The Twilight Saga

I've deicided to make my own gallery to share some of my work with you guys 

I will also post some stocks, edits, songs I use in banners, and sometimes even random stuff! :3

If you see something you want to use, go ahead and use it, just please credit me if you do.

Also you can tell me where you used it! I would love to see what you did with it! =)

Enjoy!

-Elena

Tags: elena, gallery

Views: 2052

Replies to This Discussion

AHH. Love this song && banner!

So cute Rachel!

I love it!

You're welcome Elena! :)

Hi everyone!

I apologize for my absence lately I feel like Ive been so inactive soo....Im going to change that!

For once I actually havent been in a graphic making mood.I have a list of graphics Ive been dying to make but by the time I get to wanting to make them, I cant find the right stock or cant make the right textures for them (I am TOTALLY hopeless with making textures)

On top of that Ive been sick for the past 5 days which stinks because its right by the holidays (stupid flu going around school)

But break is finally here so I can just chill out and not have to worry about anything. Now I just have to wrap some last minute presents and all that jazz XD

I am slowly getting back into making graphics and finding the right stock images and all that (except the texture part of it)

Being sick is the best time for that (and for watching Vampire Diaries which I SWEAR I was crying like a baby for the mid-season finale....Im way too emotional with the show. TOO MANY DELENA FEELINGS WHEN I DONT SHIP ANYONE XD)

Anyway, I hope you guys are having a great holiday season

LOVE YOU ALL!

-Elena

One of my favorite songs right now

Credit to Rachel for the texture

Kiss Me-Ed Sheeran

This is beautiful Elena!

HI GUYS!!!

IM FINALLY OUT OF SCHOOL FOR THE SUMMER!

I will be posting new banners soon and I'm putting my banner shop under construction for a while to start fresh after a long time of not being here.

I'm SO sorry if I never completed a banner you wanted. If you still want me to do it, you can message me.

I'm SUPER excited to finally be back here. I miss all of my friends!

Thanks to all the friends that checked up on me! I really appreciate it!

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!

-Elena

WOOP! ELENA IS BACK!

SO glad to see you back girly!

Welcome Back Elena :)

Thanks guys!

I'm glad to be back!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service