us. He continued.

“Then what are we waiting for lets-” I looked at Edward and his face was crushed. Not like those months that he was without Bella but he really did look crushed.

“I cant read Bella’s nor Damon’s mind?” he spoke for the first time.

“Damon?” Esme asked.

“Damon is Bella’s brother… well older brother.” Emmett said, serious for the first time.

“What do you mean by older brother?” Esme asked.

“It appears that she has another brother named Stefan Salvatore.” Emmett answered.

“Salvatore” we asked together again.

“Damon, Stefan and Isabella…Salvatore.” Edward clarified.

“I knew there was something off about her, but no, lets just ignore Rosalie.” Rose said.

“Rosalie, let’s not judge until we know the whole story.” Carlisle said.

“Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go!!” I yelled. With that we all took off running to the direction they gave the guys.

Chapter 1: News and Little Sister 

Chapter 2: Long Stories and More Questions

Chapter 3: Visitor, Talk and Plans

Chapter 4: Rumors, The Diary

Chapter 5and 6: Regrets, Talisman, Good News, Bad News and More Bad...

Chapter 7 and 8: Hunt, Visitor, More Attention, Guesses

Views: 2489

Replies to This Discussion

awesome!
pretty necklace
you need a pic of the Talisman
I loved it.. wow! ur really good at mixing up with the stories.. Poor Charlie!!
This chapter is awesome. I really love it :)
OMG write more :)
like it :)
Loved the new chapters. I'm shocked damon killed Charlie. Please write more. : )
I love the chapter and it shock me
1 word Awsome

Alice’s POV- Hunt(chapter 7)

“Where is she?” Edward asked.
“She’s not here yet, Edward. Just calm down, we’ll catch her.” I assured him, still looking around. After I said that a vision stroked me out of nowhere. It was a vision of Victoria passing in front of us. The vision stopped and I pointed to the right in time as she passed by.
“There she is!!” I yelled. Victoria looked back in surprise as she took off running even faster. Edward sprinted behind her and so did we. She ran, fast. It was hard for the rest of us to keep her in sight. On the other hand Edward was at her heels, he just needed a little more to catch her so he leap, but when he did Victoria stopped and ducked down. She continued running the opposite direction of Edward as he flew and did a flip to land on his feet. He growled as he ran after her, again. Carlisle, Esme Rosalie and I were the ones who were far behind. She out ran Jasper, Emmett and Edward, as she ran back to us. Carlisle got in her way as he was about to catch her when she leaped on a tree. I took that chance and jumped as I tried to grab her- but she was too fast. She leaped off the tree and kept running. I ran after her. At that moment I had a vision where she disappeared. She must of jumped the river. At that moment Victoria made a leap towards the other side of the river, when I saw Edward jump as well.
“Edward, she’s headed to their territory!!” Carlisle yelled. It was too late. Edward jumped and wasn’t too far to catch her. All he had to do was push forward a little, and he had her. That’s exactly what he did as he grabbed her by the waist. I smiled, but it quickly disappeared when I saw where they were landing.
“Edward watch out!!” I yelled as a grey wolf came up to them and grabbed Edward and threw him in the water. When that happened he lost his grip on Victoria as she ran off on the dog’s land. Edward was furious. All the wolfs came in front of Edward and growled at him. Edward growled back as he ran to my side.
“I told you not to.” I looked up at him.
“I had her for crying out loud!!” he started cussing as he walked in circles with his hands on his head. I sigh as he continued cussing. He wasn’t one who cusses constantly but only when he is so furious he cant even stand himself! He never cussed in front of Bella, as much anger he had inside, he never cussed one little word in front of her.
“Edward, son. Don’t strain yourself with this. It wasn’t your fault. She will come back and we’ll get her next time.” Carlisle assured him with a soft voice. Edward sighed as he hung his head backwards.
“That was bad ass!” Emmett blurted out.
“Emmett likes cussing Edward!”
“He’s more fun!” I rolled my eyes at him.
“Let’s go. You need to change, your all wet!!” I said as I noticed his cloths were ruined. He chuckled under his breath as he started running towards the house. We all followed behind, leaving the wolfs growling behind us.

