The Twilight Saga

What if Edward left Bella pregnant in New Moon and he never came back? Then, what if she had to turn into a vampire? What happens when they meet again? Will she forgive him?

Inspired by the song Don't Forget by Demi Lovato and one of my fav fanfics, Falling Over Me Again off Fanfiction.net (if you wanna read, the link's on my page.)

Prologue: 

You left me out in the freezing cold
I loved you much deeper than you were told
You said you wouldn't leave and would be at my side
But the truth was the truth and that was just a lie

We're two different people from two different worlds
You're gonna live forever and I'm going to grow old
You told me not to be stupid and reckless
I wouldn't listen to you no more, yeah

You went back on your promise
now there's a whole in my chest where you should be 
and I dreamed of being with you forever

and now i'm alone
and I miss you, miss you
and you don't want me so I'm going on the new moon

you left me out to live on my own
you thought it was best for me to stay alone
but you didn't know how long the things would last
you thought moved on but that was part of my test

You went back on your promise
now there's a whole in my chest where you should be 

jumping off a cliff just to hear your voice
no it's never easy
jumping off a cliff just to hear your voice
no it's never easy 

you went back on your promise
no there's a whole in my chest where you should be 

and now i'm alone
and I miss you, miss you

i'm going, i'm going, i'm going on the new moon
you'll find me, you'll find me, you'll find me on the new moon

The prologue is a song i wrote. It goes to the same music of Breathe by Taylor Swift. 

Chapter Fourteen: 

Views: 3199

Replies to This Discussion

thank you! i will!
A-W-E-S-O-M-E Please Keep Me Updated <3 xx
thanks! i will!
I'm writing later today. I'll be busy, so I probably won't write until about four o'clock. But I promise I'll post more!
If you're bored, check out my other stories!
AN: this was an emotional chapter for me. I listening to Don't Forget a million time while writing it. I hope you love it as much as I do. And please don't be mad at me for doing this!

Chapter Fifteen: Did You Forget?—Bella’s POV

He stood there, his golden eyes sad. Asking for forgiveness. Saying he was sorry. Sorry for everything. Apologizing for his faults after all these years. After the past few weeks. After everything.
“Bella?”
I shook my head swallowing the lump that had risen in my throat. “Can we speak? Alone?”
I looked over at my father and daughter standing in the doorway of the kitchen. Charlie looked mad. I couldn’t blame him. And Renesmee looked sad. She wanted her father in her life.
I led him outside so we were along. I crossed my arms when we got far enough away. “What?”
“Bella, I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to do this to you. If I would’ve known, I would’ve stayed. Not that Renesmee would be the only reason of my staying. I would be staying for you.”
I shook my head ready to interrupt. But he stopped me.
He took my hands in his. It was odd. Every other time I had felt the touch of his skin, he was ice cold and stone. Now he was soft and warm.
“Bella, I still love you,” he whispered. “And I want you to forgive me.”
I froze in my place. He still loved me. That was all that should have mattered at the moment. I should’ve stretched up on my tippy toes and kissed him. But I didn’t. He wanted forgiveness. Something I was not willing to give him.
“No,” I said firmly. “Did you forget? Did you forget about me? I mean, you never looked for me, did you? Did you forget I was alive? Did you forget everything we had? Every moment we had with each other? I thought you were the love of my life. Did you forget about me?”
If I was still human, this would be the moment I started bawling. But of course I didn’t.
He grabbed my shoulders. “Bella, I searched for you. I did. But…”
“You just gave up. You tried to forget about everything. You forgot about us. Admit it.” I jabbed my finger in his face. “You didn’t want anything to do with me. You didn’t want to look anymore. Why Edward why?”
His shoulders slumped down. He stared at the pavement beneath our feet. “You’re right. I gave up. Only because I thought you were living a happy life. Married. In love with someone other than me. I thought it was best for you.”
“Well it wasn’t,” I snapped. “I don’t know when things went wrong. We were in love. And you forgot about that.”
“I never forgot about you, Bella. I never did. I’ve been walking around these past years more dead than ever. Even worse than before I met you. I thought about you all the time,” he said, his voice low and honest. “Our love was like a song. I could never forget it.”
“Well, it’s too late now. No, Edward. I don’t forgive you. You left me. Now you have to face the consequences.” I breathed in and out slowly, but my voice was still shaky. “Please leave. Leave Forks. Continue living how you have been for the past six years. Please.”
He stared into my eyes, begging for forgiveness that he could not seek. Then, he took one last look into the house where our daughter was. He turned to leave without giving me one more look.

