The Twilight Saga

WARNING: For those of you who have not finished Eclipse or read Breaking Dawn there are Spoilers for both of the books even though this is not the Breaking Dawn Discussion.

I don't know about you, but Bella made me mad near the end of Eclipse. She was engaged to Edward while she was making out with Jacob. I mean HELLO! haven't you heard of the thing called loyalty. Or, how Bella was like I love Edward, wait now I like Jacob, No I think I'll stick with Edward, No I want Jacob. Ugh she bugged me. If she didn't want Edward or Jacob, I would have gladly taken them off her hands.  What about you? tell me what you think, if you agree or don't let me know your opinion.

By the way I don't hate Jacob or Bella, but I am TEAM EDWARD all the way! And the book wouldn't have been as good without the up and down but it still did make me mad.

I understand that the bond between Bella and Jacob, also. He was there for her and blah blah blah I understand and it still made me mad.

Tags: Bella, Eclipse, Edward, Jacob, Madness, kissing, loyalty

Views: 163

Replies to This Discussion

i soo agree with you!!

i mean... can't bella decide for once and for all?!?! it's just makes me angry every time i read bella kissing jacob before the new born fight ... and note that i don't blame jacob at all!! its just crazy bella for me, i mean, she knew jacob liked her and deep down, i think she knew she liked him too... so why couldn't she just keep away from jake!?!?
ALSO!! a thing i hate about bella is how she said in eclipse (she even promised to herself) that she wasn't going to hurt edward anymore... and guess what!!!! she hurts edward the must in Breaking Dawn!! how he was willing to die in jacob's arms! and to top it all... she hurt jake too!!
i think that sometimes she was so supid (sorry for the word didn't know how else to descibe it)... its just that she was always hurting someone... even herself!! and her attitude... my sis couldn't stand her from book 1 (of course, it's not the same for me... i just couldn't sometimes stand her in Eclipse and BD)

...ok, i think that's all n_n
i just had to say it hehe
bella is such a two timer, hmp, she could really have that doubt...
I am Team Edward/Cullen as well. Yes, I am very mad at Bella. She knows that she is inlove with Edward and can not live without him and that she loves Jacob as a brother only but she let Jacob manipulate her. I thought she was smarter than that!!!! Granted she manipulated him as well by asking him to kiss her but she believed his lies!! She fell right into his trap!
i know...but,if it wasnt for jacob,bella and edward would both be dead..bella would be dead because she jumped off a cliff in new moon..edward would be dead because bella would be dead wouldnt be able to save edward from the volturi..i do NOT understand the relationship between jake and bella at all...i really wish she would have ripped his head off in breaking dawn...she had a good enough excuse,too..im still mad,but you cant hate forever..lifes too short,well not for bella and edward at least..hmph..im EDWARD ALL THE WAY! crash and burn jacob,crash and burn..
im sure that her hormones had a big deal to do with it, but at the same time she is still and teenager. yea its messed uip but that whats happens in young relationships. she had to give herself a chance to see what she wanted but i figured nothing would come of it cause no matter what he still never imprinted with her and had she fallen for him he never would have done so later on in book 4.
i wasnt mad but i was a little annoyed...but i remembered that on new moon she compared edward to romeo and jacob to paris, and she was trying to figure out what would happen if romeo left, would juliet be happy with paris....she came to the conclusion that even thou juliet loved both her love for romeo(aka edward) would always be greater. She would be happy with paris but never as happy as with romeo.
Either way she had to kiss jake(hate that she did,love ed) just to put her mind in order, like test herself or something
no not really cause... they did say they shared her but jacob found renesmee which is soo weird cause he is in love with bella and ends up with her daughter?! but they ending with jacob running away was nicely explained and awesome but so sos so so so so SAD!!!
yeah i almost felt like skipping those parts because i used to b team jacob until he started acting all wierd and couldnt control himself but now im definetly am team edward
yeah that made me mad. Because it's something called commitment when it comes to that thing. I was mad when she kept coming to jacob's house even know edward didn't like it. But if it wasn't for Breaking Dawn then it wouldn't have a very happy ending.
i underdstand you but jacob tike bella in to kissing him
i know that but she kissed him back
YEAH I KNOW I ASKED MY SISTER ABOUT IT AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER ME I DON'T THINK SHE KNEW EITHER.. I ASKED THE EXACT SAME QUESTION THOUGH....HOW WEIRD! BUT THAT JUST BUGGED ME BECAUSE SHE LITERALLY BEGGED HIM TO KISS HER AND EDWARD AND SETH WERE RIGHT THERE ABOUT 1 OR 2 MILES AWAY FROM THAT CLEARING HOW LOYALTILITY

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service