Damon’s POV- Visitor( Chapter 7)

“Now I know how you found that diary.” I told Bella as I helped her get off the car.
“What, you have a problem with it?” she asked. I ignored her question and complimented her.
“Looks like you took my advise and hid it well. I’m proud of you sis!” she smiled and looked down. Her smiled disappeared and looked up and away.
“Look, I didn’t mean to kill him, Isabella. If I would of known that he was important to you I would of never touched him-I know that is hard for you to believe- but I wouldn’t have.” I told her sincerely. She looked up at me and as stubborn as she is, she just turned around and headed for the door. I sigh and grabbed her hand.
“I’ll make you a deal. I’ll try that little diet for a week and then I‘ll decide if I…like it… or not?” I said unsure. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow in questioning. I gulped and changed my mind.
“Never mind that. I’ll make you another deal. I promise not to kill anyone, for a very big while! I cant promise to stop drinking human blood, but I can promise you that I wont kill anyone for a while.” I offered. Putting an unsure face.
“You would do that?” she asked amazed.
“To make you forgive me, yes I would.” I said.
“I’m not asking you to change your diet. Just don’t kill anyone, and if your thirsty, make sure I don’t find out who donated blood to you!” she said as she smiled. I nodded as she threw her arms around my neck, to hug me. I hugged her back. We smiled at each other as we walked inside with Stefan and Elena- who were really quiet when I was apologizing.

“Hey, how did it go?” Bonnie asked as we got in.
“Elena will tell you everything sometime tonight. I want to go to my room and just forget about everything for a while.” Bella said as she headed upstairs. Bonnie looked at Elena who just took in a big breath. I followed after Bella. When I was at her door I knocked,
“Come in.” I opened the door to find her seated in her bed against the wall with mother’s necklace in her hand.
“When?” I asked, knowing she will understand.
“After you changed me, I went over to the house. The workers were still there along with Jonathan Gilbert. Annabelle was still there, so she helped me. She invited me in and gave me the key to father’s room.” she answered not taking her eyes off the necklace. I walked over to her and sat next to her.
“That was a very bright idea of yours! I’m proud of you sis.” I looked at her. She just smiled and continued to stare at the necklace. After some moments of silence I spoke again.
“It’s been a long time since I’ve seen that necklace.” I said as I laid my head against the wall.
“Father made sure to keep it away from us since her death.” She said.
“You look a lot like her. When I saw you walking down those stairs, it was like watching mother walking down the stairs.” I told her.
“Of course, the only difference was your hair and your cloths. You don’t remember much about her, but you know that, this was her most favorite necklace. She loved it and she wore it on special occasions.” I said as I grabbed it.
“Do you think, mother would of hated us, if she knew what we are?” she said looking at me. This was the kind of thing I always wanted to prevent. Showing I had humanity.
“I don’t know, I guess she would be a little disappointed, but, she would of still loved you no matter what!” that got a smile out of her.
“Do you really think so?” she asked. I smiled and turned her so that I could put the necklace on her.
“I know so.” I said as I got up.
“Don’t forget to take it off when you go to school.” I said as I headed to the door.
“Did she really impact you that much?” she whispered so low I wasn’t sure if I heard her right.
“I’m not having this discussion with you.” I said as I opened the door.
“Well, then hear this. I’m completely and irrevocably in love with Edward, and just because you don’t approve of him-”
“Who said I didn’t approve of him?” I turned to her. She stared at me with her mouth opened as I smirked and left her room. The truth was, I approved of him a thousand times better than that Jacob guy. I saw how he looked at her. How he wished she would be hugging him, and not Edward. That’s when I decided I’m Team Edward- Go Team Edward!! God, that sounded so gay!! I chuckled to myself as I headed to my room.

