The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87714

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No it wasn't, however, in the movie they're going to make Alice have a vision of the fight scene which is part of the reason why the Volturi back away from fighting because they know they'll lose... At least, that's what I was reading online, though things could have changed.

It's still premature to say and no official announcements were made. What I said is in the book. Forgive me, Reese but we are still in the part 1 of  the movie. Maybe late next year? I hope all for the best.

I think you may have misinterpreted what I meant... I meant to say that.. You're right and the scene she had in the book wasn't a fight scene... As in, my first few words should have read "No it wasn't the fight scene, however..." but that's purely my mistake...

Yay!!! So happy to get this. :) My hubby even likes it!

It's pretty! ;)

That's lovely Alison! And wait for Edward in your open window for nightmare free in his arms snuggling. Aww! :)

Hey, lookit this poster for the Chinese edition of BD.

Something seems off, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Please...have some respect. It is just a manip, and the intention is crystal clear. Thanks anyway for contributing here.

I have to be blunt and say I do not like either.

Very bizarre.

Thanks, Irene. ^^

It is IMPERATIVE that they include Bella lowering her shield so Edward can read her thoughts.....then have the whole flashback of her feelings for him. (kinda like the flashback shown during her transformation) Vampire sex and arm wrestling scene also a must. :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service