The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89939

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

where did ya listen to it?i went to the official breaking dawn page oin facebook and it didnt let me!):
You go to the Twilight Facebook page and on the left, click on "Live Soundtrack Stream" Hurry, it will only be there for like... 8 or 9 more hours.

I LOVE the fact that even those rare species (like myself, LOL) who still don't have the Facebook account can listen to this live soundtrack stream.

Fantastic work, BD people *taking my hat down to you*!

thanks,i was trayinh that and it didnt let me,but then i when to the official soundtrack website and i click a link ther and it did let me(:
Me too, Irene.  I'm also a greedy twilight music enthusiast and can never understand why the soundtrack and score can't come out the same day - preferably in a double CD! LOL!  I have all 3 soundtracks and all 3 scores.  I love the scores the most - for me they evoke the most emotion and memories of the films especially Edward Leaves from the New Moon score.
Awww... So true! Thank you, Penny. :)
I can not wait

OMG!!! 18 more days!!

i have my tickets now so i know is getting close!

thanx for posting hun............I would not mind one of those
pen i dont thing they will launch these in india :( so i dont know whether i can buy it.
Wow, i would def love to have one too. Thanks for posting.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service