Bella’s POV- More attention(Chapter 7)

I woke up at the sound of my cell phone’s alarm. I looked around feeling that something was odd. I just sighed and got changed. as I went downstairs Bonnie was there with her bags.
“Bella!” she smiled up at me.
“Leaving so soon, Bonnie?” I asked.
“Well, I have school over at Mystic Falls.” She said.
“I got to catch my plane at 10 a.m.”
“Then come here, give me a hug.” I said as I took her in my grasp.
“I’m really sorry about everything and I’m going to miss some of ya’ll.” she said. I laughed.
“I’m going to miss you too, Bonnie.” Damon came over with a bowl of cereal in his hands. He looked at her neck then quickly looked away.

SORRY, FORGOT TO POST THE PIC LAST TIME.

“Necklace.” he past by and whispered in my ear. I nodded and ran back upstairs to take it off. I still felt that odd feeling inside of me? Like something was wrong, or missing… I looked around but everything was in it’s place. I shrugged as I hid my necklace well. I ran back downstairs and looked at the clock, in the wall.
“It’s time to go!” I said when I read it.
“I’m going to miss you so much!” Elena cried.
“Me too. Ya’ll have to promise ya’ll come visit!” she said looking at all of us.
“No problem. I’ll be the first one at your door.” Damon joked. I rolled my eyes.
“We’ll surprise you!” I said. We hugged each other as I headed to the door. Elena, Stefan and I got in the car and drove off to school.

As we parked the car and got out, all I could hear was,
“Chief Swan died.”
“Bella’s dad, died.”
“Poor Bella.” and much more. I felt pain in my chest as the whole school was talking about Charlie‘s death. I turned and smiled a small smile as I saw the silver Volvo parking next to us.
“Hey, how are you doing?” he asked as he came to hug me.
“A little better.” I said as I embraced him.
“Lauren, don’t. Cant you see she just lost her dad!” We heard Jessica’s voice. Soon after that we were interrupted by a throat clearing.
“Hello, Bella.” Lauren greeted me. I just gave her a nod.
“So, did you break up with Stefan to go back with Edward or what?” she asked. I just stared at her. She must hate me a lot, anyone with so much hate would start this kind of stuff when the other person lost his parent. Jessica was behind her looking at me with an apologetic face.
“What is she talking about?” Edward asked playing along.
“I have no idea?” I said looking puzzled.
“Oh Bella, just because you lost your father doesn’t mean you can run away from your little games! Don’t tell me you were planning on dating both guys at the same time? What would your father think of that- oh wait, he‘s dead.” Lauren said smiling at me. I lost it. I wanted to rip her head off and feed on her blood. I moved towards her ready to do it, when I felt Edward’s strong hands around my waist holding me back. I growled at her. Edward saw my face and gasped.
“Turn around.” he whispered. I did as he said and tried to calm down. When I was calmed I turned around again. Luckily they didn’t see my face.
“What Stefan? The new Stefan?” Edward asked. Lauren nodded her head as she stared at me with evil eyes.
“They even have same rings to represent their relationship of being forever.” she said pointing at my ring in my right hand. Edward started laughing. I just chuckled under my breath looking at her like a murderer looks at his victim, like a vampire when it spots it‘s prey.
“What are you laughing at? Aren’t you mad?” she asked Edward, trying not to look at me.
“Yo, Stefan, my man come over here!” Edward yelled still acting.
“Lauren, I want to introduce you to my cousin.” I spat at her. Stefan came to my side and whispered in my ear,
“Calm down.” I did as he said as I explained some of the truth to her.
“These rings are our family crest. We all have it, from my mother’s side of the family.” I said as we both lifted up our hands.
“This is Elena, my cousin’s girlfriend.” I said pointing to Elena- who stood quietly beside Stefan- not leaving out the girlfriend part. Lauren looked pissed and embarrassed because before she left she said,
“I’m sorry for your lost.” I raised my eyebrow at that.
“I’m sorry, Bella. I told her not to. I’m really sorry.” Jessica said a little afraid as she left too.
“You have to learn to control yourself.” Stefan said
“I‘m not gonna lie, I wanted to rip her head apart and feed on her!” I growled.
“You also have to control your face. Don’t let anyone see you, love.” Edward added. I sigh and nodded.
“Hey, Bella.” Angela came up to me.
“I’m really sorry for your lost. Are you okay?” she asked looking at me with a sad face. I nodded as she hugged me.
“Are you ok?” she asked again.
“Yeah, I’m fine. I’m, ok.”
“If you ever need anything or anyone to talk to, I’m here.” she said. I smiled- a small smile- at her. She left and after that the bell rang and we headed to class.

