The Twilight Saga

HEY EVERYONE. THIS IS A FANFIC WHERE I'M GOING TO CO WRITE THIS STORY WITH
Barbiegirl(Kayla). OKAY SO JUST ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION. WHAT IF EMMETT HAD A LITTLE SISTER? THIS TAKES PLACE 10 YEARS AFTER BREAKING DAWN. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.
BTW EMILY IS THE NAME OF EMMETT'S LITTLE SISTER

CHAPTER 1
EPOV

"DON'T TRUST A HO NEVER TRUST A HO WON'T TRUST A HO WON'T TRUST ME," Whitney and I sang and yelled. "WILL YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE," Madison screamed. "It's not our fault you're no fun you are always to uptight," I said. "I AM NOT TO UPTIGHT," Madison yelled. "Then why are you yelling?" Whitney said.

"BECAUSE YOU GUYS WON'T SHUT UP,"Madison said. "Okay," Whitney and I said. Madison walked ahead of us. "If she wasn't a vampire I would say she's pmsing," I whispered to Whitney.
I saw Madison glaring at me. With exact same gold eyes that Whitney and I have. She came walking towards me. Her wavy red hair blowing in the wind. "C'mon Mad Madi you know I was kidding," I said. I started to smile. I knew she hated it when I call her that.

She stopped walking when we were inches apart. She towered over me. She was 5 foot 6. Whitney was 5 foot 4 and I was 4 foot 9. She smiled at me. "I can be fun shrimp," she said. There was anger boiling inside of me. I was about to make her run into a tree till Whitney got in front of me.

"Emily you know you aren't supposed to use . . . you know what on people unless it is necessary," Whitney said. She was referring to my power which is to control people. Whitney's power is that she can control fire, water, earth, air, and spirit. Madison touches people with powers and she can use them for a limited of time.

"What are you going to do? Malibu Barbie," Madison said. I looked at Whitney. In a way she does look like Barbie. The blond hair perfect features. Whitney looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Whenever Madison calls Whitney Barbie we start singing Whitney's song.

"I'M A BARBIE GIRL IN A BARBIE WORLD LIFE IN PLASTIC IT'S FANTASTIC, Whitney and I sang. Whitney and I started to sing Madison's smile faded. "Emily if we are going to find your brother were going to have to walk faster," Madison said.

I stopped laughing and started walking. The wind was blowing to hard it almost knocked my hat that I was wearing off. "Whit can you knock the wind off?" I asked. "Sure," she said. When the wind stopped I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing black ballet flats with plaid shorts that were white and black and a black tank top.

Emily was wearing a green shirt with skinny jeans and tennis shoes.

Madison was wearing a red fitch shirt skinny jeans and vans.

The outfit that Whitney picked out. If you don't wear what Whitney tells you . . . I just get chills just thinking about it.

Out of nowhere Madison starts running. Whitney and I looked at each other and followed. Since I was the fast one I could catch Madison easily. We started to head to a river. When I stopped I couldn't see Madison. I looked around. "Where's Madison?" Whitney asked. "I don't know," I said. All of a sudden I felt someone push me. A second later I realize I'm in water. I look up to see Madison smiling.

"And you guys said I can't be fun," she said. "You got my outfit wet," Whitney complained. Whitney and I looked at each other. We got out of the water and Whitney got the wind started up and we were dry in no time. We looked at Madison.

"Madison Run," I said. She got a worried look on her face and she started running. I started running after her. I didn't catch up to her till we were in front of a house. I tackled her to the ground. I may be the shortest one but I'm the fastest and strongest one.

When I was on her I heard a door open. We both looked to see who it was and we saw 11 people staring at us. We both got up and I looked at the large person with curly black hair. "Are you Emmett Cullen?" I asked. "Yes, and you are?" he asked. I took a deep breath. "I'm Emily your little sister," I said.

OKAY I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. I WORKED REALLY HARD ON IT.

Views: 39

Replies to This Discussion

K EVERYONE SRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE.......AN IF UR WONDERIN Y IM POSTIN........IT BCAS IM CORITIN THIS WITH SIDNEY
HOPE YALL LIKE IT!!

He didn't seem like he heard me. He just stood there staring at me with wide eyes. I sat there for a total of three minutes just staring at him. Everyone was silent. I started to rock back on my heels then i got an idea. I looked over at Whitney and she nodded. I smiled and we walked up the steps toward Emmett. He was still staring at nothing, seeing nothing. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the bronze haired guy smile. I looked over at Whitney and we starting singing at the top of our lungs and dance in circles around Emmett.

