The Twilight Saga

Here's my old story, daybreak. it used to be on the old twilight website, so i decided to put it here. here it is!

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

it is amazing...can't wait to read more =)
ok, i need more now...lol...who would have thought. that is an amazing twist, you are very talented..
I just reread this story and absolutely love it. I would love to read more. Can you let me know when you finally post some more of this great story?
oops. srry guys. i've been really busy. i'll let u kno wen i post more :)
mail me too great story and really cool cliffhanger! ;-)
thanks. im still tryin to get in the shadows finished. i'll right more soon :P
Chapter 7 Part 1: Danger

I was soaring in the air at a seed so fast, I was practically a blur.
She was so close, her blood just inches away from my teeth.
“Uh!” I panted as someone hurled themselves at me, sending me and him twenty feet back. “I want her!” I snarled, lashing against the steel grip I was put under. “Emmett, let me go!”
“Bella, snap out of it! Jazz!” he called.
A sudden wave of calmness swept through me, the mouthwatering smell completely gone.
“What happened to Renee and Nessie?” I asked when I was somewhat myself.
“Edward and Alice carried them away in reaction of your big fit.” Emmett explained.
“I-I-I’m sorry!” I choked tearless sobs. How could I do such a thing? To my mother! Renee must hate me! Everyone must hate me!
“No one hates you, Bella.” Jasper said, reading my emotions. “It’s not your fault. No one got hurt.”
“No one got…no one got…I ALMOST KILLED HER!” I screamed, straining my bell voice.
“Calm down, Bella. She’s safe, you safe. Everything is ok.” He emphasized the last word as if he were talking to a nine-year-old instead of a nineteen-year-old.
“Jasper-,” I started, but he cut me off.
“Bella, not another word.”
I snarled at him.
A pair of strong hands restrained me.
I sighed. “It’s ok Emmett, I’m fine.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah.”
He still didn’t release me.
“I said I’m fine!”
“You don’t seem like it.” He muttered.
I took a deep breath, even though I didn’t need to, and closed my eyes at an attempt to relax.
“Emmett?” I called a few moments later.
“Jazz?” he asked, making sure.
“She’s fine, Em. Just give her some space.”
“Thank you!” I exclaimed as he released me.
“Just don’t try to-,” I didn’t hear the last of Jasper’s warning, and I didn’t care. I needed to get away from here before I really hurt somebody.
I sped off in full speed to who knows where. Jasper and Emmett were too confused to make sense of where I was going, or what I was doing.
I didn’t bother to explain. All I knew was to keep going if I wanted everyone to be safe.
Yay! I am so glad that you had the opportunity to update this story as well. It's been a while huh? I hope you are feeling much better though because I know you have been sick and busy with school related stuff. Anyway, I enjoyed reading your latest chapter post! Good Job!
wow this is amazing please continue =]
This was VERY good!
thanks. i'll wrote more wen i can. =)
Who would have thought it. Renee is her singer. Interesting story. Would love to read more.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service