THANX, THAT MAKEz
ALOT OF SENSE ;-D
i agree too but i think he looks best in the 1st one

ii KNOW RiiGHT. ii LiiKE
THE COLOR THEY DYED
HiiS HAiiR RATHER THAN
WHAT iiT LOOKZ LiiKE
FOR ECLiiPSE ;-D
I so want their contacts!! Anyone have a good idea where I can get a pair that are not cheesy looking like wildeyes series. I would like to get a red pair and the amber pair before Eclipse is released!!

ii DONT THiiNK THEY REALLY
EXiiST OUT THERE. WHEN
DAKOTA FANNIiN WAS ON
OPRAH FOR THE PREMiiERE
OF THE 2ND ECLiiPSE TRAiiLER
SHE SAiiD THEY WERE HAND
PAiiNTED FOR THE ENTiiRE CAST.
iiM SURE SOMEONE OUT THERE
HAS TRiiED TO CREATE THERE OWN
BUT HAVENT SEEN ANYTHiiN SO ii
SAY THEY DONT EXiiST ;-D
No you can order them through you're eye Dr. If you live in the US you have to have a prescription. Any reputable place one sell you any with out one. I'm not sure how it works outside of the US, but they can be ordered all over the net....start here. it's old but should point you in the correct direction!

http://www.buytwilightstuff.com/2008/09/28/twilight-costumes-vampir...

Twilight Costumes: Vampire Contacts
September 28th, 2008 · 59 Comments
Twilight Fans! Find the best Twilight merchandise, collectibles, clothes, jewelry, and more. Sign up on the right for our free newsletter to be notified about new Twilight Stuff. Thanks for visiting!

Looking for the perfect addition to your Twilight costume? Change your eye color with vampire contacts. Whether you are looking for the “thirsty” red vampire eyes or the golden Cullen family eyes, you can find colored contacts in a couple of different places.

A company called WildEyes makes contacts in extreme colors, including red:

You can purchase these from either ACLens or VisionDirect.

Vision Direct also has a wider range of both red contacts and other colored contacts that can give you the gold/amber look of Edward’s eyes. These Palpatine Custom contacts are my favorite, but they have some others as well:

The cheapest that I found was Cellini Gold, at $30. The Ciba Vision FreshLook Radiance are available in a pack of 6 for $30. The color “Autumn” says that it adds a “bronzy shine” while the “Sunrise” says that it adds “a sparkle of gold.”

You can also get contacts in black and “wolf” from Vision Direct. Or regular warm brown for Bella. Color Max are available for $22 right now.

Because these contacts can be a bit pricey, you will likely want to use a coupon. VisionDirect has a coupon right now: Save 15% on costume lenses for Halloween. Enter promo code SCARY15 at Vision Direct.. Use code Scary10. After Halloween, use this one for free shipping: Get Free Shipping on any order! Enter code FREESHIP09 at checkout. For ACLens you can use the following: Buy Contact Lenses Online – Save $5 off $50 at AC Lens! – Use Code ACLS5 in the instructions portion of our order form.

Just added (09-26-09)!

We recently found actual Twilight Contacts from Coastal Contacts. Here are the details from their site:

“These Twilight contact lenses will give you the seductive, golden amber eyes that you need to complete your vampire costume. Whether you want to be desirable like Edward Cullen, beautiful like Rosalie, graceful like Alice, or strong like Emmett, our Twilight contacts will give you that perfect finishing touch.”

I found a coupon for free shipping on all CoastalContacts orders over $60 when you use code FREESHIP.

Twilight
Suggested Retail Price: $34.50
Our Low Price: $29.50 per lens

These Twilight contact lenses will give you the seductive, golden amber eyes that you need to complete your vampire costume. Whether you want to be desirable like Edward Cullen, beautiful like Rosalie, graceful like Alice, or strong like Emmett, our Twilight contacts will give you that perfect finishing touch.

Due to the seasonal nature of this product, all special effect lenses are a final sale. No refunds or exchanges.
https://www.coastalcontacts.com/special-effects-lenses/twilight/pro...

HMMMM...
i dont caare i love him
he looks younger without anything
he looks old w make up but i dont care hes sexyyyyyyy
as long as robs in the movie i dont care bout anything

LMAO ;-D
I think that they change his look as all the other characters cause they are supposed to be changing/ aging in the books and this is so the folks of forks don't get suspicious. I noticed that in New Moon Carlisle looked so diferentfrom the Carslile that at first i thought they had changed the actor and Jasper i thought looked quite like a vampire in the school scene. I prefered his hair in twilight and also Carslile's and now in eclipse jasper hair is long when there hair doesn't grow becaue they are dead. Do these directors think we are stupid?
After i wrote this i checked page 1 and read cristopher's xplanation which is basically what i was trying to say but with more xplanation. Mayb i should have read the replys first :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service