The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really hope so Irene, i really hope so. The pics are awesome.

omg the movie was just amazing. i thought they did an amazing job. kristen i think finally nailed the bella role. i felt like she was more like bella in the books. i cant wait to see her as a vampire.

this was passed to me from a friend. laquever thank you:

Part 1′s DVD/Blu-ray release. It will be hitting store shelves earlier than thought, and special Valentine’s Day-packaging is in the works. Saturday, February 11th, 2012 is the release date. Word is that the official announcement will be coming January 3rd.

Perfect for Valentine's Day.

pen,  I just hope that DVD is avaliable in india too. The best new year gift....

it would be would'nt it

So sorry Irene I had a feeling it was posted but I thought it would not hurt to do it again.

sooooooooooooo true :) :) :) :) :)

Yeah Irene, that is what i was telling Pen that i am missing her so much....

I miss you guys unfortuneatly I will not be able to stay I have quite a bit to do today I miss you all very much

Pen whatever you do plz be safe, and whenever there is time come to the forum. YOu know that how much we miss you andlove you.

Thinking about you pen! 

Sooooo excited for Feb. 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish Rob and Kristen were doing the commentary though. I LOVED the Twi commentary. Maybe part 2 will be Bill, Rob, Kristen, and Stephenie. That would be fabulous! I can't wait. Seen it 6 times....maybe one more will come around. :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service