The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, thank you Irene & pen!

When I saw the 1st photo of Rosalie holding the baby (Renesmee) I thought "Finally, she got what she wanted..the baby." even though I saw her holding Renesmee in the film. Still got a good reaction from me; very compelling photos. Thanks again Irene for the posts and pen for the site/thread/contributions.

nycmarie you are welcome

Gorgeous! Sure have missed your graphics!

*Squeals and twitches in her chair*

Oh my goodness! Like Vicky said, I missed your graphics!Thank you so much, Penny! Thank you, and do take care.

I miss you ladies and thank you

You are welcome miss ya

This is so beautiful! I love it!

ooooooooh I really like this montage.....thnx Pen!

These pics I do not know if they have been posted before if they have just ignore or let me know and I will delete them

Similar ones had been posted before. But Edward did not have that BIG bright smile in those ones. Thanks, Penny! ^^
Oh my gosh! I loved Stevie Nicks! She has an awesome voice!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service