The Twilight Saga

I actually like Jacob and Leah their were alike in so many ways i thought they would have been great together after they got past all the bitterness between eachother their were kinda cool together

Views: 317

Replies to This Discussion

Naw,if jake and leah got together,it will be weird
they should be together b/c if stephanie meyer continues the saga then its going to be weird calling jacob bella's son in law.
I DON'T KNOW IF THEY SHOULD BE TOGETHER--BUT STEPHENIES WRITING SURE LED ME TO BELIEVE THEY WERE GOING TO BE TOGETHER--SO IT WAS QUITE A TWIST WHEN HE IMPRINTED ON RENESMEE
The book definitely made it seem like they were going to end up together. It would of been nice since both are wolfs but I guess more interesting that he imprinted with Renesme and see what would happen when she gre older...
yes the moment it went to jacobs piont of view all i thought of was i hope they ge ttogether i was a little sad to find out they didnt but when he imprints on renesme it makes sense in a way but i still would have loved leah and jake
I was thinking when i was reading it i thought they were going to so hook up and i was sad when they didnt
I was really hoping that...I mean they both understood what the other was going through. I thought it would have been perfect if he had imprinted on her, I mean she would be happy and Jacob would be happy as well.
It could have worked
NOOOOO!! personally i know edward and bella are PERFECT TOGETHER! but i just leah NO NO lolz....jacob is fine with renesmeeeeee
i so agree they should have been 2gether!!!
i agree i thought that maybe they would get together before i red the rest of breaking dawn! they would be a really good couple and they have a lot in common.
i agree!!!! it would have been cool

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service