"JUST DANCE!
Gonna be okay
Da da doo doot-n
JUST DANCE!
Spin that record babe
Da do doo doot-n
JUST DANCE!
Gonna be okay
D-d-d dance, dance, dance just
J-J-JUST DANCE!!

Wish I could shut my playb-"

My wonderful singin was cut of when someone rudely covered my mouth. Apparently no one had covered Whitney's mouth because she was still singing and she was still dancing but she was dancing around me and the person covering my mouth.

(Whitney continueing)
"Wish I could shut my playboy mouth
How'd I turn my shirt inside out (inside out right)
Control your poison babe
Roses have thorns th-

I watched as Madison ran up the steps and covered Whitneys mouth and pulled her back down the stairs. As I was watching this I remembered the person covering my mouth. I tried to roll my eyes up to look at them but they were to tall. I was able to roll my arms up far enough to the side to see the HUGE biseps that were connected to the arms that were holding me in the spot I was in.

I just closed my eyes and sighed through my nose. I waited for exactly one minute before I started to get bored. I very seriously considered biting my big brothers fingers off of his hand. Just as I was about to open my mouth to take just a little nip at his pointer finger that was right between my lips, I heard the bronze haired one speak.

"Emmett, you had better let go of her before she bites ur fingers off." As soon as Emmett heard this he let me go. I took a step forward and turned around to face him. He was staring at me like he had found something that he had been looking for.

"Em-Emily?" he asked me.

"Yes Emmett its me." I said staring him the eyes. I could see the emotion in them. He was happy and confused at the same time. It looked as if he was about to cry.

I was about to say something when I felt huge arms wrapped around me. As soon as I felt those arms go around me like they did so long ago, I wrapped mine around him. Well as much of him as I could.

"WAIT!! DOES THIS MEAN YOU HAD A SISTER THAT YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT EMMETT?!" the blonde girl yelled. Emmett sighed and let go of me.

"Rose I never told you about her because it hurt just to think about how I wouldn't ever see her again. And if she's my sister too then she is yours so don't through a hissy fit okay?" Emmett responded with a smile.

"YAY!! I HAVE A SISTER NOW!!" Rose and the pixie like girl yelled at the same time. I was suddenly being squeezed to death (not literally) by two pairs of arms. I was so shocked that it took me a few seconds to hug them back. My head was in between both of their heads so I could see Emmett and everyone else's smiling faces.

"Umm a little help guys?" I asked the people smiling ear to ear at us. Whitney and Madison were the ones to step up and get Rose and Pixie off of me. I decided that that was what I was going to call her until I found out her name.

"Alice, I think you should tell Emily your name so she won't keep calling you Pixie." the bronze one said. Dang! It was like he could read my mind! I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye.

"Well you just told her Edward so there is no need to tell her!!" Alice said. So his name was Edward? Sounds like the kind of name that smart and boring people have! Oh well!

"So Emily do you like shopping huh huh?" Alice asked me with a big grin on her face.

"Alice! She's my little sister! I want to hang out with her first!!" Emmett yelled stomping his foot like a five year old. There is my old brother that I knew very well.

HOPE YALL LIKED IT!!
I love it when can u post more?
WEN SIDNEY RITES IT :-)
LOL
THNX FOR LIKIN IT
wow! can you say doubble troubel or tripel cuz him/emily/whitney omg! iw ould hurt my self if they were my siblings....lol jk i would love it *squeals*
I LOVE IT!
PLZ POST MORE SOON!
SIDNEY IS WRITING RITE NOW :-)
this is really good
aww its so lovely!
I wanna be emmet's sister !
OMG I LOVE THIS!!!!!!
CANT WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!!
OKAY GUYS IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE THE LAST POST BUT HERE IT IS CHAPTER THREE HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

CHAPTER 3
EMILY POV

"Wait so let me get this straight I have another aunt?" a girl with bronze hair and chocolate eyes said. "Yes Nessie you do," Emmett said. "Nessie huh thats a pretty cool name," I thought. "Yay!" she said. Then she ran to me and gave me a hug but I was at the edge of the porch so we were falling until Whitney caught me.

