The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree. I love those from the book.

thanx Irene for posting all this stuff

Thanx Irene for posting :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hi, Reece! Forgive me for the misunderstanding. I didn't mean to. No harm done here. :)

All good. Misinterpretations are bound to happen because it's in writing, and writing is interpreted different ways by different people.

Thanks, Reece!

I saw Breaking Dawn Part 1 again today. This has been the 4th time that I saw it, and I still loved just as much as  the other times that I saw it. I still get chills when Bella almost dies, and then she comes back as a vampire and her eyes pop open at the end. I thought that was a fantastic way to end the movie, and get us excited for part 2 and what happens in the rest of the book.

these are probably repeats but if they are sorry

The first one isn't. It's nice.

thank you Irene for everything

No worries, Penny. Love them just as the same. ;)

PEI you are so sweet

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service