The whole school day, everyone looked at me with sad faces. The teachers kept saying that if I ever felt like not doing work or something to just tell them. All I heard the whole day was something like this,
“Poor Bella. She is acting strong, but on the inside she’s dying.”
“Did ya’ll know that Stefan is Bella’s cousin?”
“Poor Bella. They say that she isn’t even planning the funeral.” that, and much more. I was getting frustrated! People I didn’t even talked to came up to me.

We were walking out the building, when I herd a husky voice.
“Bella!” Jacob called. I turned towards him as so did Edward, Stefan and Elena. He was wearing a tight black shirt with some pants and his motorcycle.
“Jake what are you doing here?” I asked as we got closer.
“I came here to warn you.” he said in a harsh voice.
“Consider me warn.” Edward said as he started walking off.
“Warn about what?” I asked confused.
“You didn’t tell her.” Jacob accused.
“Tell me what?” I asked.
“About, Victoria.” he answered. I rolled my eyes.
“I knew that.” I said.
“Did you also know that he almost crossed the treaty line?” Jacob spat. I turned to Edward.
“If you or any of you leeches cross our land ya’ll are dead.” Jacob growled.
“Well, we sure wont go down without a fight you moron!” I heard Damon come in the discussion.
“Damon, don’t.” I heard Stefan warn him.
“You almost crossed the treaty line?” I asked Edward- completely ignoring Damon‘s appearance.
“She jumped over the river. I jumped after her and grabbed her, but when I did, it was too late to go back to our land because they took me down, making me lose my grip on her, so she escaped.” he explained.
“Don’t think that because they break the treaty they’ll let themselves get killed by a pack of teenage wolfs who probably don’t even know how to clean they’re own-”
“Damon!” I yelled as I figured where he was going.
“Don’t… get me upset, because things are going to get really ugly when-”
“Wow, wow, wow. You back of too.” I interrupted him.
“Look, we just want to know what is going on.” Jacob said looking at me.
“I know Jake, but- look, come over tomorrow to our house and we’ll explain everything.” I said. I gave him the address as he nodded and got in his motorcycle and left without another word. I sigh as I looked around to catch all the girls starring at Damon. Oh great!
“What are you doing here?” I asked.
“I have this urge in me that something happened in the house, like something is missing.” he said. I starred at him. So I wasn’t the only one.
“You felt that too?” Stefan and I asked together.
“Yeah, and I couldn’t stay there any longer I needed to get out.” he said as he paced.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“It’s driving me crazy not knowing what happened and why do I feel this.”
“Hey Bella, I’m really sorry for your lost. Are these your cousins?” I girl I have never even talked to came up.
“Yeah, I’m ok and yeah these are my cousins.” I said. She started flirting with Damon- oh great.
“Look, we have to go, sorry.” I said as I kept backing up and walked away.
“Don’t even think about it!” I muttered harshly to Damon. He just smirked.
“Let’s go to your house and check out what‘s wrong.” Edward suggested.
“Do you really have to explain everything all over again to those guys?” Elena asked. I nodded. Jacob was my best friend. In my kind of human time, I felt like I needed him. I couldn’t be away from him, that it hurt when he was gone, but now, I take him as a friend and that is what he is for me. Just a friend.

