The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Irene thanx for posting that. If by any chance you come across the clips that they showed for comic-con, which hopefully they will release it to the rest of us, you would not mind posting them would you?
@Irene Angeles on the interview it did not say no 3-D

To anybody,

I will not be on here tommorow at least in the mornings I have a couple of mid-term tests to take so I will not be around till later. I just wanted to say i appreciate all of you *BIG HUGS AND SMILES* from me to you all thanx

Good luck, Penny. Knock the professors out! ^^
Thank you so much,Irene. I enjoyed it a lot!
OH NO it ended on the ratings discussion...what will it be R or PG-13 hahaha...I just wanted to say I am officially IN LOVE with Bill Condon...loved everything he had to say...touchstones in a woman's life...YES!...romance and horror..YES YES!!  They need to just go ahead and make two versions of the film.
thanx for posting those Irene
well thanx for this one Irene...loved it
@pen michell what is this about and what were you repling to?
@cassidyreyna, that is a scene from BD that they aired at comic-con yesterday as far as what I was replying to were you talking about yesterday, I asked you where you saw the honeymoon scene? That I figured you and I were talking about two different things they also showed a clip of the honeymoon yesterday at comic-con but that we have not been able to see just the one above and the one above is a scene from BD By the way you can just call me pen you do not need to use my last name
It does mine too Irene I can not wait I have already watched it I do not know how many times although I am still hoping for that honeymoon one to come out I have my eyes keeping an eye on it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service