The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just for fun..the Yes/No Questionnaire of different cast mates ...wish it was longer : "(

thanx nycmaire

Ladies they will be showing the Red carpet premier at this link:

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/twilight-breaking-dawn-part-1.html?...

me too,i was about to ask yall if it was just my computer or if yall just hear screams...

THANKS!!(:

thanx for posting

Nice Jesse!

I had some of that footage but I hadn't done such a wonderful editing job..in fact, I did no editing and so the not shown footage (I don't like to say this but you know, the "leaked" footage) I posted and of course it was shut down. Very clever of you to edit the leaked footage into a whole new video (great job!) and so it would be so much harder for a red flag to go up that there is footage out there that Summit &all might not want us to see. The only thing I didn't like was the shots, mostly of Edward, during the first sex shots. It was just a bit tmvi for me. Very cool when Bella gets Edward on the bed in Vampire mode..very nice...

Thanks so much, Jesse. Keep up the good work; you really are a great editor.

phff!! I didn't edit this! I found the video on youtube. lol :)

ahhh..well thanks anyway. : )

I got to see some of the footage I had to say goodbye to.& it was something new...we keep rehashing on what is out there in BD Pt1. It was nice to have a change & a bit mix up.

I wish I could edit something this cool :)

let me just ask is this real because i have seen these before and i really don't like sex scene in movies to much but i would watch this one lol be serious is this footage real?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service