All I could think of was him. How he left. How he said he loved me. He was sorry. Wanted forgiveness. But I resisted giving it to him. I was not going to be so willing. I wasn’t ever going to look past this. Never.
I stared at the fire that was lit in the living room. The only way to kill a vampire. The only way to kill this feeling of sadness and loss.
The pictures Renesmee had found sat on the coffee table. I picked them up looking at them.
Happiness. Love. Every good emotion was found in that picture. The one behind it was just one of Edward. How could I have ever fallen for him like that? Forgive him so easily.
Then, I found myself throwing the pictures in the fire. Letting them burn. Letting all those memories burn in the flaming light.
I closed my eyes feeling the wait being lifted. But a new one being pressed down on my shoulders.
“Mom?”
Renesmee stood in the doorway staring with wide eyes at the fire. The only trace she had left of her father was burning.
I shook my head. “I’m sorry, Renesmee. It had to be done.”

----comment please!
firsssst Comment (:
-.- And please don't be mad at me for doing this! --x that's not a sign of happiness ana ?

She wanted her father in her life.--x so don ruin this for her !

“What?”--x Attitude ? oh goodness

I would’ve stayed. Not that Renesmee would be the only reason of my staying. I would be staying for you.”--x & this is where she's suppose to say "Oh Edward, I know you didn't mean to, and I should've told you. I mean, after all she is our child. We should be together- I never stopped loving you"... (but knowinq you, that's not what's gonna happen... =P

Bella, I still love you,” he whispered. “And I want you to forgive me.”--x gosh darn it bella the man is pleading with you !

But I didn’t. He wanted forgiveness. Something I was not willing to give him. -.- NOOOOOO !

Did you forget? Did you forget about me? I mean, you never looked for me, did you? Did you forget I was alive? Did you forget everything we had? Every moment we had with each other? I thought you were the love of my life. Did you forget about me?”--x you let demi lovato take our story to a whole nother place !

Bella, I searched for you.--x there's your proof you nut ! now stop playing this cat and mouse game and forgive the man !

Only because I thought you were living a happy life. Married. In love with someone other than me. I thought it was best for you.”--x it was for your own good ! why can't you see that !

I never forgot about you, Bella. I never did.--x he's laying his ♥ on the line & she doesn't even care ='(

“Our love was like a song. I could never forget it.”--x oh gosh, i'm gonna faint

Well, it’s too late now. No, Edward. I don’t forgive you. --xthe final nail in the coffin ! the words that put the dagger right through my heart !

He turned to leave without giving me one more look.--x ANA NOOOOOO !

I’m sorry, Renesmee. It had to be done.”--x i'm finished with her ! <|3

iHave no words.. i'm so lost Ana --x revive this chapter with a fabolous ending
thanks! i loved this chapter! i'm just a sucker for sadness, i guess. but i promise things will turn up! I'm not going to leave it like this! That would be mean of me!
well, iCan deal with that - as long as the story doesn't end like this --x im fine (:
&& iAdmire that, we were all "expecting" her to fall all over him & take him back at the drop of a hat.. but you did the opposite --x ilikee it.. Sorta =P
i thought about letting them come back together. but then i thought, "why don't i just make them mad and say that she won't forgive him?" i mean if she did, that would make the story a whole lot less complicated and shorter.
thank you! i know. but bella is just that way.
@tika Nobody could have said that better than you

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service