As we got out of the car, Edward ran inside. We all followed after him.
“What is it, Edward?” I asked. As he covered almost the whole house.
“You were right, Damon. Someone was here.” He said.
“Who?” I asked.
“One of us.” was all he said as he ran upstairs. I knew what he meant. He didn’t mean his family or him, but his kind. I ran upstairs to find him in my room.
“The smell is stronger here.” he said as he looked at me.
“Do you recognize the scent?” I asked. Damon and Stefan appeared behind me and Elena was climbing the stairs.
“No, but it‘s been here for a while, so it means it must have been here last… night-” he said as he looked at me.
“What kind of vampire would come in and leave, leaving me alive?” I asked.
“I don’t know?” he said. I looked around. Then I went to my closet to see if anything was missing. I looked at my backpack and opened it. I stared at it.
“My favorite red shirt is gone. Along with my favorite shorts.” I said out loud.
“Why would it take her cloths?” Damon and Stefan asked together.
“I don’t know.” Edward and I said together.
“Guys, look at this.” Elena came in the room. She gave the newspaper to Edward.
“I just started to read the news paper when I got here, but it said it’s been going on for a while. Yesterday’s news papers said that 5 people were killed. Police suspects that gang members are involved in this.” Elena said folding her arms together.
“20 innocent people were killed last night.” Edward said while nodding and looked up from the papers.
“Where?” Stefan asked.
“In Seattle.” Elena and Edward answered together.
“Don’t look at me. I was here all night sleeping.” Damon quickly defended himself.
“Either way you couldn’t have done this all alone. There had to be more.” Stefan said.
“These have to be new born vampires.” Edward murmured.
“New born vampires?” Elena, Damon and Stefan asked at the same time.
“They’re vampires who were recently transformed and that are new to our world.”
“Oh, why didn’t you say so.” Damon said.
“The thing I don’t get is that why the Volturi aren’t doing anything about these new borns?” Edward asked himself.
“Hello, Edward. Your losing us again!” Damon said.
“The Volturi are the most powerful coven in their vampire world. They make the rules and those who don’t follow them, die.” I told them.
“You guys have rules?” Stefan asked.
“Not very many, but there is one rule that is regularly enforced.” Edward said.
“What is it?” Elena asked.
“To keep our existence a secret. Which means, away from humans.” Edward answered. As he looked at Elena. She and Bonnie were the only humans who knew of the secret.
“What happens if a human knows?” Stefan asked, obviously worried about Elena.
“They gave us a second chance. But what they would mostly do is that they would kill the vampire who reveled the secret along with the human, who knows the secret.” I answered him.
“Well, that sucks.” Damon said as he laid on the bed.
“I have to go. I need to talk to Alice, and the rest. Elena, do you have the other news papers?”
“Yeah, they’re on the kitchen’s table.”
“Ok, thanks.” Edward said as he came over to me.
“Take care.” he said as he kissed my forehead and left.
“Bella, Bella, Bella. You just love to get in trouble don’t you?” Damon said.
“Damon-” I started but I was interrupted my phone.
“Hello?” I answered.
“Bella.” Jacob greeted.
“What do you want?” I asked abruptly.
“Your mad at me?”
“Mad, no, disappointed, maybe.”
“Anyway, Billy organized the funeral by Friday.” he informed me.
“I just wanted to tell you that.”
“Okay, thanks. Then goodbye Jacob.”
“Bella, were you serious when you said you were one of them?” Jacob asked. I sigh.
“Yes, Jacob. I was serious.” I was about to say something else but then the line disconnected.
“Looks like we got ourselves a new puppy. Don’t worry Bella, your friend is going to be perfectly same. Stefan prefers golden retrievers with little fluffy ears. And even so, I don’t think Stefan would have such bad taste.” Damon joked as he got up and left.
“No offence Bella but I really don’t like those dogs.” Stefan said as he got out.
“I… I… really don’t want… to judge people when I don’t know them that…well. So, I’ll just go to my room.” Elena stuttered as she got out closing the door behind her. I sighed as I sat down at my bed. Jake wasn’t that bad. He’s confuse, they’re all confused. I laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. I didn’t realize I was that tired until I doze off.

