The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87586

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i really want to see this movie

I would love to see the forests and greenery there...

It's quite pretty in the forest around there...not to mention the beaches....very west coast and dramatic....much like where I live, about 80 miles north of there.

we did the "Olympic Pennisula Loop"...it is definately worth the visit just for the scenery alone! Forks is a small town that can be done in a few hours and La Push Beach is a great surfing location. They are just one of many stops along a spectacular coastline.

*imagining a vegetarian vampire standing in the trees, watching the sea or the sky, his hands around his mate, his face close to hers, breathing in her heavenly fragrance...*

These pictures are so breathtaking! My kind of places...disregarding my clumsiness! Awww... Thank you so much, Leanne!

Your welcome Pei

your welcome Irene...this is the neck of the woods I live in...only in Canada, just North of here.

Irene :) how are you? Thanks for sharing. But I can never Rob getting old ever. He is the most cutest and innocent teenage boy always. I am really hoping that stefene gets on to writing. I am so hooked to her writing.

Cool Irene.

i dont know why they compare the hunger games with twilight!they are totaly different.

i just finished reading the hunger games triology and i love the books but there is nothing  in common.

Irene as always thanx again for posting

New Vamp Henri Written into BD2 Screenplay, More “Great Surprises” ...

6 Comments February 22, 2012 by Will Filed Under: Amadou Ly

Breaking Dawn amadou ly breaking dawn 300x400 New Vamp Henri Written into BD2 Screenplay, More Great Surprises in Store amadou ly Some new details emerged about Breaking Dawn 2 recruit Amadou Ly at the Toscars or “Brit Oscars” in LA today. His character Henri is not in the book-

We adored talking to Breaking Dawn Part 2 star Amadou Ly, whose character, French vampire Henri was written into the screenplay. We asked if Henri was on the side of the Volturi or the Cullens, but that is being kept under wraps. “I would love to tell you,” Ly said with a smirk. Damn you, sir! ”We have a lot of great surprises for the fans.”

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service