The Twilight Saga

Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

Although she does have some admirable qualities i find Bella kind of annoying. She is quite whiny and some times thinks of only herself disregarding the feelings of others. i also dont like the fact she ignores her human friends at the expanse of Edward. Isn't friendship more important than love?

i dunno..... just my opinion.Do you guys agree? or not? Please tell me what you guys think. <3

Views: 1112

Replies to This Discussion

Bella and Edward saw each other in January and started to date in March. So it took more than two months to grow their relationship. [In the book.]
The movies are a little different, but still.
The last 2 movies are very different. It' s not love story  anymore, it' s story about weird triangle.
I know right... I like the violence, but the books are much better
agreed

@ Elita:

Yes indeed, a very warped, weird triangle.

Add Rosalie in BD and now we have a rhombus..a skewed one.

add...

The birth of Renesmee and now we have a pentagon..oohhh the evil meaning in that one, lol.

Bella is not annoying! She deserves Edward and Jacob. Bella Rules!!!!!! 

Well, sometimes she is. She deserves Jacob more, I think.
bella rules? huh? no way!
Remeber in the end of Breaking Dawn, they finds out that Nessie stops aging at a certain age. So she wont be a grandma to Jacob, plus as long as Jacob phases to his wolf form, he doesnt age either.
Actually, he does age, but slower. Very slow... It can maybe take fifty years that he ages for like a year or something...
Yeah. But they did say she will probably die in like 14 years.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service