The Twilight Saga

Gorgeous banner above created by the wonderful Eva

Preface:

Her eyes widened as a dagger flew across the field and entered his back. He didn't even flinch in pain. He turned around, flinging his own dagger at one of them. One grabbed for his neck but he was too fast. He grabbed the man and flung him over his shoulder, sending him into the ground with a painful cracking sound as impact was made. She stared, horrified as blood dripped from his back and down his leg. It wasn't possible that he could still be fighting with such force. “Go, Sophie!” His voice growled at her. “Go now!” The pronunciation of his words becoming deeper commands as he flung himself into the abdomen of another one of them. Sophie couldn’t move. She found herself trying to move, trying to run, but her body wouldn’t move. Her brain screamed demands at her legs but they wouldn’t move. Her breath came quicker. She opened her mouth to scream as a man came barreling towards her but a hand clamped down over her lips and nose, blocking all airways.

(please add me if you would like to be updated!)

Views: 455

Replies to This Discussion

oh lol maybe I missed that bit, lol, I was just so engrossed in the chapter I did not notice she was in spanish after hehe.

Oh well she's really pretty and they seem to fit together :) and yaya. I wonder how it will turn out

Just for you, as we're both Dan fan's I am spreading the love.

I like this story :) and I will always look forward to reading more. (Hug)

Oh my, that vogue gif. <333

Thank you for the Dan spam. Haha!

I'm so glad that you like the story. =D

Thanks so much for reading. =))

I know he's just too dreamy :)

and you're welcome my Dan Lover Buddy

lol he looks so adorable in your gif doing the streches hehe

funny gif time

and Dan Doing a dance(Just photo)

I'm so glad you updated this! I for some reason knew he would be new in her town. Yay!

Okay, what the world is his problem? Why is acting so rude with her, when she just ask one simple question! Attitude. Well, I'm loving Sophie a lot. She soo sweet and that guy just treated her wrong.

I cant wait for more! I really love this chapter.

Thanks Edith!!!

You're right, he was awfully mean wasn't he?

I'm glad that you're liking Sophie, I was trying to portray her as sweet, especially since the boy is so rude. 

I'm trying to make them contrast each other.

I'm glad you like it!

I'll update as soon as I can!!!

Please do soo..

I like and hate Sophie's personality at the same time...she has a very low self esteem :(

That boy is very mean and rude! He takes it to a whole new level which needs to be tone down. I'm dying to know why he was in the woods and now he's going to stay way :(

I'm betting he has a really sexy name since its unknown at the moment :)

Loved it!

Haha! And yes, he's very rude. 

I'm trying very hard to contrast the two of them right now in the story.

And it depends, maybe you'll think it's sexy. =D

I'm glad you liked it girly!

Thanks for reading!!!

Intriguing!  I wonder what's up with this mysterious boy?

love it!!! post more soon!!!

I'll be posting as soon as I can! Thanks for reading guys!!!

This is a really good story and I love your style of writing. You are a very good writer. (: I really can't wait for more. (: I'll add you so you can keep me updated! (:

-Kendra

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service