I was walking to the garden when I came across Stefan and Damon. They were running around playing some kind of game Damon picked up when he was outside of Atlanta.
“Isabella, do you wish to play?” Stefan asked. I smiled and took off my heels.
“This is the game, I’ll throw the ball at you, and you need to run and not let us tackle you!” Damon said as he threw the ball at me. I got it and started running. Both of them started chasing me everywhere I went. I giggled as I grabbed my dress, so I wouldn’t fall. I kept giggling as I realize something.
“Wait, what are the rules!” I giggled as I kept running with both my brothers behind me.
“Who needs rules.’ Katherine said as she came out. We all stopped to look at her. I smiled at her. Katherine and I didn’t have time to talk since she barley arrived.
“Mind if I join you?” she asked flirtingly.
“No problem.” I said as I gave the ball to Stefan.
“Well, I got to warn you, my brother and my sister play rough.” Stefan flirted back. I rolled my eyes.
“Hmmm, something tells me that you play rougher!” she said as she took the ball away from Stefan and started running.
“What are you doing?” Damon asked.
“That is a girl who clearly, wants to be chased.” he finished. Stefan just smiled and looked at him.
“If you wont do it, I’ll do it!” he said as he took off running.
“Come on, Isabella.” Stefan said as he took off running as well. I remember that, that was the last day I ever had fun with Katherine. She flirted with both of them at the same time and made them fight.

Edward’s POV- Guesses(Chapter 8)

“This cant be just one vampire.” Jasper said.
“That’s exactly what I thought.” I said as I kept pacing.
“So your telling me that yesterday night, one of our kind, went inside Bella’s bedroom while she was sleeping and left, leaving her alive?” Rosalie asked. I nodded.
“It must have been one of those new born.” Emmett suggested.
“If it was a new born, it wouldn’t have left Bella alive.” Jasper argued.
“It must be someone who has more control and knows what it’s doing.” Jasper continued.
“So, you think that the person in charge of these new born vampires was the one who came inside Bella’s bedroom?” Carlisle asked.
“Why would someone want to make all these new born vampires, and let them lose like that?” Esme asked.
Army. I heard in Jasper’s thoughts. I jerked my head to look at him.
“Someone’s creating an army.” Jasper whispered.
“I don’t get it. Why would someone want to create an army now at days?” I asked Jasper.
“We created them back then for land, power and blood.” Jasper said.
“So you think they’re creating the army to destroy us and stay with the land?” Rosalie asked.
“No Rose. Land, power AND blood!” Emmett spoke to Rose like if he was speaking to a kindergartener. She rolled her eyes.
“I still don’t get why they were in Bella’s room?” Alice asked.
“Victoria?” Esme asked looking around. Alice shook her head.
“I would of seen her decide.”
“The Volturi?” I said.
“Alice is watching them too.” Carlisle said
“Besides, the Volturi wouldn’t break their own rules. These new born vampires are getting out of control. So they must be stopped.” Carlisle continued.
“Maybe, they went inside her room to warn us that they will do whatever they can to rule the land…” As Emmett kept going his voice kept lowering, unsure of what he’s saying.
“He might be right.” Jasper said.
“The best thing is to get into the enemies territory and touch what’s theirs. They took Bella’s clothing to show something.” Jasper kept going. It made sense.
“Right now, we cant do anything except guard Bella.” Emmett said.
“She’s not going to like this.” Alice added.
“It’s for he safety.” I said.
“I’ll go over there now.” I said as I headed to the door. I ran to the Salvatore house and stopped at Bella’s window. It was opened so I easily got in. As soon as I got in I heard her talking. I turned thinking she was awake. Instead, she was sleep talking.
“What are the rules?” she said. What rules? I asked myself.
“Sure, no problem.”
“Something tells me that you play rougher?”
“I hate you, Katherine!” she kept saying. I looked at her my left eyebrow raised. She started cussing at Katherine, I just staid silent listening to her. I always like it when she talked in her sleep. I watched her as she kept cussing under her breath. I just smiled and chuckled until finally she stopped. She continued to sleep quietly. I stayed standing there for the rest of the night.
Love it keep me updated
love it !
cant wait for more
LOL I hate Katherine too.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service