The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love it!!!(:

i love this song.

Thanks Irene, i just hope that we get all these in india too.

Here in the UK the score album went on sale this past monday 5/12.  I've already got my copy and have to say that although I wasn't a big fan of Carter's twilight score - I love this one.  Can't wait to hear what he composes for part 2.

Hi, Yvonne.

I am a little undecided. I have the original soundtrack albums for the previous three movies. I bought the score album for TwiIight recently. I would appreciate it very much if you would share your thoughts on the score album.

Hi Pei

I think my problem with the Twilight score is that to me it just sounds like one long piece of music.  It is hard to differentiate between the pieces with the exception of Bella's Lullaby.  Don't get me wrong though as I still like it it just doesn't evoke the emotions from the film as much.  The BD score is heavier in the emotions department as it builds up in intensity towards Bella's change.  Both scores reflect each film well but for me the Twilight one is just missing that certain spark.  Of course these are just my views and I know that there are lots of fans that rave on about the Twilight score being the best one but at the end of the day it is all subjective.  Afterall life would be very dull if we all like the same thing.

My favourite of the scores so far is New Moon although BD1 isn't that far off it.  I still get teary eyed at the 'Edward Leaves' piece of music. 

I have all the soundtracks and the scores and to me the scores brings back the emotions of the films whilst the soundtracks tend to bring back certain scenes.

I can't wait to hear BD2 score to see how it differs from BD1 and to hear Renesmee's Lullaby.

As for the BD soundtrack - I love this one the best.  There is not one single song I would skip over unlike the previous 3.

I hope you find these thoughts helpful.

Thank you, Yvonne. It helps a lot. ^^

Thanx Irene for posting these

That was amusing. Thanks, Irene. ^^

Thanx Irene

Very interesting read. Thanks, Irene. ^^

This is good! Thanks, Irene!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service