The Twilight Saga

Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

Although she does have some admirable qualities i find Bella kind of annoying. She is quite whiny and some times thinks of only herself disregarding the feelings of others. i also dont like the fact she ignores her human friends at the expanse of Edward. Isn't friendship more important than love?

i dunno..... just my opinion.Do you guys agree? or not? Please tell me what you guys think. <3

Views: 1115

Replies to This Discussion

No, not just you :)
Ok
=D
HEY BELLA ISN'T ANNOYING...ITS JUST HOW PEOPLE ARE RAISE THATS WHY SOME OF THEIR PERSONALITIES ARE ANNOYS U...U ARE ONLY SEEKING THE MSITAKES OF THE PERSON BUT NOT WHAT THAT PERSON DID RIGHT....YOUR ONLY BASING YOUR ANSWERS IN THE MOVIE THAN IN THE BOOK....DONT YA KNOW THAT IN THE MOVIE ADN IN THE BOOK THERE IS SOME PART OF THAT,THAT THE DIRECTOR WONT LET THAT BE SEEN IN THE MOVIE?? BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT PEOPLE TO THINK THAT BECAUSE THEY READ THE BOOK DOESNT MEAN ITS ALREADY BORING! AND EDWARD IS NOT BORING! HE ALWAYS THINKS ABOUT THE SAFETY OF HIS LOVE ONES ESPECIALLY EDWARD! AND IF YOU CAN SEE IN THE BOOK THAT JESSICA IS JUST BEFRIENDING WITH BELLA BECAUSE SHE IS POPULAR BECAUSE OF HANGING OUT WITH THE CULLENS......BELLA DESERVES EDWARD MORE THAN JACOB BECAUSE JACOB TAKES AWAY THE MOST PRUDENT "KISS" OF BELLA WITHOUT EVEN ASKING HER! IS THAT WHAT WE CALL DESERVING?? OBVIUSLY NOT....THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.......
IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! to be honest the movies sucked!!!!!! BIG TIME!!!! and yes bella does have a few admirable qualities but in my opinion her faulty side outweighs all the good in her.......

I agree Nessie Black! The movies do go a bit off subject. And in the book, Bella really did annoy me in my opinion, and you can tell me I'm wrong all you like.

On one side, all the characters are so rude to each other. I know, vampire, werewolf, GRRR! But, they ALL don't have to be so snippy. I don't wanna start something.. so...

I know exactly what you mean. In the books I love Bella but in the movie not so much. It might have something to do with the fact that in the books we know what she's thinking but in the movie we only see her actions

In the book she is nicer and much more polite.

Mmm, I agree. Bella is a bit more, well, I can relate to her more in the books.

I think it's pretty unfortunate that Bella ended up being so heavily criticised. Nobody's perfect. If Stephenie Meyer had given us a walking replica of perfection, I don't think the series would have worked. Bella is so thoroughly human. There are so many things I love about her.

She's incredibly mature for her age. I don't think many teenage girls would have volunteered to look after their parents rather than the other way around. She's a genuine person, who is devoid of all pretenses. She is refreshingly simple and innocent.

I mean, how cool is it that she happily drives around an ancient, worn-out truck without a hint of grumbling? ( I think the truck's a great symbolic representation of her personality.)

She's kind and protective of the people she loves. She has a great sense of humor, or so I think. Her sarcastic little remarks never fail to make me laugh.

To top it all off, she's intelligent for her age, has no interest in luxury, (that's an understatement, really. I mean, the girl didn't even own a cell phone) and she's just so easy to like.

As a human, Bella couldn't really be considered as anything extraordinary. But, beauty can be found in the most unexpected places, which is what draws so many people to her.

Beautifully plain - that's what I choose to describe Bella as.

So, I think she's perfectly suited to be the protagonist of this wonderful series. Of course, she does have faults, but most people look away from all her positive traits and choose to focus on the bad ones instead. I choose to look at her good side, and I like what I see. I totally love Bella.

So true! Bella is human throughout (most of) the saga! I love Bella's characteristics and personality! This question's replies really caught me by surprise... but some people only focus on the negative.I love Bella!!! 

That's exactly what I wanted to say, only I couldn't have put it so well. :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service