"Oh sorry I got a little carried away there," Nessie said. I was clutching on to Whitney as if my life depended on it. I wasn't sure if I should walk back up to the porch or if I should stay where I was. One thing I did know was that I did not like falling. I was still clutching Whitney. I felt someone grab my arm. I turned my head to my surprise to see Madison.

She seemed unsure of something. I looked at Whitney. She had the same look Madison had. I looked at my brother to see him smile. The same smile I have. I smiled but it quickly disappeared after I smelled something horrible. "Woah," Madison, Whitney, and I yelled. We covered our noses and took one huge step back. I grabbed my hat. "What are the wolves doing here?" I asked into my hat.

"Oh we are kind of friends with them because one of the wolves is Nessie's soul mate, Emmett said. "The wolves have names," one of them said. "I'm Jacob," one of them said. "And I'm Seth," the other one said. They were holding out their hands out so we can shake them. "Oh," was all I could say. The smell was getting to us. "Emily does that hat smell better than the air?" Madison asked. I looked at her and started backing away from her. "Yes Why?" I asked. "Give it to me," she said. "No way Jose," I said while running away from her. "Get back here," Madison said while running after me.

"Do I look like an idiot? and Don't answer that," I said. "Well you are the one who is running with a hat covering your face," Madison said. "Why don't you put a bag over your head you'll look prettier," I said. I had nothing to worry about because I was faster than Madison by a long shot. "OH YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME UGLY," Madison screamed. "I THINK I JUST DID," I yelled. "WELL NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE A SHRIMP," she yelled. The anger from earlier came back. I put my hat back on my head turned around to face Madison.

We both stopped running and were walking towards each other. We were a foot apart when Whitney came in between us. "Girls Peace and Love," Whitney said. I made an are you serious? look on my face and so did Madison. "What? I saw it in a movie," Whitney said. "Were the girls still fighting?" I asked. "Yes but thats not the point," she said. Madison just looked at each other.

"I'm sorry," we said at the same time. "I didn't mean to call you ugly," I said. "I didn't mean to call you shrimp and an idiot," Madison said. "It's okay but for the record I'm not short I'm fun size," I said. She smiled. "I forgive you too and for the record I am not to uptight," she said. I just laughed.

We started walking. "We have names to Emily," Madison said. "Okay well these are my best friend/sisters," I said. "The red head is Madison and the blonde one is Whitney," I said. "It's nice to meet you," Everyone says. "So Emmett aren't you going to introduce me to your family or what?" I asked. We still weren't at the porch yet.

"Oh sorry I'm still recovering from seeing you," he said. He started going down the steps and grabbed my hand and I reached for Whitney's hand who grabbed Madison's hand. Whitney and I linked arms. I couldn't help that this reminded me of something. I started smiling and so was Whitney. "Were of to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of oz," Whitney and I sang/yelled. When we got to the porch we started laughing.

"Wow Emmett she really is your sister," a tall blond haired guy said. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He had vampire scars all over him. There was danger screaming off him. Whitney tightened her grip on me. I felt a wave of calm shower over me. "Don't be scared," he told us. Our jaws dropped. "How did he know that?" I asked myself. "He can control emotions," Edward said. "Okay that is getting on my nerves," I thought. "I'm Jasper," Jasper said. "Hi," we said.

Emmett yanked me to the end of the porch. "This is Esme and Carlisle," Emmett said. "Hello," they said. "Hi it's very nice to meet you," I said. "It's very nice to meet you all, Carlisle said. Before I could say anything else Emmett grabbed me and started leading me to the other end of the porch. "Okay so you know Rosalie, Jasper, Alice, Edward, Nessie, the wolves, so that just leaves Bella," he said. He stopped me in front of a girl with waist brown hair. "I'm Bella it's very nice to meet you," she said. "Same here," I said.

"So do you guys have any special powers?" I asked. "Yes I can read minds and thats the best power ever," Edward said. "No it isn't I can see the future," Alice said. "So I can control emotions," Jasper said. "So I'm a shield," Bella said. "So I can show you stuff by touching you," Nessie said. "So I can control your minds," I said. "Hey Emmett I guess she isn't your sister she actually has a mind," Jasper said. "Shut it Jasper," Emmett said. "So I can control fire,water,earth,air, and spirit," Whitney said. "I can just take your power by touching you," Madison said. We all looked at her and started backing away from her.

HOPED YOU LIKED IT.
hey!! i love it!! it's pretty hilarious!! i hope there's more and i know there will be! keep going!!
I WANT MORE!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service