TWiiLiiGHT ;-D

NEW MOON ;-D

ECLiiPSE ;-D

BREAKiiNG DAWN ;-D
edward breaking dawn Pictures, Images and Photos

Views: 932

Replies to This Discussion

LOL iiTz OK ;-D
i hope for breaking dawn he looks just like how he did in twilight!!!!!! all the changes make him look older and ugly!!!!!!!!
Melody Rob can never be ugly,even if they try to make him ugly,he just won't be :)))))))))
Agreed!
He's looks in twillight is deffinitly THE BEST,for me,but he's absolutley beautifull in every sequence and in real life!!!!!!!
he is a beautiful man.

ii AGREE ;-D
ur rite..but i dont care..i liked him in every sequel...
I totatally agree but I do understand why they made them appear different because they have to give off that image to the people of forks. However, my concern was with how they did it. I love all the characters but I must admit that for Eclipse I'm not love loving their looks. A mean it doesn't really matter that much to me I just want the movie to live up to the book and be great. From the hair colors to how they're styled not loving...Jasper, Esme, Rosalie, Carlisle, Alice and...Edward...smh I hink Emmett is the only one that didin't get that much of a makeover. As I said I'm just trying to focus on the movie

YEA, ii AGREE EMMETT
DiiDNT GET MUCH OF A
MAKEOVER. AND ii KNOW
SOME OF ECLiiPSE iiS
ALREADY TWiiSTED AROUND.
BUT JUST FOR THE FiiNAL FiiLM
ii REALLY HOPE THEY STiiCK TO
THE BOOK AS MUCH AS POSSiiBLE ;-D
He looks pretty cute in Eclipse, lose the side burns though. I don't know anyone that can pull that look off, not even a Jo Bro.

JO BRO, LMAO ;-D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service