The Twilight Saga

What do you guys think?

Views: 54

Replies to This Discussion

both i would want 2 emmetts cuz he would be the best boyfriend of exsistance lucky rosalie!!but another 1 as a bro bcuz it wuld be sooo awesome 2 have him as a bro he would be THE BEST BRO EVA!!!!
bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he would be the best bro ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
It's a question? ahaha LOL I think everybody ( girls especially ) knows the answer !!! BF !!!!! :D <3
Brother. He is soooooooooo freaking funny! He seems like the type that would really protect you when you are in trouble too! And, of course, he rox so freaking hard its not even fair! He just seems like the kind of brother you would want to have.
boyfriend but i wont refuse if he will be my brother
lol hows this for an answer - i was told that if i had the choice i would have to leave my husband for him, so id have to say boyfriend there :)
BROTHER! i'm scared of rose....................
Brother. In my mind im bella, my husband is edward my best friends are jake and alice my daughter is nessie and my family are the cullens ;)
totally BOYFRIEND
SO HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
Yesh! What a question! I hear stories of him and Rose smashing down houses and clearing forests in the heat of the moment and I think that would be a great way to spend my sleepless nights but Rose may have something else to say about that. SO I guess I'll have to take him as a brother. He is so funny! I love him in the books and in Midnight Sun where he and Edward are in Spanish class conspiring to set up Angela and Ben. SO FUN! But my favorite Emmett moment is in Eclipse. "Fall down again Bella?.."
boyfriend no other guys can beat this sexy man i think they invinted the song SEXY BACK just for him!!!= D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service