The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89920

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanx rene

Laquever Fryar my thoughts is that may its when she opens her eyes and there red or the voltori
5 minutes ago ·
Laquever Fryar the part when aros says they have something i want maybe
2 minutes ago ·

I can't believe it!!! I LIVE in NYC and I haven't made an effort to meet any of the Twilight Trinity: Rob, KStew, TL (any of the others would be very cool too)...

I AM A MORON!!!!

*runs and hides under a rock somewhere on this earth but may emerge in disguise on 11/18/2011*

OR my son's favorite:

*face palm*

I don't see the clip titled "Late" anywhere on the site....did I miss it? I would stick it on here, but I don't know how. :(

Me too, Irene and it's so frustrating that MTV won't let anyone outside the USA view the video.  Do they not realise that there are people outside the USA that enjoy music too?!  They take ages to put the videos on MTV UK aswell!!! Grrrrr, rant over!!!!!!

On the plus side, not long now til the 18th.  Counting the days down whilst listening to the soundtrack.  Have to say that this soundtrack is most definately the best one yet.

Thank Irene.  Unfortunately the video has now been taken down luckily though I found it on another site earlier and managed to watch it. 

although i didn't care for the video the song is nice !!! i like it

you're welcome

thanx and I do not mind she is the one that brought us our edward

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service