The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90020

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Anne! Did you see the movie? I can't tell you here though. They're might be others who haven't seen the movie yet.

Yes I just saw the movie and asked the question before I saw it. I think I was more asking if there was something more after the credits because I read somewhere that there was not actually anything else.. But I want to say that there is more at the end...you just have to wait for it! The movie was great BTW. I cried, I laughed and did the big YES!!! At the end because he ended it exactly as I said it should be ended when they announced last year that it was going to be split into two movies! I am soooo pleased. It flowed really well too.

Oh okay! Looks like you enjoyed it well. The feeling is mutual. Now, were ready for part 2. :)

Yes just 363 days and counting!

Go to the Twilight Movie discusssion page . There's section where people who have already seen the film are talking about scenes.

thank you for posting Irene

I'm glad! The second movie was definitely the best of them all! 

thanx for posting Irene

I know it sold out three of the primetime showings at Silver city Complex (3 separate screens at the same time) here on Friday and Saturday nite. And that was just one location in town. We were lined up an hour and a half ahead of time for our show and we were about the 30th spot in line out of 350.

it was great seeing people dressed up like the characters and some in formal attire, as well as wedding dresses and tuxes!

WOW! We did it Twihards! Thanks, Irene for posting.

Irene super coolllllllllllllllllll. Thanks

I took a quick peek right before I left home this morning just to play safe. Wonderful images!!! And just as I thought, I can't see it at work...:(

Thanks, Irene.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service