The Twilight Saga

So this is a Twilight/Harry Potter fanfic. I chose Eclipse and Deathly Hallows because they both came out the same year so it seemed appropriate. It starts out while Bella and Edward are in Jacksonville visiting Renee and Harry/Ron/Hermione just apparated from Tottingham Court Rd where they saw the Death Eaters to the forest in Forks right by the Cullen's house. The rest of the Cullens are out hunting. Ive written alot before, mostly poems and a few stories, but this is my first attempt at a fanfic. I will be sticking mostly to the storylines of the two books, but will have to change some details to make them fit together, so let me know what you think. =O)
Also, im going to try to stick to the characters as much as possible, so if im not let me know. I dont get offended by criticism so let me have it! lol.

Harry's POV

Blackness overcame us as the now familiar feel of apparition took us to a new unfamiliar place. As we were pulled along through the nothingness, I couldn't help but worry. Would the next place Hermione took us to be as bad as the last? Would the Death Eaters find us here as well? How did they find us in the first place?

Before I could even begin to contemplate the answers to these questions, the world came back into focus and I landed with a thud alongside Ron and Hermione in an unfamiliar forest. As I clammered to my feet, I looked around and saw nothing but trees- huge, damp, green trees. It was raining and everything was wet. Where had Hermione taken us? I was about to turn and ask her when-

" Harry! Harry! It's Ron, he's been splinched!"

I whirled around to find Hermione hovering over Ron's still form, frantic. Ron was pale and sick looking, on his arm was a large gash, like a chunk of flesh had been sliced right out of it. He was bleeding profusely and seemed to be totally unconscious.

" Hermione, can you heal him?" I asked. I had never learned those types of spells. Now that i think about it, they would definately have come in handy. I should have asked Dumbledore to teach me, or Sirius.

" In my bag, Harry! Quickyl, the essence of dittany. Hurry he's bleeding badly!" Hermione yelled, holding her sweater to Ron's gash to slow the bleeding.

I ran to Hermione's bag, which she had dropped about two feet away where she landed, opened it and cried, " Accio dittany!" The bottle soared out of Hermione's bag and into my open hand. I ran back over to Hermione and shoved the bottle into her outstreched hand. As Hermione poured the liquid over Ron's wound, i heard the sound of footsteps from behind us getting closer.

I whipped around, held my wand out in front of me and called, "Who's there?" in the bravest voice i could muster.

Out from between the trees stepped the palest, most beautiful man i have ever seen.

Okay, so let me know if you like it and ill put up some more. this is kind of short, but mostly i will have much longer posts.. think of this as a sneak peek =).

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, i will try to keep everyone upsdate but this is my first time posting anything on this site so please be patient with me and let me get the hang of it. Btw im finishing up the next part this afternoon because im out of work early so i promise ill post it later today.

And thanks for all the compliments =O)
hey. if you want an update could you friend request me just so i know who to update and dont have to keep checking this page. Thanks and i will update later

meg
Bella’s POV

“Wow. Is there any mythical creature that’s actually not real?” I said trying to alleviate the tension. It worked, everyone laughed.

“It would seem not.” Edward answered still chuckling lightly.

“So.” Carlisle began addressing Harry. “You now have to search out these horcruxes? There is no other way to defeat this wizard?”

“No. It’s the only way.” Harry answered. I was amazed at how strong he was being. I felt a kind of kinship with these wizards, especially Harry. It seemed that someone was always trying to kill him as well, except there was only one someone looking for him.

I noticed Edward nodding in Carlisle’s direction before Carlisle spoke. “What exactly do you have to do? Do you know where they are or do you have to search for them?”

“Well weve got one of them.” Harry said as he pulled a gold locket out from under his shirt. “That’s how we ended up here. We had to steal it back from someone, and people came after us. We had to leave the place we were staying because they got it. Hermione apparated us here.”

“That’s it Harry!” Hermione screamed before I could ask what apparate meant. “That’s how they can help us! Vampire venom. Its one of the ways to destroy a horcrux!”

“Wonderful.” Carlisle said. “I would be happy to. Just tell me what I have to do.”

“I’m not sure if that’s a good idea. The bit of his soul inside the diary tried to kill me before I stabbed it. I don’t know if something like that will happen again.” Harry said.

“He’s right. They only way would be to bite it, and I’m not sure if that is a good idea.” Hermione conceded.

“I’ll do it.” Edward said.

“No Edward. You cant, what if you get hurt? Harry said the other one tried to kill him.” I said terrified for him.

“Bella I’ll be fine. Im a vampire. Not much can hurt vampires.” He smiled and rubbed my back comfortingly.

“There’s got to be another way. May be I can-“ I began but was cut off by Edward.

“No!” He growled. “Bella, no. It’s bad enough you’ve got the Volturi chasing after you, I will not put you in any more danger. No. You will not do anything to anger this wizard.”

“He’s right Bella.” Harry said. “I couldn’t deal with putting you in danger like that. He could kill you with one flick of his hand. He wouldn’t even have to look at you.” Edward growled at Harry’s comment.

“What’s a Volturi?” Hermione asked.

“The Volturi are a coven of vampires. They are like vampire royalty. They enforce the rules, and make sure we live in secret. They take care of anyone who compromises our secret.” Edward said emotionlessly.

“Oh. Why are they after you Bella?” Hermione asked.

“Uh.. long story, but the short version is that they think I need to be eliminated because I know that vampires exist. Then theres always Victoria.” I added as the idea of vampires intent to kill me brought her to my mind. Edward growled.

“Victoria?” Ron asked.

“Yeah. She wants me dead also. We met her and these other two vampires once. One of them, James, tried to kill me. He had a good go at it; he almost turned me into a vampire, broke my leg, gave me plenty of cuts and bruises. But the Cullens came just as he was about to kill me, and they killed him. It turns out though that Victoria was her mate, so she wants to kill me because Edward killed James. Mate for mate.

“Wow.” Hermione whispered.

“Yeah. You’ve got more people after you than I do.”Harry said. Edward tensed, and I squeezed his hand to let him know I was okay.

I yawned. “You need sleep.” Edward said. “I’ll take you home.”

“Can I stay here? I can call Charlie and tell him Alice is making me have a sleepover or something.”

“If you’d like.” Edward said as he handed me his phone.

“I’d like.” I answered. I kissed him quickly then headed to the other room to call Charlie.
Good Chappie....
yay!
loved it
hey everyone. i know i havent posted in a while. besides having some writers block ive been really busy with work and my best friend just graduated for the traffic enforcement training and birthdays and such but i am now free besides work so i will be sitting down today and tomorrow and hopefully getting some good chapters out for you. sorry for the delay

meg
Can I make U a banner????? I am gonna anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I don't wait 4 answers)
yes of course you can make a banner.. i would love one

**I am thinking about deviating from the storylines a bit in order to keep the cullens/HP together.. good idea or bad idea??**
good. I like both. I will try and find a pic because I can't blend and when I try It's all grainy. I use paint to put them together....
I am happy to say that i am about halfway through the next chapter of this story!

I was also throwing around some ideas for names and came up with a few.. i will post them up withthe next chapter and have you guys vote on which i should use.

Ill be sending updates in the next day or so
i love ur story! can u keep me updated?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service