AND I CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE ASKING FOR 

THREE GRAPHICS AT ONE TIME

I DO THIS IN MY FREE TIME 

Views: 13826

Replies to This Discussion

Can I have a header please :)

about this size:Pictures to use:

Title: Cursed

Author: Summer Love or you can use Stay(That was my old name here, I just changed it to Summer Love few months ago)

Qoute: Love is Stronger then Pain

How's this, let me know if it's ok

this is amazing :) thank you so much

Welcome :)

Lovely! 

Thanks Juliee :) I made this for a contest

hi Eva it's been a while since i've seen tis place and since you are the godess of beautiful profile/banner projects I wanted to know if you could make me a new facebook header, and a profile pic im currently still in Venezuela and like the last time I need the header to to be in spanish if its not too much of a bother here are the pics and details:

note with this pic: CUT HIM FROM THE IMAGE he's my exboyfriend please don't let him show up on the banner

For the profile picture, chose any of the pics above, but don't use them all, just use one, I don't want it to look overcrowded. for the details just go along with the facebook header's theme...

Name (on the profile pic) Escaily

Name (on the header): Celeste

Text (header): Ahora amanece y el alba traerá
Cálidas luces y esperanzas del este
Y el cielo así

note: these are the lyrics to a song by laura pausini (yes there's actually a song that's named after me,) this is what it says: now it's daybreak and dawn will bring, warm lights and hope from the east and the sky is like that...celestial, celestial...

Theme:  I don't know I have in mind something delicate but edgy at the same time, pink but solft with black, look at the images below those are the kind of thing that should inspire the theme, in case you get confused...

Gosh it reall has been a while, and I thank you for every project you've done for me you are truly a miracle worker so I leave my pics safely in your hands looking forward to the finished masterpiece..take care Eva

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service