The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90032

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanx Jess for posting

your welcome!!!

@irene i want learn how to play it in the piano two,but i try piano classes and it was hard for me so i gave up,but i am going to try it again!

I bet she's right! Absolutely. One of the people who encouraged me to learn piano again. But This lady kept me going, Jess. Soon you'll find what I'm talking about when you give it a second chance. It's awesome! Happy piano time ladies! :)

I'm on it! Thank you so much, Irene! Still have goosebumps.

This is so beautiful...

I was just going to ask, not sure if it's been mentioned before, but with the fight scene at the end of Breaking Dawn 2... Does anyone have any idea how it's going to take place?

No I do not think any of us know for sure how it will play out. We will have to wait till later next year to find out

Did a bit of looking around on the net and apparently Alice has a vision of the fight scene... But that makes no sense because that vision is impossible for her to have...

Why?

Because the wolves are there... She can't see anything when they're around.

^^

I see your point. I wonder what Stephenie Meyer would have explained that.

Hi, Pei! Correct me if I'm wrong but Alice's vision at the end of Breaking Dawn was not the fight scene, it's the coming of the Volturi, guards and the wives. That's the time were the wolves came in the house of the Cullens. During the face to face in the clearing Alice is with them to present her own witness, Nahuel

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service