The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90430

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not yet. Probably a few more days. :)

Irene thanx for posting these

I love all of these pics. I didn't see them until I got my copy of the movie companion today. Vampire Bella is beautiful. I will kiss her and let her bite me.

a birthday gift from my daddy

that is cool laquever

I love these covers just as much as the regular covers. The eclipse one would be my favorite, because I love seeing Bella's face like that. I have Twilight, New Moon, and Breaking Dawn in these versions, but I haven't got Eclipse like that yet. I consider them my travel copies, because of all my favorite books I need travel copies.

So... you have the regular version and the travel copies? Wow! I am so envious! ^^

I for one love the wolf pack telepathy moments.

I can not say this enough but thank you very much..Irene love ya and thanx for posting :) :) :)

Thank you, Irene!
Hello, Penny!

Hello PEI

Irene thank you hun

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service