The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@irene.

hehe your welcome,you were close...(:

*ducking her head as she has always had trouble expressing feelings to friends*

Thanks, Jess!!

HQ "BREAKING DAWN PART 1" POSTER FROM COMIC-CON

July 27, 2011

Wow, this is a really odd choice for the poster. I think Bella & Rosalie's hair looks like cheap wigs and Jasper has a scarf on?? I felt the same way about the posters released for New Moon showing the Volturi... they were over done looking and oddly cheesy, lets hope this isn't anything like New Moon! Dang, I was hoping for better! But still love the books, can't wait for the movie. Underwhelming poster doesn't mean much to me... I for sure thought it was going to be a better poster about Bella's pregnancy and the disgusted look on Jacob's face and the worry on Edwards... but I'm excited still none the less!
thanx Irene for posting that
As usual Irene thank you I really enjoyed reading that:) :)

Oh Irene they do help hun I appreciate you doing it really I do. I want to try to keep the momentum going whichever way we can BD is my fav. I love the twilight saga but BD is my fav

and I also loved his intake on edward

that phrase gets me all the time. Can't tell you how many times I have watched that and it still gives me goosebumps
I know it!

"There's eagerness and nervous apprehension in between the lines. What do you expect from a 17y/o body but the mind of a 110 going for his first most intimate encounter? Which one rules? Guess I'm soaking this in all too much. I'm going nuts!"

Love the way you phrase it, Irene. ^^

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service