The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87558

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i sooooo liked it.

will they play it in BD..

did you hear about robsten's engagment??

engagement????!!!
the engagement has yet to be revealed that is just what has been said about rob and Kirsten but it is an on going thing
Congrats!
that is what I was thinking too Irene because here they have had stories of them being engaged since 2009 but they are in tabloid magazines
I also find it ironic that that kiss is in her bedroom also WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait till I see it It will be fantastic
thanx for posting

Robert Pattinson Says Kristen & Him May Already Be Married!

Breaking Dawn 381306 312494348767392 130883420261820 1537287 1190693635 n1 300x390 Robert Pattinson Says Kristen & Him May Already Be Married! bella swanDuring the  Breaking Dawn Part 1 press conference in Stockholm today, Robert Pattinson joked about him and Kristen may already be married!  :D

“The wedding scene’s funny because we used a real priest. So technically we are already married because he did all the things you would do in a normal ceremony,” Pattinson, 25, joked during a press conference in Stockholm, Sweden Friday. “So we don’t have a civil union in law, but I guess in the church we are actually married.”

The comment was surprising, given that Stewart, 21, only recently (and accidentally) confirmed her years-long relationship with Pattinson during an interview with British GQ.

Pattinson, who was joined by costar AshleyGreene at the press conference, also spoke candidly about the film’s bed-breaking, pillow-biting honeymoon romp.

“The intimate scenes were difficult. The set was crazy and you have about 20 people in the room and someone saying things like: ‘No, Bella would not have made that noise. Can we do it again?’”

“It was very charged, but a very tender and sentimental scene. It’s not a scene from the book, so everyone was nervous about doing it right,” he explained. “A ton of other people were nervous. And, Kristen and I were both worried about the shape of our bodies would look on camera. We felt vulnerable.”

Pattinson added that he likes how Stewart’s character “is the one who initiates the intimacy. It’s a different move and I like that it’s not so predictable. Bella is already pushing for it in the movie and it’s Edward that seems scared.”

“I’ve never been able to relate to that fear of intimacy. It’s funny that all three movies portray intimacy as something scary and then, when they have an intimate moment in the fourth movie, they have a child with really rather devastating consequences,” he said. “I’m not sure what they are trying to say. . .never have intimacy with anyone ever?
Great point! IThey might be married. Why else would they use an actual minister as opposed to an actor. 
I think it is more likely Rob's tongue in cheek humour.  Don't forget the vows taken were between two fictional characters (Edward and Bella) and not the real people (Rob and Kristen).  I Love Rob's sense of humour - it's so british.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service