The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanx Irene for posting everything

Dec. 17, 2011

RUMOR: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 TRAILER TO BE RELEASED DURING THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS

There is currently a rumor circulating all around twitter, blogs, and social networks sites alike that the breaking dawn part 2 trailer  is set to be released Jan. 1st, 2012. For now nothing is confirmed and it does seem to be a bit early for a trailer. We are still under a year away. If there is any truth to the rumor, I would assume it is only a small clip they are going to show.

However, I will update everyone as to when  the truth will come out.

I hope that this true -good ratings for that show . Rob just might be there as a winner for WFE. Don't forget to vote. A preview clip on the DVD of BD Part I would be nice too.

thanx for posting

Can't we win Bella Swan instead of her ring? lol. I'm just kidding. It would be cool to have anything from t he Twilight Saga.

Merry Christmas(:

looks like he is getting into the spirit of the holidays. Thanx jess for posting

Welcomeee(:

i got this picture as well i love it its him and his sister lol

Thanks, Jess!. ^^

So this is a portion of a family gathering?

awwww so cute i love it

That was really fun! Thanks, Irene. ^^

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service